Do any of us have a chance now?

Do any of us have a chance now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIFLtNYI3Ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's going to reveal her dating a co-star. Watch.

>sexually awakened
>divorcing her husband
I don't want to see her becoming a slut, bros

she will never have children

He doesn't look especially shattered. Bet it was a mutual thing.

>becoming

she's already a slut

I legitimately feel kinda sad about this

hopefully she comes out as a lezzie

>get moderately famous
>dump him

I do desu. She probably had an open marriage anyways. I just want to watch Sup Forums MEWfags cry.

I fucking hate women

>becoming
Oh, my sweet, innocent child.

He looks gay, actually. He probably isn't, but he has a gay face in that pic.

The sad thing is he will never get pegged again by MEW

JUST

I actually feel bad for this guy

That is the face of someone who is considering murder

he literally fucked her for 14 years he's fine

JUST

Only yesterday I thought how lucky this guy are. And today she's divorcing his ass. I don't know what to think now.

>pegged

Mew pegs? Since when?

Was being a numale a miscalculation on his part?

lol. women are fucking whores

15 fucking years
15 Y E A R S

are you all too sheltered to acknowledge that such amount of time ends up eroding anything? think Al and Peg. you may have a hot goddess by your side but if youve seen her for years it ends being nothing but a good friend that you know like a sister. spark is gone in any relationship in months, in rare cases it lasts a year (when you dont see the person too often), but lets be realistic these both are fucking fed up of each other.

>women are fucking whores

If he pulls a Tom Cruise, and MEW gets JuSTed next year. I'm rooting for him.

alpha ASR stole MEW from him. He caught MEW going to town on ASR's fat ass. you heard it here first

It's my time to shine, baby.
Wish me luck, anons. I'll be there in 20 minutes.

most actresses are sluts, just like most actors are gay/bisexuals

>waah marriage is hard

He was probably too beta for her, that is why he bulked up as a last ditch effort

fuck, that's pretty savage.

holy shit i feel bad for him

pretty delayed effect there...

Itt: gossping yentas

you get the feeling that comment is coming from her side only. he 100% still wants to be with her, but she wants to fuck other men, free from marriage.

>thank you for letting me trade up hubby!

JUST

>you get the feeling that comment is coming from her side only. he 100% still wants to be with her, but she wants to fuck other men, free from marriage.

If you were famous and had the option to fuck equally attractive people, wouldn't you divorce your partner?

I would in a heartbeat.

You only life once user so don't waste it.

I bet Obi Wan did this

At least they are still best friends. So he has that.

Honestly he looks like Forest Gump after saving Jenny in the strip club.

Women are terrible people

So this a new THING.

yeah, but my point is she is going over the top saying they still love each other, still friends, etc when you can see there is no way he would be divorce her unless she has already fucked a bunch of guys

>We are still ride or die, just in a different way now.

What did she mean by this?

...you can still love someone yet fuck other people user

any fanfic ideas?

Look at his instagram page, only a few weeks ago he was posting photos of her saying how he falls in love with her more everyday. Poor cuck.

He gives her rides to get fucked and then brings her back.

>t. r/incels

She actually still loves him. She just wants her sexual freedom.

>I still "love" you, Riley... I'm just not attracted to you any more.
>You don't mind if I tell the whole world, do you?

If I truly loved somebody this would have never even happened m8. Have you ever fucked a really beautiful person? I mean physically. The novelty wears off pretty quick, if anything it is more of an ego boost. I guess considering she never slept around since she married this guy out of highschool? I could maybe see it, but there are very few people who find whoring around to be fulfilling at the end of the day. I'm guessing MEW finds someone almost immediately and gets pregnant real soon too, thats what i see happen when a huge break happens since I think the partner wants to just completely force a break up by creating a child

tbqh she was doing the same.

Which one was the beard?

I actually wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

Lol most people are crying for this loser while I'm wondering how he got such a hot piece of ass to settle down for him so low in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=oIFLtNYI3Ls

So are guys. Don't be a moron.

he caught her early when she was nobody

>If I truly loved somebody this would have never even happened m8

Thankfully you're not a celeb then so you'll never have to deal with it

>ywn see MEW passionately rim ASR
why live

When a man does it, I actually believe it.

