>b-but it was slow
Fuck off it was GOAT, Mathieson does it again edition

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lzsMcX6PWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bill's the racist btfo

>yfw a re-orchestrated version of this is 12's regeneration theme

So, how long the Doctor will be blind? Till regeneration?

Was pretty righteous.

Bill fucking sucks

and I forgot the fucking link

youtube.com/watch?v=9lzsMcX6PWs

>female companion
>named Bill

Until the regeneration that was teased in the trailer

Till There Was You. The Doctor loves his favorite race so much he became Ray Charles.

Short for Willamena, I imagine.

Because SO PROGRESSIVE

They could have just had her be Billie. I've known girls with that name.

You also posted it in the previous thread moments ago you samefagging, spamming, Tom Rosenthal loving, (You) hungry fuck.

Because the First Doctor is in the Vault. Bill Hartnell's wife was called Heather too.

The Valeyard is in the vault.

Chris Chibnall is in the vault to put an end to this don't close your eyes don't even blink shit.

>actual speculation on what's in the vault

Oh come on. You can't be serious.
It's really, really obvious.

Gabriel Byrne is guest starring as the First Master in the Christmas special. He will be announced shortly after Bradley's announcement by Doctor Who Official.

It's really, really obviously The Valeyard.

Cloister and Edge /who/'s power couple confirmed.
Cledge

Of course it is, but we want to believe there's a chance it won't be the obvious. Like when people speculated over who Missy was.

it's a Nimon

how many Nimons have you seen today /who/

>female companion
>named Bill
Yes, it's unprecedented! Next they'll be naming female companions Mel. Or Ace. Or Joe. Or Sam. Or Izzy. And then they'll have a male companion named Jamie, and he'll wear a skirt. Where will the madness end?

Let's see, they've done see, listen, touch, and breathe. So Moffat still has to make Taste.

what about smell

Breathe isn't a sense.

breathe you fool

that's oral, not nasal

It's true.

smelling isn't breathing

okay yes you can breathe through your nose but I'm talking smell

you can't breathe scents - well you can, but not unless you don't brush your fucking teeth

The point is you are now breathing voluntarily.

Other than Joe, all of those are names that can work for either gender. But Bill isn't.

>joe doesn't work for either gender
seriously user?
>jo(seph)
>jo(anne)

>But Bill isn't.
Why?

Okay, Joe can work phonetically. I'd spell it Jo though. Never heard of a female Bill though.

>Never heard of a female Bill though.
You have now.

>Can you taste it, Bill?
>Taste wot?
>Can you taste... what the Rock is cooking?
>Wot r u talking bout? Seeya lata.
And he would say that. They make references like that all the time now.

So what's your ranking, /who/?
Oxygen > Smile > The Pilot > Knock Knock > Thin Ice

Oxygen > Thin Ice > The Pilot > Knock Knock > Smile

What does BBCA even have left, now that Top Gear is ruined and Doctor Who moved to Oxygen?

Thin Ice > Pilot > Smile > Knock Knock > Oxygen

Oxygen
The Pilot

Thin Ice

Knock Knock

A fat Nardole shit
Smile

This desu

Anything else > Smile > The Pilot > Thin Ice > Knock Knock > Oxygen

I heard he's making one called Cum.

Dick Roughly

Star Trek reruns. They stopped running TOS on Fridays and switched back to a full day of TNG. 2.5-3 days a week of Voyager is overkill though.

They're all names that your first guess would be the wrong sex—but then when you find out otherwise, you just accept it, unless you're some kind of autistic lunatic.

I have a great-great uncle named Evelyn. Now it's mostly a girl's name. So what?

Especially considering how many friends I have whose grandparents were hippies, so their parents have names like Sunbeam and Kybx. Next to that, what's a female Will?

Cloister has Belle, user. But ship away haha

Oxygen > Knock Knock > Smile (It had nice scenery okay) > The Pilot > Thin Ice

>subscribe to British channel for British shows
>get 90% Star Trek reruns
BBCA a shit.

Oxygen > The Pilot > Knock Knock > Thin Ice > Smile

>oi m8, where's mah arse fookin? I like that RTD. I'd stick it in his arse!

>subscribe
It's in a lot of basic packages now.

Yeah, what is the deal there? You'd think being affiliated with the Beeb they could get their back catalogue (Monty Python, Poirot, Jonathan Creek, Thick of It, Red Dwarf, Hustle, Detectorists, etc) cheaper than hiring out a Paramount/CBS production. They do these inexplicable marathons of CSI New York too.

WHY IS THE COMPANION SO FUCKING UGLY

>tfw none of the British panel shows will ever be seen on BBCA

they had QI for a bit but I think that ended when Stephen left

Because she's intentionally a departure from the Doctor/companion "will they shag or not" thing we've been saddled with since Rose

Still want me to leave?

