America is no longer allowed to criticize or bully Europeans because of refugees

America is no longer allowed to criticize or bully Europeans because of refugees.

Congratulations on your new citizens, Ameribros. All from nations friendly to terror organizations and terrorists. Excluding immigrants from countries not highlighted so the number is even higher than shown. Also excluding refugees, asylum seekers, and illegals.

Source
>edition.cnn.com/2016/06/15/politics/muslim-ban-maps-donald-trump/index.html

Also, why the hell are so many Indians accepted into the US? Are there that many understaffed 7-11s?

Gotta reach those diversity quotas in every small town neighborhood soon! Thanks Julian Castro!

Oh and guess what, he's a list of family members that applied for immigrant visas. Not a white country in sight! You can't even deny these applicants either. Feels good to be diverse, eh?

United "62% white and dropping faster than the twin towers" States

That really made me think.....

>Visas
>means they were vetted
Good job letting in literal criminals

Americans sure love to talk shit about other countries being non white but when it comes to their turn they shy away or crash the thread. Goes to show who's who.

I'm sure all those Afghan, Somali, Nigerian, and Pakistani immigrants will be hardworking, upstanding new citizens.

our vetting process for immigrants is better than yours...

We dont just let them come into our country no questions asked and make them a citizen..Also, most indians are not muslims.

Get it?

Enjoy the nose

Your vetting process sure did do a good job with Omar Mateen. Last time I checked he didn't even get screened... because he was born an American. Just because they get a background check doesn't mean they'll never commit another crime.

And why are you allowing in millions of immigrants from 3rd world, brown countries but refuse to take in a small amount of white Europeans? Do Europeans not fill in diversity quotas?

The 1st gens tend to actually be hardworking. Its the 2nd and 3rd gens where you start to get some problems. Either way consider the amount of people that apply, and then consider how many actually get into this country legally. There is an ungodly amount of people that fight tooth and nail to get into this country, and not all of them get in. Plus we tend to assimilate them better imo, and if they get out of line there's plenty of ways to knock them back in.

Omar Mateen was born in America and was an American. Much like your Munich shooter. His parents were OK, it had little to do with the immigration process. He was a homegrown terrorist.

>Either way consider the amount of people that apply, and then consider how many actually get into this country legally.
Those ARE visas issued, not applicants. The list of applicants goes into the 10s of millions.

But still, even if they are "hardworking" you become more multicultural, less white, and less westernly civilized. I don't expect assimilation in America to be much better than in Europe, and assimilation in Europe is basically zero.

A lot of these immigrants are actually COMPETENT people, a lot of them are doctors, dentists, scientists, and things like that. They're probably more patriotic than the average American too. They're great Americans that aren't causing us problems. They actually contribute to society, and ensure that their children do the same. So I'm fine with those numbers.

They're not just random loser people that are rushed in. When they come legally, we're getting their best.

better than yours

>His parents were OK, it had little to do with the immigration process.
It has everything to do with the immigration process. You let 3rd world filth in and in return they act like 3rd world filth. If his parents hadn't been admitted, he would never have been in Munich. Ali Sonboly's parents are from from "OK." His parents came in the 1990s and immediately applied for welfare. 26 years later they are still on welfare and the best job his father ever attained was being a taxi driver and his mother has been unemployed since entry.

3rd world immigrants only bring western countries down and it's time to stop making fun of other countries when it's worst in yours.

America is a diverse country, the problem begins when liberals start being racist towards whites and getting special benefits, and when we leave our borders unchecked.

This "white man" saving shit is bullshit. I could give a fuck about a skin color as long as there's no retarded liberals and an exterminated culture for our own well being.

The thing is, your comparing our immigration system to your weak one. We don't let taxi drivers into our country. Sorry.

>Ivory Coast
>0

I highly doubt 991,804 Indians, 162,429 Nigerians, 160,515 Israelis are all doctors and rocket scientists. Why are you even defending 3rd world immigration to your country when you spend the rest of the time here shitting on others for it?

11,700,000 Mexicans on immigrant visas are living in the US waiting for their citizenship ceremony. Do you want to tell me all of these people are the best of their kind?

They were always a country filled with non-whites. From the very first day.

We weren't.

Rawlin'

Those 11 million Mexicans aren't the best at all. That's why they probably overstay their visas and are ILLEGAL. We don't purposely let them butt fuck us like you guys. Hence why we've got a lot of politicians and Trump talking about the illegal immigrant issue.

>Germany is this butthurt
Try taking it out on merkel Hans

Those aren't even the illegal Mexicans. These are the Mexicans who have come legally from family connections, green cards, lottery, etc and have residency and are awaiting their citizenship ceremony. There just happens to also be 11 million illegal Mexicans, where if Obama gets his way will also become citizens.

I know my country is cucked as all hell but Americans can't parade around like they're immune to 3rd worlders taking over. And please don't pretend as if Trump will come into office and cut all brown immigration over night. You will still have a million+ of them coming every year breeding 6-7 kids each while white Americans have 1 child at most.

Not sure how I changed IPs mid thread but whatever.

Not really that butthurt, I just wanted America to get a taste of immigration banter towards them. Seems not many show up but as soon as we banter Germany or the UK this thread will be a sea of American posters.

Dude, everybody deals with nation-based banter on this site. If some user is autistic enough he can just yell SIXTY PERCENT WHITE LOL UR FAT etc etc. Germany has had a lot of shit relating to rapefugee crimes so it's what the board gives you shit for. Don't take it personally.

>Dude, everybody deals with nation-based banter on this site
Of course, but rarely is that banter ever towards America. And I can see why because this thread is avoided like the plague

>germany gets hit with 4 islamic terror attacks
>but this is okay because america has also taken a lot of immigrants(although far less than the million arabs you have!)

>i-I'm not butthurt b-but you needed a taste of your own medicine
Direct your aggression away from us and towards your traitorous government, you'll see better results

fuck off, shillary

But I will literally go to prison if I do so, so I'd rather shitpost here.

USA population is over 300 million though,

This post causes me physical pain. I'm truly glad I live in a country where raising my hand in front and above my head doesn't equal a prison sentence.

>
>I don't expect assimilation in America to be much better than in Europe, and assimilation in Europe is basically zero.

The thing is in the U.S they do tend to integrate better.

According to that chart German Muslims are better than American Muslims and I can definitely tell you that German Muslims are soooooooo fucking bad. Absolute criminal scum

Bruh remember when your Master Race Reichsmensch got completely BTFO by some Negroes we picked up off the street on our way to the 1940 Olympics? Or when we stole all your Jews and let them build rockets and computers for us?

God, I'm glad I live in a free country, where I can voice my concerns instead of funneling all of my aggression toward shitposting on Sup Forums

Always a German

>but rarely is that banter ever towards America

How long have you been a user of this website?

you have no idea how hard it is to obtain a visa you retard
the reason they mostly go to china & india is because they're so much easier to vet