Zootopia

What Zootopia related stuff is everybody up to? I hope that user continues with that comic, anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-marc-side.tumblr.com/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=530995
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56810535
freehandarchitecture.com/line-exercise/
youtube.com/watch?v=mvenEcIHw8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still have not seen the movie yet, but I'm seeing it tomorrow.

WHAT HAPPENED !!!

why this one
82738391/zootopia-change-starts-with-you

was deleted ?!

Janitor probably realised what his pay for the week is and had to take it out on an innocent general.

fuuuu...

was there a page after this one kind user comics posting ?

or could you kindly send the artist's name ?

What the hell again. What pains me most there are no guidelines given on what rules were breached. The guy who deletes Zootopia threads is always active around this very time.

Seriously, people are going out of their fucking way to ensure threads survive and some jerk just nukes stuff for fun.

>Reasons to live
kek

post faster before they find this one too

Well, we'll still keep making them regardless.

If anybody's curious, the user who was posting that comic seems to be dumping it in /trash/ instead.

I know it, you know it, the mods know it, the japmoot is probably well aware if he's not lurking himself too.
People who think this is a furbait have long since filtered out these threads, lewds and shitposting is all in /trash/, we're fucking swapping fanart and discussing the bleeding movie, what is this jerk's problem? It's like it's being done out of spite and nothing else.

looking for a new zootopia thread when the last has been nuked

Until they start gassing the innocent furfags who make threads

I am, but would it trouble you much to repost it? I'm really apprehensive of /trash/ and would like avoid going there at all if possible.

>her hands

lord have mercy look at them

neato, this goes into my tutorials / references folder. Thanks!

Some people just have miserable lives. I mean, they actually applied to be a fucking janitor on Sup Forums. Don't really have to say any more than that.

I want that fur shader

hnnnnnnng

Just being comfy. Drew Judy.

that the last page

thanks! wich tumblr is it btw ?

Weaver has fallen prey to the furfags

>oh god that style
post faster

Adorable.

the-marc-side.tumblr.com/

pottery
o
t
t
e
r
y

Looks like a pair of puppet suit gloves if you ask me

Enjoyed that. Have any others that you know of?

Uh guys, thread didn't get nuked, just archived. It was on page 10.

no signature, no source, ungoogleable via reverse image search. Source please?

Drawing drawing drawing.

I've been practicing every single day for the last 4 weeks, doodling, doing reading books and tutorials, even tracing when I didn't have the time or energy to do any exercises (I know tracing is a sin, but I had to do something).

I'm dead set on starting a webcomic now. I'm going through relevant tutorials, mainly page composition, perspective and other practical tips, while hammering down script in the meantime because I only have disjointed scenes and general feel as well as some extra chara details (such as Yax being a proficient capoiera fighter). Got myself a notebook and am writing down teenie weenie ideas I have.

Even though I am unable to create the things trapped in my imagination, I have never felt so fulfilled.

We had another very comfy thread that reached 31 posts and was then deleted. I have high hopes for this one tho

nuked threads dont get archived
just look at desustorage

Actually never mind what I said, I probably missed something. Ignore this post.

>free

>I hope that user continues with that comic, anyway.

I hope this comic gets continued too.

Look forward to seeing what you eventually come up with, user. The more the merrier.

It was continued over on /trash/, but you can find the entire thing here

Innatheater about to watch it for the first time. Is it as funny as I hear?
There's like 2 or 3 other families here so I don't feel like much of a faggot.

4th one on the left verticaly, WHAT IS THIS?! a cute little fox ?

Prepare to fall in love with a bunny

But is it funny? DMV trailer made me laugh but I wanna know if it's funny throughout.

It's got some good chuckles

Very much so. Characters' expressions help quite a bit

Yes.

It gives a few chuckles. How funny it is largely depends on what your humor is geared towards. There's a bit of variety so don't be surprised if you don't laugh at some stuff but laugh at others.

Flash is the best.

Thank you! I'll probably get started with creating actual material in a couple of months though.

While it's nothing, if I wait for a perfect moment it might never come and drawing more will probably contribute to gradual skill increase, as I dearly hope. I have a rather lengthy story in mind and thus will probably pre-draw 15-20 issue before going ahead with posting.

It's smart, funny, charming, sweet, thoughtful, eye-opening, insightful and kind. It's like being slapped in the face with concentrated awesome. It's a multi-layered story, which can be read and interpreted in a variety of ways. For me, it speaks of preservance, of how things can change for the better and you can be master of your fate and how you need a little bit of luck and maybe a friend to carry through the day and how it's never too late.

I think you might enjoy it.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=530995

where can i see it in better quality !

