How pathetic is Mark Levin since Rato died off?

How pathetic is Mark Levin since Rato died off?

Left when he started shilling his own tv show.

I was a huge fan of Mark Levin until this election. I've read all of his books. I've listened to him for countless hours over the last eight years or so. But he's unlistenable now when he starts going after Trump and propping up Ted Cruz.

(((Levin)))

listening right now.. he's sounding pretty lame but still makes some good points if of limited understanding.

he doesn't grasp the immense mastery Trump wields..

Levin is thinking like a normie and so totally misses Trump's Hyper-dimensional 12D sub-quantum time traveling chess moves.

Since he hated on Ron Paul in the last election. The guy has been an establishment shill for nearly a decade, maybe longer.

Fuck him.

He could be destroying Shillary and instead picks apart everything Trump says for 3 hours

Ted Cruz has moved his chess pieces to be president in the future.
Heard it here first folks. Screencap this shit you niggers

his whining bothered me at first, but now I enjoy it

Ok Ted whatever u say

Nice pic OP, spot on levin is a fucking alien

He would rather let America suffer under Hillary than admit Ted Cruz is a rat. And he shits on Michael Savage on a daily basis.

You can't blame Levin for shilling Rato, as Rato was the only candidate that was a "constitutional conservative reganite blah blah". Everyone else either never had a chance to win the primary or was running on a different platform.

I feel bad for Levin because I really wanted another Reagan, but instead we got fucking el Rato covered in slime.

At least Levin is voting for Trump, so he's not a complete cuck.

I wondered which host he was shitting on. Figured it couldn't be Limbaugh

Levin and Savage go at each other all the time. Sometimes overtly, sometimes subtly. Kevin mocks nationalism and Savage mocks his love of the 'Consti22222222shun'.

Savage blows. He's too full of himself and jumps to conclusions to the point of supporting Trump one day then denouncing him the next. It's happened at least 3 times

Mark (((who))) ??

>it isn't my election season fantasies projecting and swaying my opinion
>he's become worse

Like him or not, he's remained consistent. You people are all retarded

I don't even like ted cruz and stopped liking Levin about 3 months after I started listening to him so >inb4

>people calling him establishment
Trumpfags are an embarrassment

He didnt treat Romney like this so fuck off. He literally just spends 3 hours a day picking apart the tiniest things Trump says. CRUZ LOST get over it. We dont have a super delegate system, Trump won fair and square

(((he))) is just great

>Ted Cruz has moved his chess pieces to be president in the future.

Ted Cruz will never be U.S. president. Especially not since the way he conducted himself in this election. Ted Cruz is not a man of the people. Ted Cruz is a man of the globalists. His globalist proclivities were exposed in this election and now he will be lucky to win reelection to the U.S. Senate in 2018.

Screencap this : Cruz will luze in 2018.

People weren't zealots for romney fuckwit. Also he probably gets more hate mail from trump supporters than he ever did from romney supporters. Because you fuckers are ceaseless totalitarians.

>get over it
Winning an election doesn't mean the end of criticism, merely the ascention of a representative to power

And I'm not pro cruz

>Ted cruz is a globalist
And we've always been at war with eastasia

If you arent pro Cruz you sure are pro Hillary.

Explain to me how picking apart Trump for 3 hours a day (when it was Cruz who started playing dirty in the primaries) is gonna help stop the Hilldabeast

>if you aren't for trump, you're for hilary
Strategic voting scum like you are why this country is so fucked up in the first place

A brief look at history shows trends absent specific elections, like growth of government, growth of [insert bad thing here]

Getting caught up in what amounts to political gossip like a little girl is what is stupid

>we must stop hilary!
The lesser of two evils wasn't a good thing until people started using it to justify their shitty electoral choice

>cruz who started playing dirty
And yet never as bad as trump got, and despite being branded lyin ted, never lied as badly as trump.

As if campaign politics matter when the policies are what matters.

Honestly what kind of retard votes based on what's said during election season? The common plebian type of retard.

Levin and Medved are insufferable now. Levin is having a hard time coping with the fact the the republican candidate isn't a "muh constitution" guy. I think he's having his employees make calls to the show from the sales office in the studio. Medved is just a bitchy jew cunt. He's been totally exposed. At least Prager is saying he'll vote for Trump.

you know, i don't remember Romney being a big constitution/regan guy and i don't remember Levin slamming him for that.