Lel. She's fucking average as fuck. Sup Forums only likes her because she looks like the girl next door who might have a kinky side. If you saw her on the street, you wouldn't look twice. Plus she seems like a huge cunt.

Why does she seem like a cunt? Because she is ditching her beta husband for a real man?

Women are hedonists and their enemy is boredom, effort, risk, danger.
Fortunately, men are desperate enough to feel relevant, dutiful, respected, valued so they are pushy enough to try to be noticed by women (because they fail to be relevant beyond women). and sooner or later, they cracks the bf-shield

Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change their partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, since they loved to be relevant for once in their life, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.
Of course, changing partners constantly becomes a bore too, so they want some fixed men in their life to give them emotional and material support, Rarely sex because women know that, no matter how good the lover is, it gets boring sooner or later.
When they are replaced, men become resentful towards women, since they lose the validation of their existence. They pretend that they can live without women and that they even are better than women, smarter, stronger (in forgetting that women do not need to be so, because men want to be so in place of women)

Knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men, Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others >muh compassion. This is part of the tactic to enhance their pleasures: women think that they are good people in society, only to feel even more raw, more animal, more of a little minx, typically in private, when they are fucked properly by some beta ready to serve them sexually.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Riley the nu-male?
I thought not. It’s not a story the normies would tell you. It’s a nu-legend. Darth Riley was a beta-male of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence mary elizabeth winstead to marry him… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep other nu-males from being cucked .He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his wife, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he gave his wife everything he knew, then her co-star fucked her in his house. Ironic. He could save others from being cucked, but not himself.

This is all too familiar.

Hmm.. thats true. I do think actors/actresses have a harder time since you are forced to bond with someone usually intimately for roles but I can't say I would truly never slip up if I had a hot woman throwing herself at me

No. She has the I'm an artsy independent woman just deal with it face. In Scott Pilgrim, she basically played herself.

Holy fuck that's brutal. JUST.

>different people with different paths

aka she wants to bang other guys

At least she didn't say her ex-husband had a tiny penis

get a load of this virgin. From my experience, attractive people on tv and movies literally blow average looking women out of the water in person.

This guy is as numale as it gets.

>15 fucking years
>15 Y E A R S
>
>are you all too sheltered to acknowledge that such amount of time ends up eroding anything?
it is more that women freaks out that they age and they see ''they wasted their youth to only one guy, instead of ''''''''''''''''experimenting'''''''''''''''''''''and enjoying being roasties''

What different path will he be walking?

what gets me is that he even tried the whole exercise/mma shit in a desperate attempt to prove to her he's a manly man

then she dumped him anyway

she's going to get BLACKED isn't she?

We're talking about ONE specific woman you fucking faggot. MEW. Do you have 5 IQ or something?

>you have to get married, user
>find a nice girl and do the right thing

>the girl i liked in high school didn't like me back

>I love him but no long IN love with him

That's basically what she said, and that's always what cheaters say
So who's dick is she sucking

worst part is this numale cuck will be there every step of the way to consul her when she doesn't get what she wants out of life

the path to powerfulJRE so he can suck joe's dick

Because it reeked of desperation. Once a woman sees that, it's over.

Maybe they disagreed on having kids

wew lad, are you retarded. I'm including her in my statement.

obi-wan fucked her in the ass

It's more that I don't think men get anything out of posting things like that. Women get a tonne of external validation from it.

wow marriage was over well before this

fug guys

im about to marry girl who's younger and only ever been with me

is she gonna dump me in 15 years when she's strong and confident and shit?

No more, this is too pathetic

this could easily be it, this shit destroys relationships very quickly. I wouldn't be suprised if he wanted to put a kid in her and she wasn't ready for that since she wanted to act more

Stfu faggot. She's fucking average you white knight MEWfag. I hope she gets blacked and make your bitch ass cry.