Better call Saul

>no mike no gus no salamanka no drug shit and no murder
>best episode of the entire show
BrBa fanbase BTFO?
I want more of that, just lawyers lawyering about.
Don't really mind the side characters, but they should just be that, side characters. I don't want it to turn into BrBa #2.

also kimfu edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bng1FjbpEvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last episode, where kim is all like "nailed em" and they walk out through the door in sync

K I N O
I
N
O

I agree, watching Chuck get cucked is true kino, but I want to know who or what cripples Hector. That will be satisfying to see. I used to hate Gus and like Hector, but BCS really flipped that for me.

Frankly if you think you have good taste for which series of two made consecutively in the same universe by the same producer, you are an awful pleb. Only those posters capable of appreciating the true Kino of both series should post in these threads.

Hector gets electric autism from Chuck. Screencap this post.

Even the supporting characters were great in the whole episode.

The chairman, Chuck's lawyer

Right but down to brass tacks, who's going to fund me for Peeing Bikini Friendly Treasure Hunt Movie (working title)?

bcs makes me hate gus more because of the ridiculous accent he suddenly has.

Literally all i watch for is when kim smiles.

I would fall from every billboard in albequerque just to see kim wexler smile.

No-one cares what you want you fucking pleb.

She's not even a good waifu, she's just the closest thing the show has.

>I want to know who or what cripples Hector.
Well after the "a bullet to the head is too humane for Hector" I'd say it's quite obvious...

Gus is doing great and Hector is doing shit (probably was doing worse than Gus even BEFORE his trucks started getting hit) and now Gus will mule his stuff but he wanted this to happen so he has a plan that will benefit him/hurt Hector even more...

So I wouldn't be surprised if at some point Eladio gave Hector's territory to Gus, given that he's more reliable, and mostly just a better distributor.

And once he's out of the picture, he might not have Elladio's protection anymore, and Gus/Mike deal with him. Not kill him, but cripple him.

Her eyes user. Her bluest of the blue eyes are the real catch. Rhea Seehorn is my Sup Forums waifu.

brba tard butthurt because no 'splosions in last episode so he fell asleep during the trial and his reheated pizza burned in the oven.

Wow this... is actually really good for a Sup Forums theory. I'm not even being ironic. Bravo Bince

Is episode six out yet? Can't find on streamlord or torrents.

Or are we still just jerking off over the 41 minute montage of buzzing Exit signs episode?

Reminder that Kim want casual sex and nothing more.

She has old man hands too and only cares about men with nice cars who will take her places.

Calling it now bullet to the spine

That wouldn't make him mute

It's probably poison inb4 ricin

so progressive!

This and this. She's so goddamn lovable.

I unironically believe she's the best waifu I've ever seen on a tv show in my entire life.

Most girls are usually either
1) Just X's gf or X's wife (boring)
2) Shit and/or annoying (Skyler)
3) Literally wonderwoman (overcompensating to not fall into #2, they can't do it right either they don't do it at all or overdo it)

Kim is literally perfect. A cute 'in progress' love story that doesn't hog 5 hours of airtime per season and is believable, she has things going on her own, she takes part into Jimmy's things as well without being a fucking burden/scene ruiner like Skyler, and the few bits of casual romance/hanging out we've seen between them, she looks very fun&comfy.

I don't even like romance shit usually in shows but I'd watch more of Kim&Jimmy, would not even need any kind of plot, just them 2 hanging out and watching tv or playing boardgames I don't care.

Add to that the most adorable smile of all times, and you get a perfect waifu.

t-thank you
But I thought it was fairly obvious desu. When Gus throws whatever in the trash can and smile, he's like "I got you now". I don't know what he's thinking about, but he clearly owned Hector there.

Hector thinks he's forcing Gus to do something, but Gus wanted to do it.

Maybe he has a plan about what to do, or maybe at some point he'll just tell Eladio that ... Hey, I'm muling his shit, and he doesn't sell much, what's he good for? Can't mule and can't sell... Let me do it all.

