Really makes you think

Are we seriously gonna act like this is not fucking happening right now ?
I always made fun of conspiracy theories , but for the first time ever I'm starting to believe .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/19609
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/76
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/19607
youtube.com/watch?v=N9Nl6rY7qa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Conspiracy theory

What you mean? Rich people have always weird cultic shit together. Cesare Borgia used to host paganistic orgies in the Vatican ffs. This is nothing new OP

I know but this is some next level stuff .

I wonder if the child sacrifice is refering to having sex with underages ? It is rumoured that the elite are pedophiles

No it's confirmed that elite rape children. It's not like someone can stop them. Look through the archives for the old Pedowood threads or get redpilled about John Wayne Fact

. When the BBC pedophile ring was busted I as convinces the shockwaves would be felt here in america as well.Bill Clinton is literally the Caligula of our days as well.

bump

*John Wayne Gacy

Research Lolita Express

Definitely. And I think (((Jeffery Epstein))) is more than just a perv pedo. He is probably the one who hook the elites up with little girls

And to think Bill is still walking around as a free man with his HIV infected blood...disgusting

>probably
>literally flew elites on his sex jet with "anonymous females"

hah you cucks will believe anything

*sweats*

you guys are all stupid virgins

*hyperventilating*
delete this post

I wonder how much they paid for a single flight , probably around 100 k $

That's like an email between two jews, and one ends the conversation by saying "okay, I gotta go control all the banks and media now."

Sup Forums would interpret that as writ. Which is fucking ghastly.

And I hate Hillary Clinton.

where was everyone months ago when I tried to discuss this on /x/

It got very little interest

google franklin sex abuse scandal Paul Bonnacci

deeeeeep down the rabbit hole...

Semi related. Everything to do with Bohemian grove is just funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

Jesus, I thought you were insinuating John Wayne, the greatest male role model in Hollywood was a pedo there for a second. That would've ruined my childhood hero.

genies

What about him? I mean I know in more detail than I should what he did but is there more than what is known in the mainstream?

He was a politician, and is rumoured to have had gay pedo orgies with other politicians.

you guys are retarded, I swear to god. She didn't LITERALLY mean she was going to sacrifice a chicken. It's like when people say they're going to kill themselves if something happens when they aren't literally going to do it.

You're talking about clown boy right?

your a blind faggot.

research much more.

Same demons since ancient Caanan...same rituals...

its the fact that the bitch mentions moloch

Yes. He dressed as a clown for charity events and visited local hospitals dressed as a clown, he also may have committed the murders as a clown. He was very involved in local politics though.

This. you edgelords are the kids who were probably voted as the weird kid at school for believing in Illuminati shit.

It's obviously a catchphrase/code words for whatever it is they are involved in. Why do you think the American military used navajo during ww2?

A high profile politician would never say things like that unless they truly mean it

>muh the chicken was just a prank bro
>Ignore references to Moloch
>Ignore ties to Rothchilds
Shill skill level:Amateur

> comparing militray personnel using code words to avoid getting their tactics revealed to politician discussing in comfy secure emails

pls

That's not an idiom that anyone else has used.

>comfy secure emails
>DNC just got hacked

try again. That phrase she used could've been a military operation.

the shills are here with their image.jpg

these shills are ridiculous...

>someone doesn't agree with me
>shills

child please

Ive studied this since you were in diapers...

STFU

but how? you're still underage b&

>child please

You type like a woman.

Get the fuck out of here.

>Man if the football team loses I'm gonna kill myself.
>Man if the football team loses with fingers crossed, the old rabbits foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken to Moloch...

0.05 $ has been deposited to your account

-Shill
-Blind retard
Choose one

Exactly. That explanation doesn't make sense.

We are coming for you. All of you.

Not arguments. I see you all are also buttblasted. Reported for underage

Excuse me ma'am, you can't just scroll through the "Common terms" section of the assignment email and paste 3 in a row and expect us to be convinced.

Because, you know, people casually reference long-forgotten ancient gods and their rituals all the time

she would probably receive a lot of anti-abortion literature, and many within our ranks would liken the modern genocide of children to the ancient sacrifices for Moloch

i mean, it's in the Bible - the reason God wiped out all those tribes was because they killed their babby in Moloch's name - so it's not so strange that a well-read woman from the Bible-belt could make that reference

that being said, she's an manipulative disingenuous witch who relies on planned parenthood for donations, so neither am i surprised she's comfortable making jokes like that

Cheryl Mills made the reference not Hillary...

oh right, cheers - didn't realise

Hilary's still a witch though, right?

>Being this sassy
Go back to tumblr

What? Really? In which eeeh forbindelse?

Of course it's a joke, only the retards don't get that.

But you got to look a little deeper: WHY is she making a joke about something this bizarre and obscure to the regular person as if it's a regularly-used joke term (a la your example of killing yourself)?

That doesn't make her a Moloch-worshipper, but it implies that Moloch worship is a regular or well-known enough occurrence in the circles she acts in to the point where it can be a normal joke and the other party actually understands what they're talking about.

The fact that it's an uncommon god could just be extra points for humor since it catches you off guard.
Moloch is also not nearly that uncommon.

It's all true.
Quit being a pussy and deal with it. The masses aren't suppose to know.

> islam
> not literal child sacrifice

Zionize yourself abdul bin achmed

>mexican
>intellectuals

please go drop 2000 hours on maxwell, bonnaci, tsarion, and passio before you ever post in an occult thread. now 23 skiddoo.

Seems like she was joking.

/x/ is shit.

I made a thread about seeing a ghost there and it got deleted.

A ghost... On a paranormal board...

I don't even believe in ghosts anyway but come on.

All they care about there is summoning succubi lmao.

