JUSTICE LEAGUE

New rumors from Heroic Hollywood.

>An alliance between Man, the Amazons and the Atlanteans repelled Darkseid's invasion 30,000 years in the past, during which three Mother Boxes were left behind. This led to a centuries-long feud between Atlantis and Themyscira.

>Steppenwolf arrives on Earth with an army of Parademons to reclaim the Mother Boxes and subjugate Earth, and Batman assembles the Justice League to stop him by finding the Mother Boxes first. There is one in Atlantis, one in Themyscira and one with the United States government, which was used to create Cyborg, who becomes instrumental to defeating Steppenwolf.

>Black Canary was a member of the alliance that repelled Darkseid's invasion in the pre-historic times... Somehow.

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/rumor-new-details-on-justice-leagues-mother-boxes-black-canary-and-a141647

Reminder Abbey Lee and Alona Tal were rumored to be the frontrunners for the Black Canary role last year.

fuck it why not make her an Amazon

wouldn't be surprised if elmayimbe is wrong or is mishearing information

>>Black Canary was a member of the alliance that repelled Darkseid's invasion in the pre-historic times... Somehow.
Oh god they're going to try and do the JSA only set like 300000 years ago. That is exactly the kind of "modern mythology" thing Snyder would do.

>>An alliance between Man, the Amazons and the Atlanteans repelled Darkseid's invasion 30,000 years in the past, during which three Mother Boxes were left behind. This led to a centuries-long feud between Atlantis and Themyscira.

I like the sound of this.

I can't wait for people to crawl back to Snyder like a battered housewife, insisting he's learned from his mistakes.

Wow this train wreck has no brakes.

Why not just make it a billion years ago? Or a trillion?

Jesus christ this sounds like fucking Flashpoint

Maybe because 30,000=three=THE TRINITY?

Yes I know that's incredibly dumb, but it's how Snyder thinks.

No it doesn't

>Puny forces of earth somehow being able to repel Darkseid and his courts

Like, maybe if the greek gods or the new gods interfere...

>Turns out that Highfather, Metron and Orion came in prehistoric times in order to build the first superheroes a la seven soldiers

A man can only dream

>Black Canary was a member of the alliance that repelled Darkseid's invasion in the pre-historic times... Somehow.

First thought that came to mind was that maybe Flash wasn't the only one time travelling--Canary and maybe other heroes were too and she got stuck in the past?

>I like the sound of another macguffin hunt like Marvel's doing.

Come on, man.

Well it does to me, it's the only DC Comic I have read

What have I done to deserve this suffering

I'm surprised that the invasion didn't take place at 33AD with a super powerful Kryptonian saving the day.

Wait...when did supergirl land on pre-historic Earth?

In that MOS tie in comic.

Do you ever think that maybe some people actually enjoyed BvS? Im not sure how a comic book fan can not at least find something to love in the movie despite some glaring issues…

>Best Batman (nearly everything from his fighting style to costume to performance is perfect)
>Best Alfred
>Best movie Lex (based solely on the fact that he is actually manipulative and his grand scheme doesn't revolve around real estate)
>WW was great
>Embodies the aesthetics of a comic book wholeheartedly (no other comic book movies look as good as Snyder's)
>Embodies the narrative of a comic book wholeheartedly; unashamed to embrace everything from greek gods to time travel
>Thematically interesting (though ham-fisted at times)
>Emotionally engaging
>Tone stays true to the comic they are drawing from and subject matter being death with
>GOAT score

Snyder needs a lesson on utilizing editing and pacing to tell a more cohesive story but all the pieces are there for a great movie.

so glad ive found this gif

>something to love

I fucking loved the action scenes in Spectre, that doesn't stop the movie as a whole from being a disaster.

There's no way it will be this cool, but if Black Adam, Vandal Savage, the ancient Blue Beetle, and Anthro are on the human side, it would be really cool. I doubt they would do that though.

>Do you ever think that maybe some people actually enjoyed BvS?

I'm sure some people did. The thing is a ton of people who didn't enjoy BvS (or MoS, or Watchmen, or any other Snyder film) are still gonna spend their time and money on the Justice League movie convincing themselves that maybe, just maybe, Snyder got it right this time.

>Black Canary involved in Justice League film
ah
now I wonder if she was caught in the character embargo and that's why she had to leave Arrow

I agree with you to an extent. However, I'm still extremely bothered by Snyder's statement about not allowing Bats and Supes to talk in suits because bo credibility or whatever.

now this sounds inreresting

Just read a comic, for the love of god. The blueprints for a good JL are at your very fucking finger tips, just take a look at them.

>>Black Canary was a member of the alliance that repelled Darkseid's invasion in the pre-historic times... Somehow.

This is getting stupider and stupider by the second

Most Justice League runs are boring. Oh look they're fighting Amazo or Darkseid again. Yawn.

>An alliance between Man, the Amazons and the Atlanteans repelled Darkseid's invasion 30,000 years in the past, during which three Mother Boxes were left behind. This led to a centuries-long feud between Atlantis and Themyscira.
Sounds intriguing. The rest is meh.

It's literally every Transformers movie with a dash of Flashpoint.

>editing and pacing
It seemed alright to me. It had proper transitions and flowed well. I just watched Batman Begins and the scene transitions seemed a little jumpy to me comparatively.

kill yourself.
best alfred? yeah he got all of 30 seconds worth of screen time. how on earth could you make this claim.
best lex? you're baiting for sure but i'll continue because i'm bored
WW great? yeah when she wasn't speaking at all. the rest of the time she was dogshit
hmm. no i changed my mind i'm not gonna continue.
i'm bored but not this bored.