Colbert's obsession with Trump is pathetic...

Colbert's obsession with Trump is pathetic. It's basically the late-night version of making the same thread dozens of times a day while pretending you're not actually mad and that you're just doing it to make fun of him.

I love watching him. He's really smart and really funny.

>Colbert's obsession with Trump is pathetic.
So what does that make your obsession?

You should see that Seth Meyers cunt

I've never even watched his show, I just see the video thumbnails on YouTube. Every show is about trump. Every single one. And every time he has this smug fucking face like he thinks he's the smartest and funniest guy ever. Never even heard him speak and I hate him anyway.

What's pathetic is your obsession with Colbert.
At least he's paid to do it.

Seth Myers is a kike, Colbert is a kike pawn.

Obviously you don't get his humor. He is the smart choice in late night television. I think Fallon is more your speed.

What a great analogy. He's an IRL ABATAP.

There's no escape.

P.S. it's oval.

trump gets mocked daily because he says and does idiotic things daily

the sooner you can admit you voted for a moron with no self control, the better off we'll all be

as opposed to Sup Forums which never talks about redit, liberals, oliver, etc..

His shows are funny, so his obsession is fine. On the other hand, your thread reeks of autism so your obsession is unhealthy.

At least he's hilarious when he makes fun of Trump unlike Samatha Bee.

what the fuck were these guys even doing during the obama presidency?

can't even remember because youtube never blatantly propagandized them by putting them in the trending section every single day during that time

You're obsession with Colbert is pathetic.
>It's basically the late-night version of making the same thread dozens of times a day while pretending you're not actually mad and that you're just doing it to make fun of him.
Kind of like the dozens of Colbert threads you make about him every night?

I genuinely love watching him. He's really smart and really funny.

it's basically the equivalent of the snl news sketch the show uses to cover current events which the writers can't properly parody due to their lack of creativity.

>"Today Kanye West claimed that he will be running for president"
>"Rumors have it that he will be replacing the portraits on currency with his old album covers"
>audience laughter

instead of a sketch about how kanye west would carry out presidential functions

They lampooned Obama constantly, especially Jon Stewart.

Im sure this is psy op disinfo slide subversion to co -opt the current trend .

But you guys clearly dont remember bush 2. Comedy central, and all the mojor newsoutlets pretty much bashed him.

Trump is more of a specticle than bush 2

>It's basically the late-night version of making the same thread dozens of times a day while pretending you're not actually mad and that you're just doing it to make fun of him.

But that's actually a great thing! Compared to that, Colbert is terrible!

hail Trump!

My parents watch him and Bill Maher and love every minute of it.

MMMMMERFINNNNNN

NNNRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPFTTTHHFFFHHH

Funny, I don't remember that.

Maybe because it wasn't always in the YouTube trending section every time a new one was posted.

Jon Stewart got famous making fun of conservatives and Colbert got famous making fun of conservatives by playing one. When Obama was elected and re-elected, nothing changed.

I love this revisionist history

I like Bill Maher too. What are your parents' names and addresses?

no one liked george bush so no one cared

wtf i love youtube now

YouTube didn't really start regurtating tv content until last year after TDS turned to shit and TCR ended. If you ever wanted to go back and watch episodes of TDS/TCR you had to watch them on CC's shitty video player which included commercial breaks.

I think Trump is a huge fucking moron but having nothing but the "DUDE TRUMP LMAO" jokes we're going to be having for the next 4 years has already gotten old
It's fine to do it once and a while (hell, even once a week would be fine, considering that's about how often he does something idiotic), but every single mainstream comedian doing it every single day has already gotten old

>REEEE, stop making fun of my dog emperor! ;(((

Protip: If you want people to stop calling you out on the shitty things you do, stop doing shitty things.

>4

8*

>no one liked George bush
His lowest approval rating is Trump's average approval rating.

Then don't fucking watch it. Why endless hitch about it if it's not your cup of tea?
Unless your butthurt meanie comedians are making fun on your orange messiah, that'd be embarrassing

who are you quoting?