I sure need to know a lot about the topic to recognize that I've heard the name "moloch" before.

Remember that we are in the natural habitat of autists.

>emails
>secure

I got news for you.

Yeah I'm a skeptical person when it comes to tinfoil shit. It could be taken as a joke, but she specifically mentions MOLOCH. Not Satan or just "the gods" or something generic that would seem more like a joke. Specifically the one conspiracy theorists talk about.

So it lends some validity to it, even if it's just that she is aware of these people accusing her of doing stuff like this.

one of the most powerful

Don't forget what Moloch represents.

Gold

I used to like Epstein when I was in college studying Finance (got my Bachelor's in it). So I think his whole Lolita Express then was him using his money to try and buy more influence in the world.

He started out as a math teacher and he got into finance to play with the big boys.

And you live in the natural habitat of cucks

you dont find it weird at all that he referenced the sacrifice to an obscure pagan diety? not god, or allah, or any currently recognized gods, ones that have had animal sacrifices before. No, a very old and very obscured deity.

And cucks it would seem.

Which is why they all paniced when ISIS destroyed the temple of baal which was where kids was sacrificed to moloch

weird memes aren't exclusive to young people on Sup Forums

Yeah that would have broken my balls permanently

That's such a fucking awful analogy I hope you die. And I mean that literally. Why does she know or mention Moloch in the first place. She might not take it as seriously but mentioning it insinuates that there are likely elites she knows that do

Does this mean magic is real? Will I be able to get magic powers to fight the demons?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/19609
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/76
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/19607

But what do these mean?

>Goes out of their way to call out someone calling out shills
>Getting paid per post

Yeah sure smells like shills in here

This doesn't surprise me Americans have been praying to moloch since 1776

That "20 on,10 rest" one just sounds like a weird workout plan.The other two,I have no fucking idea but it's weird

She could've literally said anything

> sacrifice to Satan
> sacrifice to Santa
> sacrifice to Joe Pesci

...but no she had to say sacrifice to Moloch which links her to Alex Jones' infiltration of the Bohemian Grove, it may well have been an in joke of club members but now all the dots we thought were looney are connecting up, the paedophile rings, the occultism, the symbolism etc

this!

There was a crazy long thread last night that kept me up reading all night but, one poster was explaining he was writing a book about this and gave some info. Ill try to parrot it but, it might be a little inaccurate.

All current major faiths are all a form of Saturn worship and Saturn isnt really a planet. (i think he meant like how we wouldn't consider pluto a planet or a gas ball an actual planet) and that Saturn is the forefather of our solar system.

Anyway Muslims sacrifice to Saturn in a global mass suicide way. Christians punish or convert as their form of sacrifice. Jews sacrifice children through planned parenthood (mascot is an Owl and moloch takes form as an owl)/pedorings./miley cyris/justinbieber. MK ultra type shit.

Aliens on the moon somthing somthing....
Earth is a prison planet.

Those are kind of the highlights of the posts I read last night.

He said hes writeing a book because no one else has. If its true should be interesting.

These leaks are creepy. Whether they actually believe in moloch or not.

i was going to say that you're clearly the blind faggot spewing superstitious bullshit about ancient demons and rituals and shit, but then i saw your post number and am now resigned to simply praise kek.

hans and palm readers killed /x/

recognize!

Why are some boards so segregated on here? You'd think most people would hop between a few but these guys act like they're in a club and all other concerns are beneath them.....surely we need everyone we can get on Sup Forums looking into this stuff?

Don't worry user they are building 1000 temples to Ba'al all around the world.

Coinciding perfectly with George H.W. Bush's mention of 1000 points of light and the famous Illuminati prophecy.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9Nl6rY7qa8

really b tards discussing Moloch Baal Asherah?

come now...

Another pic.

Let me ask y'all something. Do you think the Jews are unique? What I mean is, that they are the only religious institution that could have possibly lasted for over 5000 years? Because the Jews are ancient, yet they've survived, albeit somewhat changed, all the way up to now. Are you certain that no other group can also make such a claim?

What if I told you there is another religious institution that is even older, who does not care what public name they have, who communicates publicly with symbols, and keeps a singular purposeā€”to unite the entire world under their god, by any means necessary? What if I told you part of their doctrine demands secrecy? What if I told you part of their doctrine involves infiltrating other religions and corrupting them towards their god? Do you think it would be impossible for such a group to survive? What do you know about the Jews and their inner teachings? How do you know they haven't been corrupted? They've survived for thousands of years...are they truly the same entity they once were? Who can say...this is thousands of years in the making. People forget within 20 years the details of history, even with the massive database infrastructure we have today.

This group has had many names throughout history, and they have held control over America since its inception. None of this is an accident. Something big is coming, familia. The cataclysmic end of 2016 will set up the terror of 2017, mark my words.

October 3, 12, 17. Feast of Trumpets. Day of Atonement. Feast of Tabernacles. Get ready.

We're in some Biblical shit now.

It's natural for elites to get together for corruption and nepotism. It's also natural for people or tribes - and so races - to look out for one another against other races. And sometimes that means weird stuff.
But I think most conspiracy theories rely on too many people and to much competency for me.

>But I think most conspiracy theories rely on too many people and to much competency for me.

If you look for it throughout history, I guarantee you'll find it. And once you'll find it, you'll see such a singular and consistent commitment to purpose that the only logical explanation is a divine hand.

And I don't mean God. I mean the other guy.

It's just a joke m8. Global elite worship Moloch the same way we worship Kek.

Doesn't mean they don't dictate the fate of humanity of course...

he is returning soon...

>Preacher
My nigga

It's my all-time favorite comic. Shame the tv adaptation is so shit.

I would like to kindly ask you not to mention "that" again.