You think this will be enough dontcha? You believe this is over now...

You think this will be enough dontcha? You believe this is over now? IT'S NOT OVER BATMAN! IT'LL NEVER BE OVER UNTIL YOU FINALLY DO IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvlW4bEjB5A
youtube.com/watch?v=3rS6mZUo3fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This has gotten out of hand.

>Computers said that if Batman raped the Joker, crime in Gotham would go down 90%
>Gordon pushed Batman to do the dirty deed for the good of Gotham
>But not just for Gotham's sake
>He wanted revenge
>For his daughter, whose happiness and legs had been taken away by that madman
>Gordon grew more insistent
>Gordon driven battier than the average Gotham crook coming up with new ways to convince the Batman
>Demanded Clark Kent write a convincing story on why Batman should rape the Joker
>Turned himself into a Kryptonian to threaten Batman into doing it
>Turned into a cat and claimed raping the Joker was the only way to reverse the curse
>And now that these threads get less than a handful of posters and the meme is dead and Gordon is finally being taken away, Barbara is in the background just fine
>The cause for his quest of vengeance has been healed, she is standing, healthy, and absolutely fine-other than the fact that her father is being taken away for his series of crimes and degrading mental health
>And he's not even looking at her as he leaves. he takes this as just another opportunity to scream at the Batman to rape the Joker
>He doesn't even notice her

It truly was a thrilling saga of epic proportions

Jesus Christ

Is this the end?

kek

It will never end, unless Batman does the right thing

Turns out Gordon's one bad day worked on him.

"Never be over?"

Gordon, I raped the Joker 35 minutes ago.

i don't-- i just...

So now that there is not the slightest chance of us affecting the outcome, would you care to explain your master stroke?

Guess joker just needed to be more patient

I hope you guys have been screencapping these threads.

This has gotten out of hand Commissioner. If you do not cease and desist immediately, I shall be forced to take....extreme measures....

Will you assholes knock it off already?! I just want to talk about Wakfu and Moral Orel!

thats freaking deep

It's not over. It can't be over. He still hasn't done it!

Needs a president Gordon arc.
Tonight a comedian was raped in New York.

Gordon, it's over. This twisted game has ended.

There was that time when Emperor Superman put a bounty on Joker and Batman was preventing other criminals from raping the Joker.

is right, . It's over.

But Jim, we've discovered that Batman and Joker are robots that you designed.

You made a robot to protect Gotham.
You made a robot to rape and shoot your own daughter.
You made a robot that kills people.

Jim, please Jim, it is time to stop.

Batman, there is no time to explain! Get in the Gordonmobile now!

I just stuck my little finger up this gentleman's asshole.

Who raped Edward Blake?

I don't know why Batman refuses to rape Joker, isn't he gay for him?

In fact, all of the villains and heroes that populate the world are robots that have been designed by Jim Gordon.

While he is mentally unstable, he is a genius robot maker.

NOOO THE TRUTH MUST BE HIDDEN! MY SQUAD OF RAPIST AUTOMATONS ARE MY LEGACY!

WHY DID YOU LET HIM KEEP HIS GUN AFTER ARRESTING HIM?

Bzzzt must obey creator. Must RAAAAAPE JOKER...bzzzt heroes don't rape....

Can't process....can't process...

RAAAAAAPE...DON"T RAAAAAPE...

Batman is saving himself for marriage, but The Joker's bleached clown anus is a forbidden fruit that tempts him every day of his life.

he doesn't want to rape him, he wants to make sweet, consensual love to him.

Batman, after thinking about it for a while, I thought of someone else you can rape. I want you to rape Bruce Wayne. Look at his face, smug, thinking he's better than everybody. I think it's time you show him a little "justice", if you know what I mean

Gotham...

Every night I watch over you. Protecting you from the evils that lurk in your shadows.

Every night I leave the police station asking if tonight is the night where I stop putting on this cape and cowl. Gordon, his demands that I rape the Joker have become more and more crazy over the passing months.

Gordon, he now claims that he made us. That we are robots...robots that we made to instill fear and hope within the public.

Barbara is worried about her father's health. I don't blame her. Why he is still the Commissioner is something I cannot comprehend.

11/10
spilled my drink

There you go. It's done

HNNG SOMETHING IS HAPPENING WITH MY BODY

Sounds like a plan. Do you need any help raping Bruce Wayne, Batman?

JIM!! What's wrong?

