You must post itt if your a highschool dropout

You must post itt if your a highschool dropout

Can I post if I'm about to fail my university studies?

I dropped out of college. Does that count?

Worst decision of my life

underachiever here

I'm also extremely stupid. If I don't want anything from my life then I guess I'm not motivated to do anything in my life

I'm a highschool dropout

I WANT TO FUCK THAT NEET

>i-i'm very smart just a bit lazy tho
>i-i could've finished school if i wanted
why are dropouts so incapable of admitting that they're dumb?

college dropout

I only see Americans doing this. I dropped out because I knew I was wasting my time and would end up living a life of wage cucking anyway.

I'm literally smart but depressed tho

I graduated college and got a job.

You should have taken SSRIs and solved the root of your depression, not blame your academic performance on a mysterious chemical imbalance.

Or admit that you're dumb. Either works.

>You should have taken SSRIs and solved the root of your depression

I've figured the universe might be either of two things and I don't know which is right

SSRIs are for "getting shit done", you moron. They are not for getting on with your life--they will not solve depression. Only you can.
How about you read a book, nigger?

>tfw i retired at 16 and let wagecucks paying my NEETbux

you're* really a highschool dropout.

what a surprise that the american recommends popping a pill

But its true. I skipped almost all my history and English classes but passed anyways. I got tired of either being alone or getting mocked. I'd get so nervous going to school that I'd get really bad stomach aches. Maybe I'm a loser but I dont think Im dumb.

I wasted 5 years of my life going to hs. I failed exams in my final year and had to come back to retake them but I didn't show up so I never even got my diploma. I wasted the same amount time as everyone else and got nothing in return

I have two years of uni behind me, but I'm taking this year off to make money and travel

What if I am a huge failure with master's degree, can I still be here?

What's your degree in?

Meme degree in Biomedical engineering.

> highschool dropout
Virtually impossible in Russia. You would have to kill somebody to get expelled from the school. I know of only two occasions of people not finishing the school, both related to criminal activity.

Well I don't want to admit that I am a fucking sick faggot that can't fuck women because I find vaginas disgusting, now what? My life is ruined so I will stay depressed till the day I am commiting suicide

NEET life is best life

>highschool dropout

How can this happen in this day and age?

ATTENDANCE

I'm one year behind my courses, and considering dropping out. Can I report in?

I was one

Schools are shit here

I want to drop out of uni, it's fucking hell
Same

Can I stay since I'm about to quit my shitty job and just become a neet?

>ftw I'm going to spend at least 10 years at uni
Don't worry about it. Unless you're a burger and have to pay 50 000 dollars per semester.

mfw mid school drop out

>*tfw
Hopefully going to graduate with a BS in econ and MS in engineering physics.

In a college dropout i wanna die