King Arthur

Apart from a shitty CGI final boss battle and some questionable stylistic and narrative choices, I quite enjoyed this take on King Arthur - its not fantastic but its okay overall.

so Sup Forums is going to love this movie because its doing so terrible?

Is this going to be King Kino?

I've enjoyed Ritchie's recent blockbuster fare so I'll give this a watch. Doubt it'll be as good as The Man From UNCLE though.

not kino. but a decent enough fantasy-action movie. better than the 2004 movie.

Nowhere near as good as Man from UNCLE.

So he's an urchin on the streets of London or something? What's the general story outline?

U avin a giggle, mate?
Oll bash yuh fookin 'ead in Ay swear on me Sward!

>Vortigern turns on Arthur's father
>Like Moses, baby Arthur is sent on a boat down the river, ending up in Londinium where he is raised in a brothel and becomes a street tough with morals
>Excalibur in the stone is revealed after the lake drains and men of a certain age are gathered to attempt to pull it out
>Arthur pulls the sword out but before he is executed by Vortigern he is rescued by the resistance and the Mage (working for Merlin)
>most of the movie is Arthur learning to wield Excalibur, come to terms with his "destiny" etc…
>meanwhile Vortigern is gaining power through black magic and wants to conquer the world
>Arthur and the gang have to stop him

me and me blak m8s keeping out teh bl00dy saxonz kekekekek

>yfw Dijimon Hounsou is like Eric Roberts

How much Baneposting can we get out of Goosefat Bill?

I enjoyed it but I feel like I would have enjoyed it more if I were high.

A step down from UNCLE, but when it goes full Guy Ritchie with the planning sequences I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Also the CGI Boss Battle was actually really fun for me because you get to see Jude Law as Shao Khan

>yet another shitty generic arthurian movie
>no rumors about a netflix series adaptation of the best arthurian books
>no Sir Derfel
>no redpilled based Merlin

That's about what I expected from it. I wasn't expecting a masterpiece. I'll see it.

>Sup Forums ironically liking something terrible

name 3 movies where this happened

TDKR for one

Yeah a proper TV series could be great

I dont go to the cinema to see "okay" films

BvS. And don't meme me. It was trash and you know it.

the wizard chick was qt as fuck
the movie was pretty cool, kino at times and i really liked that it had a lot of Berserk references I feel that this is as close as we're gonna get to that

I kinda want a Guy Richie berserk now

I haven't seen it, but I don't think I will because Arthur looks too modern I guess? I mean he has a fucking pilot jacket on, It doesn't feel like a proper medieval movie.

I see the trailers and I expect someone to pull out a helicopter with a mounted machine gun.

Are the other knights even in this?

BvS
Speed Racer
Kong: Skull Island

The casting was good, the action was nice, most of the visuals were good, the actors delivery was good but the dialogue was fucking so wrong. It felt so out of place with the setting. Maybe it was trying to be memorable or stylistic but whenever I think about it I cringe from how weird it was.

>Londinium
why not london? are there romans living there?

movie sucked dick. i was high as fuck in the theater and still didnt find a way to enjoy this shit. charlie hunnam is so terrible

did you know the Merlin miniseries with Sam Neil is on youtube?

Why don't you go watch it right now? You're not doing anything for the next three hours anyway, right?

Which one of you did this?