Terry, did I ever tell you about the time I caught some kid taking the wheels off the Batmobile...

Terry, did I ever tell you about the time I caught some kid taking the wheels off the Batmobile? He was reckless and full of rage so I let him become the next Robin. It was all going great until the Joker killed him.

He was a good ward.

*sniff sniff* Bruce, did you shit yourself again?

Please Bruce, this is like the 30th time you've told me this story and why you had to rape The Joker.

>kid whose balls havent even dropped
>jacks your highly advance super car
>implying you wouldnt put him to work so he dosent grow up to be apart of your rogues gallery

Nah, I would make him my personal bat cumdump.

I dont think you get what a robin is for

That is essential to becoming a Robin. Being Batman's personal cumdump.

no that's what all those woman after him are for

But they aren't there while he's fighting crime. That's where Robin comes in.

Jason doesn't exist in the DCAU, dumbass

And pls take your shitty cancerous memes back to Sup Forums

And then pls kill yourself

Batman's only into Dick though.

every time I see this old-old-bruce all I can think of is that weird muttering guy with the lists from Clarence
i mean I know he came later, but i'm pretty sure he was based on an earlier character. there were similar-looking guys in Two Stupid Dogs.. i just assume it's another reference to an old celebrity that i'm not familiar with

then who was teen titans robin

Bruce, that's just your Alzheimer's talking.

Your ward's name was Tim, and he wasn't killed, he got raped by Harley Quinn. Get it right you old bastard.

Teen Titans isn't DCAU

That was Dick.

Static shock is.
And batman has mentioned the teen titans in static shock.
Therefore teen titans is canon to dcau

This pretty much
Sup Forums is the best board as long as Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums stay in their garbage boards

heh

No it doesn't. Nothing is canon. Its a fucking cartoon show. They fucking have Steve Rogers and Tony Stark there for Turpan's funeral in Superman: TAS. Does that mean Iron Man and Captain America exist in the same universe too?

Teen Titans is not canon in DCAU no matter how much you lie to yourself.

There was suppose to be a DCAU Teen Titans ad later on it became the other Teen Titans cartoon (and non-canon to the DCAU).

The DCAU continuity wasn't properly planned and has holes.

Also Higher ups back then were a bitch (see Bat-Embargo).

Look guys you're missing the most important thing. Batman is an old man now. Is Terry giving him handjobs now that he no longer has a robin?

But that's not really an example of dickery on Bruce's part. If anything, that just makes him look like a saint, aside from the whole, "Letting DCAU Tim get fucked up by the Joker," thing.

A better example would be:

>Terry, did I ever tell you about the time I had a consensual love affair with Barbara while she and Dick were together, getting her pregnant in the process? Dick was a good friend.

>Sup Forums is the best board
>namefag