Why is he so ungrateful

Why is he so ungrateful

he's not ungrateful, he just had a hard life and is tired

>Why is he so ungrateful
[citation needed]

Autism

Superfluous possessions like a Ferrari are pointless vanity.

These things are burdens.

keanus a smart guy who knows luxury cars are a ridiculous meme

He's only getting paid enough for this shameful advert to warrant a calm excitement

>t. jelly poorfag

>t. welfare nigger

Poor is relative.

I would rather be debt free and make $37,000 like I do now, than to have a $500,000 salary but a $2,000,000 mortgage.

As it is right now I'm $6000 in debt. $5000 student loan and $1000 credit card.

Keanu and Tom Cruise are only two actors universaly loved by Sup Forums. Do not shit on Keanu, OP.

thanks for the blogpost mate

>Keanu and Tom Cruise
When these two gonna star in one movie together?

Anytime! :)

Johnny Mneumonic is fucking hilarious.

probs feels embarrassed that Ferrari gave him a free car

Knock Knock.

I like the guy, but he really has no range as an actor.

500K salary, you could pay off your fucking debt in 5 years, have your mansion and travel to mars on weekends

>t. temporarilly embarassed millionaire

>tfw realising you don't need that much money and start working less than 20 hours a week

How fucking stupid do you have to be to go into debt when you're making almost 40k a year? Not the student loan shit, the credit card.

Facts.

I doubt it, but he might have a family.

>There is no doubt about it: Toyota Previa is the dream - Brendan Fraser

I had a DUI last year and had to pay a lawyer- that was $5000. Then the $1000 fine. I pay $1000 rent a month.

I think I'm doing great desu. I'll finish pay it all off this summer and be debt free. Then I'll start investing in mutual funds or maybe some CDs.

>>I had a DUI last year
Oh, then you're just normie scum.

Kill yourself.

Also it's a credit card with a fucking $35,000 limit. A thousand dollar balance is nothing.

>I pay $1000 rent a month.
first world was a mistake

Not enough masking tape imo

I'll gladly accept the title of normie. I make ok money, but I'm underpaid for what I do. I want to be debt free- and once I have that I'm free.

I don't want stuff. Stuff weighs you down. It's just a burden. Possessions just pile around you. You're sealing yourself off into a mausoleum.

It's better to own as little as possible.

That's why Keanu isn't impressed by the fucking ferrari. It's pointless vanity- it means nothing. A shiny toy to play with before you die.

Well, technically I own the house. But i bought it from my parents and they pay all the bills and the mortgage. They wanted me to pay them $500 a month, which I was doing. But last year I was like "my money is just sitting there not accumulating much interest, why not pay much bigger mortgage payments and it'll be paid off faster?"

So now I give them $1000 a month, although I'd rather sell it and get my own place and let them get their own place.

He is immortal, doubt some silly construction of metal and rubber impresses him very much.

SOON!

Supercars are the dumbest shit to buy if you're filthy rich

shilling aint for everybody