Please don't turn into a catgirl again.

>joker screaming "no" as if he wants batman to stop
>implying that he wouldn't be crying and begging for more like the cockslut he is

Another epic story

I am the balls of the eternal dick, crash against me and be raped

Lets no forget Gordon rape robot squad that almost killed Superman

Apocagordon

Enjoy

That would be highly out of character for Gordon

>Caring about characterisation
>On a meme
>On fucking Sup Forums

Nah, it HAS to be Batman. In fact, anybody else raping him will just empower him more to commit more heinous crimes.

>mfw realize the acid seeped through his clothes and splashed upon his dick and lashed across his ass, burning his sensitive genitals and cheeks, leaving them perfectly pale as the moonlight we'll one day dance in with the devil

Fuck, that's deep. Someone mail these threads to DC.

It's because you're scared, isnt it? You're too weak to do whats neccesary. The only way to end this is go balls-deep into that clowns ass, batman.

*Simon and Garfunkel plays softly from inside the car*

and the people bowed and prayed

to the rapist god they made

At least he stands by what he believes in, unlike his daughter.

THE JOKER RAPED MARTHA NOW YOU HAVE TO RAPE HIM

MY GOD BATMAN JUST DO IT

In restless dream I rape alone

Narrow urethras of cobblestone

Neath the anus of a street thugs

Alright, Gordon.

Heads you rape. Tails you die.

Well, would you look at that?

Well, that coin flip and those trips don't lie. Who do I have to rape, Dent? Barring Joker, of course, because that's Batman's territory.

Why doesn't Gordon just rape The Joker himself? Bruce has got better things to do than fuck some clown in the ass.

He doesn't have the jurisdiction

He needs Batman to do the raping he can't legally do

Aren't you that Funny kid that stalked that Mayonaise girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=NvlW4bEjB5A

Rape Batman

and if that's too much to ask, rape Robin, or Alfred

>Bruce has got better things to do than fuck some clown in the ass.
bruce probably does. like, going to charity events and stuff. batman, on the other hand...

Ugh... Batman! That song on the radio... turn it up

youtube.com/watch?v=3rS6mZUo3fg

Ok, I want an answer.

How could Batman rape the Joker, when the Joker obviously wants Batman to fuck him? He wants it so bad he's getting desperate for Batman's attention.

Batman can't rape Joker or he becomes the thing he's fighting against

Gordon can't rape Batman because he's the commissioner

Joker rapes whoever he wants, and this bothers Gordon. it keeps him up at night until the rage eats him up inside. And then he turns on the Bat Signal, hoping that the dark knight will be ready to answer the call, to rape

Will Tom King write a story where Batman rapes the Joker because of our meme magic?

>he doesn't like it when the memes get out of hand

BATMAN

Maybe Miller will come back to do it.

I could see Frank Miller or Alan Moore doing like a grittier Batman, with all of the raping and blood splattering

Like a three way war between Joker, Gordon and Batman

>battier

>Turned into a cat and claimed raping the Joker was the only way to reverse the curse
that was my favorite part

BUT WHAT IF JOKER RAPES BATMAN!?

Jim clearly you have to start raping everybody else to stop the joker. and I know where to start

COME ON BATSY! ISN'T THIS WHAT YOU WANTED? I'LL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO SEE WHERE THIS CLOWN HID HIS WHOOPIE CUSHION! DO IT! I DARE YA!

Did this mem start because of the Snyder batman jail rape thing?

Remember that time Barbara licked Gordon's ass?

Little before. There were daily "why Batman just don't kill Joker?", it got changed to rape, one thing led to another and here we are now.

He was a good friend

Look like another story by Alan Moore

deepest lore

I'll rape the Joker!

But it's not over yet. We just had the longest and most active rape thread yet like yesterday.

And the rape robots. Never forget the rape robots.

>Turned himself into a Kryptonian to threaten Batman into doing it

It's like its straight from the fucking Silver-Age, this is perfect.

Damnit Halfy, you can't rape anyone. You don't have any legs.

FINE! I'M DOING IT GORDON! I'M RAPING JOKER!

Oh no!

Bruce we're back and.....oh...uh...well...um w-we'll uh you seem busy er we'll see you around son

I can explain! Mom! Dad! Don't go!

11/10 will meme'd again

JESUS FUCK I JUST LOST ALL MY SHIT
Fuck you user for making me laughing at this meme.