Ok Sup Forums which comic or cartoon character hero...

Ok Sup Forums which comic or cartoon character hero, villain whoever has the largest body-count directly cause by there actions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5ohE843iiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Galactic spent millions of years traveling from planet to planet consuming all life in his path

Thanos killed half of all life in the universe by snapping his fingers.

Anti Monitor the amount of beings he actually killed is impossible to comprehend.

Deaths more of a personification of death not a cause of it

winner.

If she doesn't do her workers, nobody dies.

If anyone, it's Destruction of the Endless

INFINITE UNIVERSES

Literally murdered the entirety of the Marbel multiverse one by one killing all the celestials until they got cock-blocked by Doom.

This nigga already offered a better one

Winner

As I think about it the latest secret wars the molecule man takes the cake.

The Beyonders used him as he existed simultaneously in every dimension and universe as a bomb to wipe them out and he nearly erased existence.

So I think directly ending multiple universes is the biggest feat in Marvel ATM.

More like 3000, but sure

A bodycount of almost a hundred or more throughout his whole life

I find that hard to believe so if she didn't do her job and someone got liquefied hitting the ground a terminal velocity they wouldn't die

Ok how about, which comic or cartoon hero/villain whose not a deity or Godlike being, has the highest body-count

This Fucker is literally a saint of killers murdering people one by one

I don't know if that's as "directly" as OP is asking for. I'd say Anti-Monitor takes the cake, but Thanos for the most on-page deaths.

Going by that rules id say Usagi he's spent decades killing people even with his pacifist ideals

Last I checked he had a body punt of over 300

not the largest, but she got potential

Ant-monitors definitely more powerful since he single handily wipes out the multiverse and the Beyonders had to use molecule man to do it

How many has she killed so far

It's a tie between this guy and the beyonders.

It's been retconned. Ever since then the amount of universes in the pre crisis continuity has been refered to as infinite.

I'd argue for Jonah Hex

You can't out a Frank Frank

why didn't she move the target out to sea? why'd she have to nuke a smaller town?

That depends on your definition of godlike. Excluding cosmic deities, I'd probably say Brainiac.

Recommended reads for Hex?

>got taken out by Steve Trevor

Convergence Braniac was literally a God

There was that bit when Luthor merged with that phantom zone kaiju and put an end to entropy across the entire universe for like, five minutes. Death showed up on a mountain with a skier who just broke his neck, but since Death was on "a break" during that time she just lounged with the guy, then immediately went back to work when Luthor fucked everything up.

So yes, if Death doesn't do her job, no one dies. But I highly doubt being "alive" as a splat on the ground is pleasant in any sense of the word.

>Everyone died on the inside

I mean regular brainiac.

Did he really actually kill them though? He usually just lets a demon do the work

Technically that IS regular Brainiac. Every single Brainy we've seen since his inception has been a probe of Bleediac there, from the comics to the Timmverse version.

Convergence had some weird ideas, man.

Black adam killed every man, woman and child in a sovereign country and then sterilized the ground. That would be a bodycount of several millions in a matter of hours.

Thanos and it's not even close.

He didn't kill them. He just makes choices and a lot of people die, most of the time unintentional.

Probe brainiacs, then. Particularly post crisis and n52.

>Convergence had some weird ideas, man.

Yeah,, sadly they were dropped for most of the story and were executed poorly. I only truly liked the first and last issues.

Two can't argue with that

Kind of there with Galactus as far as being a cross-universal world-muncher. I had thought he was responsible for having cleaned out at least one whole universe or something too.

What a dick

DELETE THIS

90s Lobo hands Down.

>at least one whole universe or something too.
He's consumed a quarter of the Transformers multiverse. In the Marvel telling, he consumed all things and returned to sleep, but some scraps he left behind turned into the new Multiverse (something of an odd precursor to the recent Secret Wars event).

Forgot pic

22% of the multiverse.

Especially when the fucker got his hands in the Mask and literally went I. A universe wide murder rampage

How can you statically count a infinite multivers?

>In the Marvel telling, he consumed all things and returned to sleep, but some scraps he left behind turned into the new Multiverse
Ah, that's what I was remembering.
Still wondering when he'll show up in IDW, had thought him to be responsible for the dead universe but apparently that was just Shockwave

>It's a tie between this guy and the beyonders.
agreed.