Obama got shit on for 8 years by the late night shows, now it's Trump's turn. He deserves it even more.

>half of the country is programmed by media to irrationally hate Trump
>his approval rating is below 50%
who would've thought this would be the result?

I wish Jon Stewart would come back. Everybody else sucks.

Revisionist history. Bulk of TDS was Jon and reporters making fun of conservative reactionaries losing their shit: Beck, Oreilly, Hannity, as well as the emerging Tea Party shitstorm.

Give one example

You're an idiot if you think he'll be reelected. He probably has a better chance at being impeached.
>Obama got shit on for 8 years by the late night shows
In what world?

Given that the other half is programmed to irrationally love their god emperor kek daddy, to the point where his general unpopularity is blamed not on any of his own personal faults (of which there are many) but on mainstream media alone, I'd say it balances out.

OP's diary.

16*

So Obama endures eight fucking years of being COMPLETELY SHIT ON by the entire media and Trump can't handle half a year?

This really. Jon was always able to deconstruct the people he made fun of of rather than merely insulting them. Colbert isn't too bad but they all do pretty much suck compared to Jon.

>below 50%
That's a modest way of describing it

Why can't conservacucks handle the banter? Late night hosts did exactly the same thing to Obama for eight years.

Sad!

Yeah, the media is DEFINITELY the only reason the public despise Trump. It obviously isn't cause of the multitude of shitty decisions he's made while in office.

>tops the ratings shitting on Trump
I think the only one mad is you.

Obama wasn't too shit on by late night comedians, but he was dragged through hell by Fox News and morning talk radio. Mark Levine, Hannity, Limbaugh who would literally foam at the mouth, Larry Elder, etc.. and yeah Trump and his army of snowflakes can't handle half a year. The fucking irony.

dude is literally doing his job.

What's pathetic is being the president of the united states, easily the most powerful position on the planet, and actually giving the guy attention by bringing him up in your interviews

fucking tweeting, for christs sake. how am i supposed to respect a president who tweets about what he watches on tv every fucking day

This kind of reverse psychology never works. People labor under the delusion that their opinions have some effect on the greater Sup Forums community. Nothing could be further from the truth. Sup Forums is driven entirely by pure autism and shit posting.

>It's basically the late-night version of making the same thread dozens of times a day
except every thread is different because trump fucks up and embarrasses himself daily

Colbert is already more relevant than Letterman ever was.

people will stop mocking trump when he stops making a fool of himself

The problem is the laziness of it all. Most of the jokes are ones normal people can fucking make. I know the Oscars are meant to make ordinary people cringe at how far Hollywood is up their own ass but this year it was like they were a possessive stalker ex.

And the thought that I'm going to live through this lack of creativity because Trump is such an easy target makes me wish for that North Korean poverty version of ebola even more.

>same thread dozens of times a day
>pretending you're not actually mad
>and that you're just doing it to make fun of him
Like pottery

are you literally retarded? im using the word literally literally here

Mr. Stephen says if we're good we get to laugh and clap our hands.

Mr. Stephen says if we're bad it's going to make him very angry....

You wouldn't like Mr. Stephen when he's angry...

jesus christ I thought I made the satire obvious enough

>posting about a tv personality on a Sup Forums is obsessive behavior
No.

>This triggers the leftist

who's cockholster is this?

>trys to trigger right wingers
>triggers his own side instead
like pottery

Is OP actually a genius?

>satire
>implying implications

>cup of tea
I hope you are raped.

>having a side

lol

Your side isn't the funny one anymore ; )

Trump got lampooned more during his presidential campaign than Obama did during his entire 8 year presidency.

We don't post the meme to push an agenda. We post it because we think it's funny. That's the difference between us and you.

It's funny watching people trying to act like Obama was ever shit on. Unless they only watched Fox then there is no way a person could actually think that. These comedians were mocking the right for disagreeing with Obama and acted like everything Obama did was great.

OP is a cockholster