1) Most of her plot-relevant screen time is her helping Jimmy or suffering consequences because of Jimmy, her wanting separate conjoined practices instead of one together was a weak token effort.
2) She mirrors a lot of Skyler's bitchfaces and pettiness at times
3) She's the best lawyer in the series, portrayed explicitly as probably better than Howard, and has literally made not one single mistake or misstep that wasn't bound up in her love or trust for Jimmy

Also her smile a shiiiiiiiiit

At least she's not any of the BB women tho

Kim pretends she wants casual sex. But jimmys been shacking up over there for 3 years now.

The jimmy kim relationship is $o fucking real sometimes i wonder if im dating her. Its the most real relationship ive ever seen on tv.

This is how real adult relationahips happen, you virgin moron.

NOOOOOOOO
Kim is not for lewd Kim is for love. I don't think she ever had sex. Her kiss with Jim in S2 was her first kiss ever.

He won't tell, it will just "become known" whether through his sneaky agency or not. Remember, he needs to be a good boi dindu nuffin din even nevuh wanted dis powah so later he can come in humbly and graciously thanking Eladio for the opportunity and poison him with the booze and shoot his way out.

>Also her smile a shiiiiiiiiit

Stopped reading there.

That defensiveness and inability to conceive of adult relationships informs me you've never been in love since high school or else you just never grew up.

>K I N O

Nah, it was actually good.

So like at the end of the comment aside from the one last point? woah

They were walking into the sunset. I wanted them to high five, or guns and roses start playing. That was such a perfect ending shot. And their hips were in perfect sync. And it goes with vinces duality bullshit since there was 2 doors.

KIM
I

Sadly the promo says otherwise, full of BrBa cameos
the only pleb here is you

Rhea Seehorn is waifu material, she literally is Kim if you listen to her interviews

so he didn't say "a bullet to the head wouldn't been far two domain"?

Did Hue lose weight or did they have to find a different actor?

She's just in-character when giving interviews. Really committed method actress.

oh god no, please no...
I can't possibly deal with loving her MORE...

Link the best one (as in, the one where she's most waifuable) pls?

Kim, Howard, and Chuck are better main characters than anyone from Breaking Bad.

who were best waifus in breaking bad?
I recall I liked one better than Lydia but I forgot who she was.

I like the scene at the end where she smirks and you know even though she didn't have a plan she knew the power of friendship would triumph

Pure kino

yeah its true

I liked breaking bad for the most part, but Gus is seriously one of the lamest characters in any show I've seen

I thought this as well like he's referring to the turf war referring to his and hectors "domains"

Jane was my brba waifu by far while watching it but knowing what I know now I think I'd avoid a junkie degenerate like that

Honestly I thought it was pretty clear that he was the victim of a stroke, even if they didnt outright say it, he had all the symptoms

someone translate i can't read this.

>make nothing happen for 23 episodes
>make something happen in an episode featuring the mentioned characters
Doesn't prove shit, other than the fact that Gilligan doesn't know what he's doing. The fact that Mike's crime arc has been extremely isolated from the main plot of the show has been a huge criticism of mine, and this just hammers it home. The show would be better without him, or at the very least, they should have tried to integrate him into the plot better. It's fucking awful.

yeah senpai it will be a true kino adventure

We need more Kim-centric episodes

This show is clearly BrBa's slow-witted cousin. One good scene does not a good show make.

He lost weight

yeah, honestly it's weird seeing Hector like this only a few years before Breaking Bad. I always had the impression that he'd been paralysed for much longer. I guess the flashback with the Twins as kids and Hector sitting in a ornate wooden chair threw me off.

I'MNOTCRAZY

Honestly, if Hector is paralysed by any means other than a stroke like a le epic plot by Gus and Mike I'll be a bit disappointed in Gilligan.
Would be good if Gus makes some grand plan for revenge on him and then it's somewhat negated by Hector just having a stroke.

post kim with her hair down pls

ohhh cringe

someone screenshot this

>Jimmy's receptionist

youtube.com/watch?v=bng1FjbpEvo

We always knew the cartel stuff was just there to keep the plebs watching

Kim is for fuckim

nice feet

You mean foot. Maybe the other one has some horrible skin condition or is missing a couple toes, who knows?

This is now a KIM thread.What a qt

Skylar > Kim

Skylar is actually moral and ultimately does the right thing, Kim has thrown all her ethics out of the window to hop on Jimmy's dick

Kim's feet are sexual. I want to serve them with my mouth.

