Hillary's running mate disaster

Did she make the worst VP pick in presidential history?

I heard the announcement on the radio and had to Google his name. This is despite the fact that I've followed U.S politics for years and admire the Constitution etc.

He's a literal Who and no one cares... Is she trying to reel in the white male voters she's gonna lose the election on? Cuz it's not working.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Eagleton
blog.dilbert.com/post/147847582386/clintons-vp-pick
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has a pig face, he doesn't have a head of hair that can even compete with the donald, hes a pink faced taconigger speaking career politician. I'm beginning to think Hillary only ran to ensure Trump's victory, they are working together.

>"Hillary, we need to appeal to the progressives in the democratic party."
>"lol, just pik that moderate Timmy from Virginia."

they picked the worst candidate to take on Trump

It's essentially a tactic for a candidate who doesn't want to share authority. He's a yes man and a non-factor, this is Hillary's ticket, not anyone else's.

How will he fare against Pence?

The wolf will devour the sheep.

She picked him to try to make the Dem party to seem ok for white men to still vote for her.

If she picked a nigger or Mexican it would be a declaration that the dem party is no longer for white people.

>Pence will just smooth talk to everyone
>Kaine will bitch about him being a sexist to Gays

Absolutely fucking nothing

>MUH ESPANOL
Should have just brought Jeb on board if she wanted to pander so badly

The VPs are snoozefests

It really is a terrible pick. She needed to pick someone exciting because she's such a boring candidate. Instead, she picked someone who is even more boring than her.

>Did she make the worst VP pick in presidential history?
Palin & Quayle

He is literally useless. People claiming Clinton will win my state Virginia just because he is on the ticket are delusional. Two criminals on the same ticket. This means the Virginia gop will be even more united to go out and vote against her.

I had no idea who either running mates were.

Pence to me seems really low energy. Bit disappointed the don didn't pick Carson.

Pence is pretty exciting though since he's views are super-conservative. Kaine is just a no-name cuck.

Palin was a great pick, her speech at the RNC was a 10/10.

The media simply destroyed her and McCain was a cuck.

Dan quale however was a complete loser nobody, literally picked because bush didn't want what he did to Reagan I happen to him

Funny you bring this up, if trump didn't exist pence would be an uber non cuck pick.
compared to trump he's a cuck though

thats exactly what she is trying to do

she KNOWS the white males are the greatest race and gender combination to ever walk on the face of the earth.

Funniest thing was that a bevy of news analysts basically said that he was a bad pick because he's a white male, and yet currentyearman acted like that was an acceptable thing to say. Fucking doublethinking liberals.

>Gayface is the look that gay men have that enables other gay men to quickly identify them as "family" no matter what they're doing, wearing or saying. Gayface is identifiable in photos. Gayface cannot be hidden by attempts to butch it up. Straight men with gayface are not really straight.

Why does he do that upper lip smile?

Hello Sup Forums.

David Duke here.

Did you hear that I am running for U.S. Senate?

I was wondering if you could set aside a bit of that meme magic for me.

>Announcement Video
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

>David Duke vs. Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

>David Duke vs. The Young Turks
youtube.com/watch?v=FrnfplmjMOs

If you don't know who Tim Kaine is, no, you have not been "following US politics for years". He used to be chair of the fucking DNC and governor of Virginia during the Virginia Tech massacre. He was even strongly considered as a VP pick for Obama.

And for a Democrat, he's not actually that bad, he just made a super stupid choice getting himself involved with Clinton. He's a good guy with some unfortunate views.

Can all this underage b& please fuck off?

Nah that would be Mike Pence
Kaine's a close second though

i heard him talk for the first time today and that made me hate him that much more

She picked a FUCKING CISPRIVILEGED WHITE MALE!!!

that's guaranteed to drive BLM and SJW away from her even more than they already are.

probably bad teeth or something m8

i should know look at my flag

The idea was to make her look exciting by contrast, but it won't work.

The media didn't "destroy her", she's just a fucking idiot. Holy fuck am I sick of you pro-Palin revisionist retards. Not even TrumpGen can listen to her when she appears at rallies.

