youtube.com/watch?v=kgaO45SyaO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hola amigo

Go back to where you belong asshole

how's it going?
rude

Going well. Working 8 hrs today so that'll be fun

Psshht hey chicano I have a secret to tell you
If you keep whining like a good for nothing faggot that you are and make 500 more of these shitty threads you will win a huge prize

what do you work in?
stop being rude

Wageslaving at a grocery store

at least you aren't a NEET am i right?

CHI
It didn't have to be like this. Oh well. Another ok day.

i hate i was born into this. same for me but still something that no matter how i'm feeling its always in the back of my mind

For me it is my personal failures that hurt the most. My worst case scenarios have been happening left and right, at times being my fault but also things that I could not have had any power over have screwed me over. Can't seem to catch a break in any field of life really.

Post your feet

i'm almost in the same realm this life is just overall shit
i have the worst feet

>i have the worst feet
Why

idk

Atleast the internet is full of things that help pass the time.

and more people like us so we aren't too alone

That too. Sup Forums seems to have a lot of people who are in the same boat as us.

are you getting ready for christmas? any big plans?

Not really. We are probably going to have a nice christmas dinner and put some small decorations around the house, some nice small things but nothing big.

How about you?

>tfw won't even have small things
probably spending it alone like the last few years

>/chi/
>Nadie aquí puede habla español
Personalmente, amo los EEUU. México fue horrible y es horrible todavía.

I'll probably eat that christmas meal next to my computer like I eat all of my meals.

Whaddup /CHI/

They sell actual mexican cola in finland. There have been more and more of jarritos sodas in some of the bigger stores here.

love you /chi/

yes, i can
at least you will get a nice meal though
how's it going
how was your day?

I only shitposted and did nothing productive. Again. So eh. How was yours?

i'm doing the same thing i was doing yesterday but i feel fine so i guess it's ok

I'm procrastinating shit again and I kinda feel bad about it.

what are you procrastinating on?

I need to clean out the gully of my shower. But I also wanted to make stuff on the computer and just ended up on Sup Forums again. As usual.

oh, i mean all that shouldn't take you much

If only you had the stones to make your life better.

Hey, I know. Cleaning up isn't all that hard. But I'm lazy.

>anyone who is miserable deserves it because they have never tried
Do you actually believe that mr labeouf?

Why /CHI/ is always sad? You're latinos mis amigos, let's party or something!

Sup Forums is full of sad people

iktf, but i actually don't mind doing small chores since it helps me pass the time

I always have the feeling that I have no time enough to do anything and then everything seems like a big obstacle. And then I just forget about it.

Do you honestly believe that life is easy?
Do you honestly believe that its someone elses job to take care of you?
Do you honestly believer that anyone cares?
Its all on you.
Go ahead and complain because you have no job or GF.

Do you honestly believe you typing this out on an anonymous bord would make any difference at all?

Made you look.
Like you have anything better to do.

You're making a whole lot of assumptions there champ. You're stating the obvious. People have different circumstances and everything is not as clear cut as you would like to think.

Things can't be all that great for you either judging by the fact that you are trying to boost your ego here in this thread. Here's your (you).

It could be worse. You could have fallen for the college meme and became an indentured servant in the country your parents came to for greater opportunity.

>made you look
You must be at least 18 to use this site.

i don't feel like that anymore i'm just trying to waste time really

Don't they already use cane sugar in Finnish coke? Or they feed you guys corn syrup over there too?

Ok. I wish I could do that without dying.

all i have to look forward to now a days is going to bed

Yeah they use normal sugar in sodas here. The mexican cola is from jarritos which is a mexican brand.

I still have levenslust. Just very lazy.

what other mexican products do you guys have?

are you in school? or are you a full time NEET?

Full time NEET.

Mexican food is somewhat popular so there are a decent amount of ingredients and supplies for those but I can't think of that many mexican brands right now. Sol and corona are fairly common beers though.

are you still living with your parents?

I always think of that stupid song when someone mentions corona.
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ19qh4g2-o
No, then I had my mom clean up for me. I have a tiny apartment for myself.

at least u're no longer living with them

I dunno. I liked the time I lived with my dad. He did my laundry, cooked dinner, cleaned the house, got me hardware for my computer and I only had to focus on school or my hobbies.

And my mom can still be annoying at times, but my phone can be turned off.

how old are you?

