Moon > Interstellar

Moon > Interstellar
Try to prove me wrong.

>muh power of love
vs.
>well done character development and set design with simple yet compelling soundtrack

I agree. The pace is spot on too.

Too bad the ending fucking sucked.

Granted, but The Man from Earth > Moon

>implying Moon comes even close to the emotional value of Interstellar
That's not even mentioning the CGI, cinematography, soundtrack, storyline, acting. Everything came together when Interstellar was done, a masterpiece.

Moon is scifi kino too, just in a lower level.

Good movie.

I can't say I feel that way Anne Hathaway was annoying the whole film and the Dr Mann schtick wasnt too exciting. Also the alien bullshit with them flying into a blackhole and all is just too "actiony" to garner any real response from me.

I like Moon but it has nowhere near the depth of Interstellar. Moon's entire script revolves around one simple plot twist, a gimmick.

You mean
Moon >>>> Oblivion

District 9 > Interstellar

>storyline
>acting
>interstellar
t. xXTheDarKnightxX

>Plebian
Interstellar
>Contrarian
Moon
>Patrician
Arrival

>Explorer
Sunshine

just watched Life
alien clichés thoroughout the movie, but the end was great

except arrival is trash.

reminder that duncan jones got lucky with this flick

Interstellar is an intelligent movie for stupid people

scifi is inherently plebeian

>emotional value

Interstellar is full pleb, Moon is an ok movie.

I was actually disappointed with Moon, because you set the bar too high

But it's ok

correct opinion

>tfw I watched Moon on a new tv and had it stuck on soap opera 60fps mode and it looked like some shit made in someone's backyard and now I can't redo the experience because I already know the twist.

Moon - 9/10
Interstellar - 6/10

Untrue

Arrival was Interstellar done competently, with no pesky plothole square in the middle of everything, like why the future humans couldn't just send Murph the fucking formula themselves...

To say nothing of why leaving the planet was a rational method of dealing with the blight, when it might just follow you anyway...

But then again, Arrival was based on a story written by a bona fide SF writer, and not just "make it up as he goes along" Nolan...

except it is.

the were both underwhelming

except is not

u wot
I don't think we would be an effective team

Prisoners, Sicario, Enemy, Arrival. All kino. I have high hopes for the new Blade Runner.

moon 4/10

interstellar 6/10

Everything > Interstellar

I actually just rewatched Moon and it wasn't as good as I remember like at all. I don't know why I liked it in the first place it really does not hold up. I can now see why Warcraft with such a shit movie.

DOOM is better than Interstellar so that's not saying much. Hell Moon isn't even good. I'd rather watch DOOM again.

>Patrician
Mission to Mars

film is an intelligent medium for stupid people

t. a fucking idiot

I agree.
It was amazing movie,and Op if you want more watch it with the commentary track.

Best scene coming through

Why do people bother pretending that Interstellar was a bad film? I've literally never seen a valid criticism.

>Christopher Nolan is incapable of writing dialogue that sounds like something human beings would say but insists on doing everything himself because he's a fussy autist
>whatever the main conflict/problem/whatever is meant to be is poorly communicated and seems to get resolved outside of whatever the fuck is happening on screen
>what is happening on screen is boring and gay even if they did consult Thunderfoot to make sure that all the science was 110% bazinga
>black guy looks distractingly like MC Ride so I can only think of Death Grips memes when he's on screen

>>Christopher Nolan is incapable of writing dialogue that sounds like something human beings would say but insists on doing everything himself because he's a fussy autist

Example?

>>>whatever the main conflict/problem/whatever is meant to be is poorly communicated and seems to get resolved outside of whatever the fuck is happening on screen

The problem on Earth isn't integral to the story, it's simply a catalyst. Isn't it supposed be a parasite or something that is destroying our food sources and turning large parts of the world into deserts though? It's pretty decently communicated that we needed to leave Earth or face starvation, that's all that matters unless you're autistic.

>>what is happening on screen is boring and gay even if they did consult Thunderfoot to make sure that all the science was 110% bazinga

I don't know where you went to school, but calling something 'boring and gay' isn't a valid criticism, even if you do qualify it as being '110% bazinga'

>>black guy looks distractingly like MC Ride so I can only think of Death Grips memes when he's on screen

I'll give you that one

a plot twist thats explained about 10 minutes in?

Contact shits on both of these movies

They set out to do different things, the only thing they have in common is that they take place in space.

They are both predictable and they both suck

its a better scifi

I think Interstellar offers more as a drama, but Nolan should not have went fullretard
>"let's send black hole data using the arms of the clock"

Like your mother.

Wow, it truly seems I've been BTFO.

Mconaughey > Rockwell
Interstellar ost is goat
Cinematography is also goat
Dialogues are a bit better than Moon ones

Moon: 6/10
Interstellar: 8/10

I watched moon again recently and I still enjoyed it despite knowing the twist, which gets thrown out pretty early in the movie. It made me a bit more sad then it did the previous times I watched it.

these two films are both bad in their own special ways