Kim wants Jimmy to propose

>Skylar is actually moral
Moral people don't go around fucking Teds

> smoking while pregnant
> moral

>drug money laundering
>moral

They mention a stroke in Breaking Bad when he's being interrogated by DEA. If it's anything else it will be a retcon.

I hope it isn't caused by some kind of magical poison or something. That would ruin it. You're right, Gus planning an elaborate murder only to find fucked over by natural causes would be nice. Gets cheated out of revenge, but gets the pleasure of tormenting his helpless ass for years to come.

The stroke is a cover up by the Salamanca family, they obviously can't just tell everyone that Hector's rival narco shot him in the spine or whatever.

I would give her a good ramming

It's a list of cars

kim sounds like a man

Skyler* ffs

>I hope it isn't caused by some kind of magical poison or something
There are a few legitimate poisons that can cause strokes (especially in older people) or nearly perfectly mimic the symptoms, so it wouldn't be "magic".

Definitely not a gunshot or anything like that. The paralysis from spinal damage would never cause him to lose the ability to speak while still leaving him able to move a finger.

He's a serious actor so he lost weight because bcs takes place a decade before brba

What about a shot to the head?

That's a possibility. Some sort of brain damage could do it. I think a botched attempt on his life one way or another is probably what happened, whether that's poison or a gunshot. You would think if it were a gunshot that everyone would know that since it's really fucking obvious, but I don't know. I can't even remember who it was who said he had a stroke, so I don't know if they had reason to cover it up.

Yeah but to what end.
Wouldn't he just let the cartel happen by dinging on the bell?
I guess it could be Nacho because he's not around in Breaking Bad, but that seems so pointless.

woman*

>Wouldn't he just let the cartel happen by dinging on the bell?
What?

DELETE

every single inch of her body&mind is heavenly perfection

especially the inch between her pussy and her anus

pretty much all BCS threads are Kim threads. I still can't believe that such a quality, well-written show also managed to have such a great waifu. 10/10

I know something's bad bound to happen to her, I hope it's close to the end so there's less seasons without her aboard.

I would gently kiss her on that inch every night

Yeah I fucked up and wrote "know" instead of "happen".

I wouldn't be so gently 2bh

I assume you mean you wrote "happen" instead of "know"? Tired?

Anyway, if he was poisoned what would he let them know? That his septuagenarian self was eating breakfast and suffered all the symptoms of a stroke? And if it's being covered up then obviously they'd already know.

>fix Ted's book and then hop on his dick and then send gangsters to coerce him into accepting drug money that you've stolen from your druglord husband
>ethic and moral

>hire same gangster to make up bullshit to get someone to sell his lifelong business that he didn't want to sell
>ethic and moral

I don't think you know what ethics and moral means. She was crooked as fuck, she just didn't have Walt's power so of course she did less, not by lack of will, but she just couldn't.

>Hector gets electric autism from Chuck. Screencap this post.
No, Gus scrambles his brain with a scrap yard magnet.
Screencap this post.

>could be Nacho because he's not around in Breaking Bad
Since you've mentioned that, that made me think of how much Jimmy will eventually know of the cartel and Hector. When we first see him in BB, he mentioned Ignacio having done something, it could be another guy called Ignacio but I'm probably over thinking this.

Mike's story is fucking boring because we know the conclusion. At least have a twist where he actually takes off after being shot by Walt or something then coincidentally finds Jimmy.

If not this whole thing where we already know he pointlessly dies to fill plot makes his story stupid. Especially since everyone else he interacts with dies.

>brass tacks
Has this been added to the diamond dozen doubles advocate pasta yet?

Even Hamlin got some good screentime. I loved it.

>who is Francesca

yup.
this was a really great episode overall, solid performance by both main and side characters

Francesca, the junkie with the long socks in Jesse's house party, Jane, and Andrea were all good.

Yeah I reckon Jimmy's storyline will definitely barrel into Mike's again at some point, otherwise the Mike scenes are just pointless fanservice.
I like to think Gilligan wouldn't have named Nacho, oblivious to the Ignacio he set up in Breaking Bad