I'm still on my Left 4 Dead series. 4 out of 8 done. Drawing Coach at the moment.

>no signature, no source, ungoogleable via reverse image search. Source please?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56810535

The whole [number_p#] is a Pixiv thing. Pixiv is fully reverse-searchable through SauceNAO. You can just look up the image through the iqdb link in the board itself and it will link you over to SauceNAO for a simple and easy way of doing it.

When it releases on blu-ray.

I'm pretty terrible at drawing, so might have a go at a story instead. Just need to get my fucking exams out of the way so that I can dedicate 10+ hours to Zootopia instead of the 2-3 I'm currently limited to.

What resources are you using to learn how to draw? I *may* give it a go once the holidays begin.

Blarg !

I was talking about the Gideon/Travis comic.

I think that's all there is of it.

This thread needs more homo.

It's less than a month away though, I think June 7th.

Animation on the phone looks pretty bad when you watch it over and over.

It certainly does not!

speaking of homos...

you still havent answered me Sup Forums

Sounds homo. I kid I just like laughs.

I started with "Drawing from the right side of the Brain", as recommended here.
After just three days, when I was able to realistically draw my own palm, detailed fingers and all I realised it is possible to achieve something.
I highly recommend that book, progress you'll make will be incredibly fast and it gives a solid framework to expand upon.

I'm now going through Loomis, but can't yet say how helpful it is, but the way my mind bends and breaks to accommodate new forms I suppose I'm learning a lot, too.

I read miscelleaneous tutorials in my spare time, whether I'm on the phone, travelling or what not.

I found idrawdigital.com tuts extremely useful for absolute beginners such as myself and am occasionally googling for extra stuff, such as how to get clean lines (got this freehandarchitecture.com/line-exercise/ ) or how to clean them up in Photoshop.

/ic/ sticky is a must to get you recommended literature too.

>What Zootopia related stuff is everybody up to?

Nothing these days. Sup Forums ruined any joy I got out of talking about this movie yet again by letting furries and shippers take over the threads.

now, some user posted this stuff, which I eagerly saved too.

These tutorials are good, but after going through them I see they're for more intermediate level artists rather than absolute beginners, but worth keeping them in bookmarks.

I'm working on a Zootopia short comic where they recreate this scene from Pirates of the Caribbean
youtube.com/watch?v=mvenEcIHw8E

you'll get plenty, sunshine. Nick's bant is top tier.

Thanks, saved the screens and I'll be sure to check those out when I get the time.

That's /trash/, not here. I can agree on not being able to browse those threads (for more than those reasons) but we've had some very good threads over the past few days.

anything to show yet?

not yet sorry

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY

do you think Fung Ku exists in Zootopia as a franchise

Like their own old Jackie Chan movies equivalent?

had you studied foreign languages isntead of playing vidya, you would have probably known.

Kung Fu Panda*

I don't know, but it does in my headcanon now

This is why people hate gays.

probably as a weird animated movie that has sentient bugs, birds and reptiles.

only cubs are fans of those

>studied foreign languages
Who would study korean outside koreans?
Also, fox says "Yip", "Kitsu", or "Kon Kon" depending on location.

>80+ replies
>suddenly, nuke out of nowhere
>mfw

Gideon reminds me of Zeke from Bob's Burgers

Studying Korean is incredibly difficult. Learnt it do a beginner level a few years back and couldn't be bothered to go any further.

Didn't Moore said that birds & reptiles exists ins other cities?

The thread is slower but I still got some trivial things to discuss. Let's see how far it can go.

In terms of vuilding, which one do you prefer?
1. LOTR type fantasy: characters are played by humans (perhaps wearing makeups) and the alienation effects are created in dialogue by using self invented languages

2. Zootopia. It uses familiar cultural reference such as iPhone.

I like the second type much better. In fact I even hope they just use the straight iPhone not the icarrot. Now we have an Carrot Computer to deal with.

>time only goes forward
>the years will pass by anyway
>the only net difference will be whether you acquire a valuable skill to make your life more interesting or not in the meantime
Not necessarily Korean if it doesn't resonate with you. Why would you quit?

Not explicitly. They're probably toying with the ideas how to build the world and not break it and are kind of one the fence regarding many things. They genuinely hadn't thought some things through because nobody expected such interest in the movie.

Urban Fantasy tends to go really tacky or really good, it doesnt have too much range

As a child he wanted to be a Disney Princess only to have that dream crushed

That's how the triangle love emerge for the next movie

>hating gays
>liking Zootopia

But Byron's a fag.

I want to kiss Judy.

I can imagine zootopian Sup Forums users losing her minds by "shoehorned birds in my movie RRREEEEE"