How tall are you chicanos? I'm 185 and feel pretty average, is it different in Mexico/USA?

put it in a way i understand it i'm about 5'10

>Netherlands
>Neet
Tall people shuld be obliged to enjoy life

It's much obliged. I'm pretty average height for Dutch standards. But with all the tourists in the area I sometimes feel tall.

i thought you where in your early 20's. how are you a NEET at that age with out having to work?

Glorious european welfare state that is being dismantled at the moment. I really hope it survives so I would always have something to fall back on if things don't work out.

General failing at everything I do and social welfare.
I want UBI. I would be dead without welfare oetz.

is that apartment included in the welfare? i wish i could get a NEETbux

>General failing at everything I do
Explain it a little more.What's the reason for this?

I checked and 20.6% of finnish guys who are 20-24 are neets. The % is probably higher since it only counts those who are actively seeking jobs too.
data.oecd.org/youthinac/youth-not-in-employment-education-or-training-neet.htm

one day NEETs will rule the world

UBI is being pushed by both the left and the right occasionally, for different reasons, it could be a good deal but not necessarily. I'm a bit worried since they have been cutting from social welfare + merkel opened the floodgates for literally anyone, it's not like there wasn't already a lot of immigrants.
>General failing at everything I do
iktf.
In finland they will pay 80% of your rent. The minimum that you must get after rent is 480 euros a month. And that 480 euros will be for all your other expenses, internet phone food clothes etc.

Sounds pretty good

I get a rentcontrolled apartment because I earn not enough to hire in the private sector. The government doesn't own the house, but housing companies must leave a precentage for people with low income. I live in one of those after waiting almost 9 years for it. I hear the waitinglist is now 15 years in the area.
I did some poor investments, trusted people with money I shouldn't have trusted, people around me started to die, failing at school, I got in a depression and had cancer. There is a lot of more stuff, but this is the basics how I ended up like I am.
They're still testing it here. There is a neighbourhood that has it and they're doing well. But they want to see what it does long term and now I'm a tiny bit jealous of them.

We were always strict with our borders, so the merkel thing didn't hit us that hard. But we felt it as well. I do have a nice Somalian neighbour now and he's very friendly.

>robots do all the work
>most of the people are NEETs
If only that would become reality. Doesn't look that good at the moment, the future of the world looks a bit grim.
>antibiotic resistance growing
>africas population explosion will be unsustainable, there is already a massive flood from there so imagine how many people will rush europe after things really start crumbling down
>political tensien seems to be getting worse everywhere, both in foreign and domestic matters
I really am not too thrilled at the prospect of a possible happening somewhere down the line. Can't we all (first worlders of course, can't save everyone, it's just impossible not enough resources and so on) live in relative comfort and peace?

>They're still testing it here
They're doing the samething here, though the people (2000 participants) were chosen randomly.
I have not (atleast yet) got on that train and I fear that when the time comes that I actually would need it the system will already be badly damaged. I hope it manages to last, automation will reduce the need for that many workers so I wish they would stop with the "population has to always grow, more immigration is necessary" meme. 1 billion euros was spent on refugees alone in 2016

That's rough. I hope things are alright for you now.

Dam you got it hard.It seems that you would be a successful normie if all of this didin't happen to you.

better than nothing
it totally could be come the thing

I am all for robotcommunism. Then we all can have communist parties!
I don't know how they were chosen, but it was a random neighbourhood chosen by their local government.
It could be worse. Kicked cancer's ass and have more lust for life after it. But still a lazy fuck somehow.
I would be a nice biopic. Maybe I should contact hollywood for it as movie idea :^)

Real communism has never been tried because real communism involves a whole lot more robots. Maybe one day.
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

Robolution when?
youtube.com/watch?v=Dboi1bja6M8

Can't wait for the first robot olympics.
youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I

Robotfootball is already a thing for years here.
youtube.com/watch?v=1n9slXWC4pg

robots will also become NEETs eventually

The future is already here. Noice.

Many Mexicans are coming here to study for free

The humanoid-league is still a bit... special. Just a bit more training.
youtube.com/watch?v=6ql6EL1Byb4

really? since when?

What do finish girls think of CHI bulls?

A+ for effort from them though.

bump

I'm dreaming of electric sheeps and butterflies delivering my pizza. Soon, my brother.
youtube.com/watch?v=1gu3z7w4Vc8

Yes. A world where small robot doggos can roam free and the people can get comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=kgaO45SyaO4

I'll go to bed now. Take it easy m8s.

Goodnight.