>leaf
I support him anyhow

Because he can talk spanish.

Literally the only campaign strategy democrats have is spend hundreds of millions in ads where they blatantly lie while catering towards minorities with their bribing welfare and immigration programs.

This is why democracy is flawed. You cannot use tax money to campaign, but you can promise trillions in welfare and income redistribution to get votes from the stupid.

Palin was not a great pick. She was amateur hour.

He spoke at my graduation.

That assclown made the entire ceremony about himself and how republicans are evil.

>it would be a declaration that the dem party is no longer for white people

that's the reason why the cucks vote democrats tho

No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Eagleton

>“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the people discover they can vote themselves largess out of the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the canidate promising the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that democracy always collapses over a loose fiscal policy--to be followed by a dictatorship.”
― Alexander Fraser Tytler

Tin Can.

He looks like that Rapist from MSNBC's Lockup.

no, id say palin was a far worse pick in 2008. but he's still a bad pick

He looks like Pepe

He looks like he just raped nine women.

>He's a good guy

as corrupt as McDonnell is

yup

You clearly don't understand US politics. When Trump moved right wing and picked an establishment loser Clinton moved to the center. The center is where the undecided vote resides and Kaine is appealing to centrist white males and blue collar workers.

That's just Tuesday for Pepe.

>Is she trying to reel in the white male voters she's gonna lose the election on?
No, because white males don't vote based on identity politics. If Carson won the Republican nomination and was running against Sanders, he'd still get 60-70% of the white male vote.

He's got less balls than a swede

McCain was a serious politician with strong principles, clear goals and with a clear path to reaching those goals. You could like or dislike where he wanted to take the US but no one could say he was making shit up or setting unattainable goals with no clear means to reach them. Palin was the opposite, unrealistic, immature and generally stupid, no one serious could take her seriously. She fucked up McCain's campaign. And he was the last true republican, since than the republics have not produces a single candidate with as clear vision or a path to reaching their goals, only demagogues that proclaim how it will be, never how they will get there. From a party "we will cut taxes to bust domestic investment and consumption increasing the overall government revenue while also providing more disposable income for citizens" to a party of "everyone will be rich"

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

This.

Dick Chaney was the only notable vp since LBJ took over for Kennedy.

Sarah Palin was news because of how incredibly unqualified she was.

VP doesn't matter.

He seriously speaks Spanish?

That's it. Put me on the #trumptrain immediately. It's time to build wall.

>blog.dilbert.com/post/147847582386/clintons-vp-pick

>If she picked another woman as her running mate, it would seem to the public as a gender-based hire and work against her. That would be a losing strategy. If Clinton picked an alpha male running mate – a Donald Trump type – it would create an awkward contrast and do nothing to make her look stronger. So Clinton’s best path was to select a beta male with solid credentials. Tim Kaine fits the bill. Considering her available options, she probably made the right choice.

McDonnell did nothing wrong. One of our best governors.

Could she have picked Bill?

He has a foot fetish.

Start the tweets
>#KainePerv

The fact that all of you have a fully developed opinion on Wasserman-Schultz but have no idea who Tim Kaine is goes to show how utterly full of newcancer that started watching the news for the first time ever just a few months ago this board is.

>Lousianans were born just in time to elect an actual Klansman

No. You have to be eligible for the presidency to be VP.

>be me
>white, 30s, male, working class
>registered dem
>dems need my demographic to vote
>NIgs chimp out, and Islam is on the march and Hill dawg thinks I am the problem.
>thinks she'll bring me back by picking a white male.
>Literally picks my mortal enemy, a self hating, sjw, beta, nigger apologist pussy.

They are going to spend all their time kissing nigger ass and the apes won't even go out and vote.

You can't reconcile saying that and calling Hillary corrupt. You've just got nostalgia goggles on because of the neverending horror that is McAwful. At least McDonnell was actually a Virginian, which you can't really say about 75% of these fucks.

Ever since we became a purple state we're now just a springboard for carpetbaggers to careers in national politics. It will never end until the NOVA cancer is exsponged or the Virginian Republican Party stops trying to push sleazy retards and #CruzMissiles like Cuccineli on the public.