Post your opinion of europe map

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well meme'd my friend

This thread will be 500 Americans posting how much they love le based Russia, Scotland, Ireland and Serbia (if they don't accidentally fill Bosnia)

just go

>hate georgia and Armenia
>hate belarus but only dislike Russia
>hate N.I
>Hate IRAQ
>Like Albania
Why.

Russians and Serbians are sub humans.
Irish are ok.
>Scotland
more like
>cuckland

them N.I are full of fuck boys, and at least Russia is a country compared to Belarus

>likes Germans
>dislikes the Dutch

for what purpose

Mostly memes and THIS """man"""

but le cut inside man - besides being a memelord - is actually one of the only few good players we had

every dutch person I've seen spits everywhere like an autistic toddler

Flopping cunt tqbh familia can't deny he's a good player.

>Doesn't appreciate OC quality memes

Fuck off leaf

You're still mongols

turks will never be european

shit opinion, hang yourself from a rafter stupid chink

finnish brothers

exactly, plus he makes matches fun to watch

probably has to do with the way we talk. rough language with strong gs and rolling rs. wie spiek inglisj laik rietards

couldn't be fucked filling the whole thing out

y is crimea still ukrainian

Dutch diaspora is great, you guys are extremely chill but most are faggot liberals can't complain i'm in A FUCKING LEAF COUNTRY.

damn poland, what'd the ukies ever do to you

Ever heard of UPA, Bandera or Wołyń?

FUCKING lazy scot.

How do you make those maps?

You should see where the liberalism in our country comes from. We have loads of foreigners but we still have relatively little problems with them, we have a culture of 'polderen' (most akin to reconciliation and compromise culture) and are generally very individualistic. Slowly we are starting to realise some cultures are incompatible with our cultural framework though but it's a bitter pill to swallow for many.

Yeah we generally are good diaspora.

You aren't as bad as I thought Dutch bro, forever will I dislike the Dutch team though :)
Here my cucked friend.

kinda, thought that was just given to the nazis to be responsible for

this is the right answer

u may be the only cool dutch i have ever seen

We didn't give that much of a shit for quite a long time, but the new ukrainian government, which we supported, named one of the main streets in Kiev Bandera Prospekt the hate started flowing once again

Because Ukies are based bros

How do I colour it in?

Microsoft paint? any software like it??

Paint and use the bucket :)

we must stand against the foreign hordes, and bring cucked nations like Germany and Sweden back to the light

cringe tier

.t JIDF

U are gook tier

If you think that all European countries have the same interests youre retarded. This was never the case. There was never a happy pagan paradise where all Europeans loved each other, sat in a circle singing songs, and teamed up against Muslims. Each of our nations have their own interests and were not all friends.

Ireland is best tier

Im planning on studying abroad there next year. Super excited.

Love you too baby.
:^)

Galway university is pretty good, as is the county itself, better than Dublin, but depends on what you want to do.

>a baunch of autists that never left their home countries post their educated opinions about countries they know nothing about apart from their names
Love these threads

The true feelings of every brit minus actually liking Scotland and Northern Ireland. While some of the affection for the Welsh might be genuine, we all know you only grudgingly accept the haggis eaters.

I'd surely want to hear why would a canadian hate Finland.

Are you the guy at Brit/pol/ who goes mental when something Scottish related is posted?

>What are the crusades
Greece is a shithole I don't mind the people though.

>grudgingly
They were pretty happy when we proposed the Union. To the point they gave the Scottish king the crown.

Ice Hockey memes.

This post made his gene pool even tighter.

I don't see what we've done wrong leaf

>>What are the crusades
a few western european nations teaming up against muzzles with minor help from eastern european countries, mostly ones that had their own problems with muslims and were just trying to help themselves

by no means was it a pan european thing

القمر اكبر

Why do you hate Finland?

what did georgia do to you

why do u like moors

dis

You've been repeatdly raped by the Turks and cling on to the Ottoman traditions.
>What is the Ottoman conquest
Everyone in mainland europe or everyone of relevance has fought Muzzies not teaming up now with true full force is what the west needs you fucking negroid.

I'm not talking about how they feel about the English, I'm taking about how the English feel like them.

>Crimea
>Ukraine

LEAF

I'm very happy you ZOG puppets hate us, thank you

I like morocco

Oh I thought that was Armenia.

moor conquest of Iberia, yet u still like them

I like morocco

The land of the negro in the only colours they know of.

Based Norwegian

Thanks.

>JEBENI LIST

Rvat na kvadrat.

>moor conquest of Iberia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Empire

>hates ulster
>loves fenians

Stupid fucking leaf.

Ok???
Why are you in Germany cigan I thought they wuz killers and shieeet
Boli mi Kurac.

how is this thread still alive

>>Like Albania

Wheres the problem?

fuck urself faggot

Saved kek, I prefer Albos over Serbs but I would never trust either of you.

I can never find the ones I've made for past threads.
It would be interesting to compare maps like this with ones I made last year or even earlier.

Kada cete da nam platite odstetu? NIKAD NE ZABORAVI 600 HILJADA GORILIONA!

muh scotland strong.

Have you posted your map, fellow Geir?

I do not remember our history in detail but I'm pretty sure we fought for at least 20 years before losing to the Ottoman Empire
As for following their traditions, we're mostly Muslim but 90% never even read the Kuran and as for any other tradition, I wouldn't know what you're talking about

>implicira da sam srbin

Diaspora: Što dalje od domovine što veći kreten. Iz koje Hercegovačke vukojebine si odjebao Mate?

no. you dont get this map.

>NIKAD NE ZABORAVI 600 HILJADA GORILIONA
When you stop being a shithole and stop fucking with Muslim and Catholic Croats.
>će gospođa Merkel sve platiti
:)

Kada ćemo nastaviti Srebrenicu 2.0 Rašo?

Why not? :(