AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>the current year
>still making gamergate comics

reset the clock, gamergate is dead again.

>the current year
>still complaining about gamergate
What's wrong? I thought GG died two years ago.

it's been TWO years since GG? Holy shit have I been in a coma or something? Where'd all the time go?

Huh, okay.

>Guys stop making arguments that contradict the narrative of failing media sites! That is so last year!

I don't know what the fuck this charmander, monster hunter, pangola fursona is supposed to be but:

I think these comics are pretty cute when it's just Vivian and "evil" blond Vivian.

>no dick on either of them

This Monster Hunter-like woman is from another web series from same artist. Probably some MH fan comic.

futa is shit tier

kill yourself

It dies about every other month.

I just find it hilarious how ∞ will openly deride any other website that criticizes GG, but will get far saltier than a goddamn ocean whenever you say anything negative about them.

>It's only censorship if the government does it
>He doesn't realize the government runs television in the UK

Jesus, really?
Is the UK really that shitty?

Because there is no them. You're either an SJW or you're everyone else. You either want games to be censored or you don't. You're either protecting corrupt journalists and developers or you're not. So when you're saying shit about 'gamergaters' you're saying shit about every single gamer that doesn't fit in one of the above categories.

There isn't a third neutral side because 'gamergaters' includes people who aren't actively campaigning against this shit. 'gamergaters' are anyone trying to expose wrongdoing in the industry. The corrupt media managed to flip the tables on us by giving US a label before we could label THEM. THEY are an organized group with leadership and an agenda. WE are just pissed off everymen.

Let's put it this way: There are rapists and non-rapists. Is it possible to be neutral on the topic of rape? Do you need to be actively campaigning against rape to be a non-rapist, or are we all just rape-neutral? Like maybe rape is KINDA wrong but some people just make way too big a deal out of it.

What a strange OC. What's her gimmick?

Isn't that the joke?

Why do you think there are five BBCs?

To fill every hole.

The UK wants as much BBC as possible.

>still giving Vivian James attention

Shameless, but I guess the goobergaters need something to do since they get laughed out of every argument they try to start.

You can be arrested for "harassing" tweets.

I want to fuck that monster hunter.
>It's only censorship if the government does it
its also incorrect. gov protects you from being censored by others(as long as it was not part of your contract).

so fucking depressing right

>Is the UK really that shitty?
oh yes, it has been that way for more than 20 years.

BBC doesn't own CN UK you moron

Well the joke is that this edgelord demon character is making fun of the blonde chick by turning the classic SJW arguments defending changes to art against her (for example, "nobody is trying to take your videogames away").

The problem is that, if the UK is censoring television, it's doing it directly at the order of the government since nearly all programming in the UK is controlled by the government. So the joke kind of falls apart there.

>it's doing it directly at the order of the government since nearly all programming in the UK is controlled by the government
Except in this case that's not what happened. A privately owned company made the decision themselves. It's not
>BBC tells Cartoon Network UK to take the gays out of their cartoon
It's
>Cartoon Network UK removes scenes of their own accord

you can't say that for certain

bailey jay has a big dick but tucks like a champ

And it's perfect. Don't need any more of that faggotry.

This is the same situation we saw with Fire Emblem.

Here's the deal. Regional offices for global corporations rarely actually communicate. CN UK's decision to censor it has nothing to do with CN. It is THAT office censoring a product from a different office. It's not self censorship. Different people who had nothing to do with the original product censored it.

It's still not the government doing it though

True. The UK government is so liberal they'd NEVER do that. They're more concerned with silencing critics of Islam.

>Americans are so stupid this is what they think.

something something 'generalizing' something something 'strawman' something something 'single entity' something something 'completely unanimous opinion'

did that nu-ppg episode with gamer gator ever happen

no way thats real

The way the gov influences CN UK is kind of a moot point, because other countries too have altered the show in their own ways

Here in Italy for example we had similar frames cut for the Rose&Pearl dance, and Sadie's Song was never adapted, i think

Why wouldn't you be? It's not any different than harassing someone over the phone.

If someone calls you on your cell every day and tells you to kill yourself, you'd be fucking retarded not to contact the authorities. SURE, you CAN just turn the phone off. But they're the ones committing a crime.

welcome to twitter.

if you say something stupid and hundreds of people tweet you back calling you stupid it's harassment.

if you say something stupid and hundreds of people tweet you back calling you stupid and the public opinion is that you were stupid its social justice.

>edgy fursona supports gamergate

kek

A twit isn't a phone call, dumbfuck. They are completely different in terms of the effort involved and intrusiveness.

It's twitter, you can just block people. If someone makes a new account, or incessantly spams you, then sure, it's harassment, get the law involved. The problem is that 'harassment' has come to mean someone's had the audacity to disagree with you, like that Canadian case where the man lost his job.

>no dick on either of them

>A twit isn't a phone call, dumbfuck.
They're both communication. There's no difference.

>They are completely different in terms of the effort involved and intrusiveness.
Oh yes. Because TALKING is SO difficult.

>It's twitter, you can just block people.
And you can just block a number. But that's not an excuse for me to harass you over the phone.

>not supporting ethic and unbiased jornalism regarding your hobbies

fixed

Sup Forums is also communication faggot.

>I think your opinion is wrong

>THAT'S HARASSMENT FAGGOT

You see why this shit is stupid?

>Oh yes. Because TALKING is SO difficult.

that condescension! stop harassing people!

>narrative

God damn. Sup Forums dudes and their buzzwords. I'm not complaining. It's quite handy. I know when I see certain words that it's just a bunch of goofy bullshit. See also "cuck", "chem trails", "statist", and the like.

why is she dressed in nargacuga armor?

narrative is an accurate word. FOX, MSNBC and CNN not only have different narratives, they have different narratives for the time of day.

early morning they target working class guys
mid day house wives
afternoon then general population
in the evening it's true believers

all pitched towards the demographic most likely to watch at that time. it's all about selling ad time. stories that don't fit these narratives that these demographics are not interested in don't get air time. or worse they are slanted to fit that narrative.

>And you can just block a number. But that's not an excuse for me to harass you over the phone.
Way to stop reading my post after the first sentence.

Beyond that, phoning someone is a lot more personal. It's closer to a formal conversation, you're contacting their personal residence after all. Twitter is more of a public space; someone can refute or challenge your viewpoint without them ever really conversing with you directly. You're speaking to a crowd more than you're conversing with a person.

This is all tangential the point however. The point of conflict is people redefining what counts as harassment to silence conflicting views. Again, if someone is legitimately spamming, stalking or even harassing you over Twitter, it's obviously bad. But someone shooting down your worldview, no matter how harshly they may seem to do it, isn't harassment.

Polygon is such a piece of shit site. Their recent Witcher 3 DLC review actually had a lengthy "REPRESENTATION OF WOMEN" section where they bitched that women were sexy and that there were not enough niggers.

Who the fuck are these sluts? Neither of them is vivi.