>That depends on your definition of godlike.
I'd say that needs to be agreed on before we can answer the question.

Where did it say he had. The ability to travel throughout the multiverse?

>be agreed on before we can answer the question.
What's you definition of a Comic God?

The same way you can destroy it. Comic book logic

Unicron was a constant across universes in the Marvel comics, if I remember correctly, he and Primus were forces of creation/destruction who fought before time but wound up stuck in planetoids they shaped to their image, making big robot bodies. Unicron flew around eating stuff while Primus made a bunch of tiny robots to live on him and then took a nap.

Empty Hand he killed he the entirety of Multiverse 2 and seems to be well on his easy to killing the DC multiverse he's all powerfully and has the ability to combat the laws of absurdity itself with 4th wall awareness

Oh yeah forgot about him. Already destroyed multiple multiverses and can destroy several more in a whim, only to resurrect them again and kill them again for the rest of eternity. He makes the AM and the beyonders pale in comparison.

Who was bound to the anti life equation, while the anti monitor had lost all of his godlike power. Technically speaking Trevor is the new anti Monitor.

>Literally murdered the entirety of the Marbel multiverse one by one
They wanted to kill the Multiverse all the same time by with the Molecule Men. Doom fucked up their plan by killing the Molecule Men one at a time until Incursions started happening.

We still don't even know what fuck He is but yeah he's pretty much a unstoppable galaticaly genocidal threat.

Either way they where pretty successful in the whole murdering the multiverse thing until Doom Killed them all and took their power

>multiple multiverses
Jesus Christ that is dumb.

Makes sense

It's wordplay

But he did do exactly that

Yes.

On one of the Sandman span offs she says that she stoped doing her work and things started getting pretty shit with nobody dying.

Has the ability to somehow continuously murder his movie career and resurrct his movie career through unknown means

He has several meanings. Up to this point Grant has already confirmed:
>He's corporativism, leader of the gentry and the one who demands his "rent" in order to fill his hand
>He's the reader, who spawns the multiverse whenever he opens a comic and kills it when he closes it. And do this forever, always lurking in the background.
>He's also the "archetypical big bad", in the same way that each member of the gentry represents a villain archetype.
>He's a living metaphore. Since the dc universe is essentially an endless story, it will spawn bigger and badder villains infinitely. The empty hand is the villain that awaits at the end of the story. Therefore, he is infinetly powerful.

Guess that makes sense would be shit if no one died but what does she do exactly ?

Flash

he destroyed the entire multiverse trying to climb back into his mom's dusty old vagina

It makes sense. The infinite universes in marvel are not the infinite universes in dc because they don't belong to the company. But since the empty hand is sort of a manifestation of the reader, logically he would be able to affect all fictional multiverses/omniverses/metaverses/whatever.

Doesn't count because CUTE

This is what I love about Morriosin he has the ability to pull villain concepts out of his ass yet somehow make them all powerful threats that are both meta and absurd

So every DC crisis ends with essential the multiverse dying and resetting because the new universe isn't the old universe right?

Cute evil

Do you think he's above in power to even Lucifer?

Yes

Most likely. He's arguably the only fictional character who can affect creative properties beyond the company he comes from.

0?

tens of thousands

Total body count: is 1 crazy motherfucker who instead of tereforming Mars or some shit and lose all his poweres in the process decided to teraform the one fucking place he's encounter trouble doing so

Terraforming doesn't account for distance from the sun, thought. And That's one of the main reasons why earth can harbour life.

When did this happen?

Latest episode. She only could redirect the location of the missile 20 miles for some reason and it hit a small town instead of a city.

Galactus or Thanos.
Thanos killed half the population when he got the Infinity Gauntlet. Half the population of EVERYTHING, mind you.
It was undone when the heroes got it back, but it was still pretty harsh.
Kang the Conqueror once destroyed the collected United Nations too, that was pretty hardcore.

Why not hit the middle of fucking nowhere?

that fucking caption

That was the closest to fucking knowhere she could get, I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=a5ohE843iiY

Because she didn't think of changing the GPS until the missile had almost landed.

Also, are these nuclear warheads? Isn't there going to be a fuckton of radiation even in Star City?

I doubt he's a contender for the title but it's still impressive. Each flower represents a dozen deaths caused by Megatron.

Holy shit this is intense

This. He destroyed entire universes.