Even though the BBC Trust is the majority owner of both BBC America and BBC Studios, BBC Studios isn't allowed to give BBC America any special deals.

It's still stupid, though. Why does BBC America exist in the first place? Because they have a license to use the BBC name and logo, and that hopefully gives them a bit of marketing synergy when they want to advertise BBC shows. It still works for non-BBC British shows, because what do Americans know about BBC vs. ITV or whatever. But if they're just going to show a bunch of American stuff, they're getting nothing out of that license.

But the Doctor hasn't fallen in love with any of his companions since Rose.

Does River even count? She's not...really a companion. She's more of a recurring character of sorts? What the hell do you even classify her as? Eleven and River had no chemistry at all, it seemed so forced.

>Does River even count?
No.

11 still wanted to fug Clara.

>Clala, my Clala, my impossible girl, you've saved me so many times...
>When do I not see you?
>TWELVE BILLION YEARS

But it was still always a plot element, because whenever you put two hot costars of compatible age and appropriate sexes together, there's an expectation.

And NuWho has always dealt with that expectation.

Martha fancied the Doctor. Donna was older and less attractive, but they still had to do a scene full of jokes to dismiss the idea. Amy wanted to shag the Doctor until he got her to fully commit to Rory, and they played with the "love triangle" aspect even after that. Clara, they had to do the whole "I am not your boyfriend" thing.

Bill is the first companion where they're trying to find a way to not bring it up at all (without having to be all early-80s Classic Who weird about it).

series sucks but I'm hyped for him

DID he though? All he did was make a passing comment about her skirt and then immediately looked shocked and disgusted with himself

He talked like this about Amy though and would have done the same for her and he didn't want to boink her
...He might have if he didn't find out she was getting married in the morning, though. He did linger on that kiss.

You raise some good points user

And never come back. Worst fucking mary sue companion ever

>mathieson had a joke where pcaps would say of his hair "It's not grey, it's chalky blonde" but it was cut

kek its still written there

If you want to see it that way instead of a series plot tying into the movie.

>Does River even count?
Arguing about who counts as a companion is kind of silly.

But she's not the "main companion" (which wasn't a thing for 1, 2, or 5, but has been for every other era), and that's what matters. And she was a way to defuse the love triangle with the main companion, Amy—in a way that the Brig or Nardole obviously aren't.

Guess what time it is.

>the Brig
3-Master, Master-Yates, Yates-Brig, Brig-Brig was the best love-polygon in the history of Doctor Who.

Is she still the GOAT nuwho companion?

DINNERTIME!

Only if we consider the Nobles as a package deal

you clever fucker it took me a second

He was the best.

I think the doc needs a good male companion. A total bro that backs him up instead of a fucking woman constantly being a fucking thorn in the doctor's side.

Even if he's dumb and does some stupid shit. Maybe a total chav like the fella from kingsman.

Wilfred Mott was a great companion, but he's no Tom Campbell.

She had some pretty good episodes. The worst thing about her was the bad script and acting as the Donna Doctor. Without Donna there wouldn't be Wilf.

I miss Wilf.

>tfw no total bro companion since Jamie

Jamie is best companion.

>forgetting about Fitz

Your Master has returned! It will be.. spectacular!

gah fuck wait I'm retarded I retract my statement I thought that was Twelve's leap of faith and the gag was "it's high noon"

anyway can we set up a charity fund to get this mad-man something to eat

>BACK INTO THE NON CANON FIRE HE GOES

Nothing against that guy whose photo is on the Company of Friends CD, but ELV's drawing is a much better default Fitz image than the one Big Finish gave us.

>tfw no canon bro companion since Jamie
Although it feels like 5 and Turlough were quasi-bros towards the end. Especially in Planet of Fire.

d e l i c i o u s

>I'm 2000 years old and I haven't got the time for the luxury of outrage

what the fuck he's been outraged dozens of times

I-I didn't even draw his face though I just put him in the outfit he's wearing in his Big Finish pictures

This unit does not require friendship, but there is an old saying that a dog is man's best bro, master.

It’s human Christmas out there! They eat so much. All that roasting meat. Cakes and red wine, Hot fat, blood, food. Pots, pans, meat, flesh, grease, juice. Baking, burnt, sticky, hot skin, hot, so hot..

Sliced, sliced, sliced.

It’s mine, it’s mine, it’s mine, it’s mine, to eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat

Nardole will ascend to this role, you'll see. Once the vault opens and the tension between them is settled they'll have relationship kino

The whole point is that he's lying, user. He literally gets outraged like 10 mins after that quote when he punches the Nazi and he gets called out for it