>mfw an Indian posts in a thread

wtf I hate indians now

you would be black

You already did mate

Talking about yourself, Ahmed?

whoa everybody get in here
there's two akmeds about to fight to the death

Speak for yourself Hajaar.

I'm having trouble with my broadband, can you help me Panjeet?

Go fuck yourself Hiran.

I can't help you with that, Jayesh. Go google the problem.

Once you've finished making that curry from downtown.

Well then do you know a good curry house? It feels like weeks since I shit blood out my ass.

>tfw turkey posts

I'm 100% white and British, Hiran. You could teach me how to make a good curry though.

Ask Hiran here. He'll help you out, Jayesh.

My dad does a good curry but he wipes his are with his hand I'm sure you won't mind

>100% white and British
Well then you're probably at least 14% goat

I can't help you with that, maybe from across the street can fish you out a masala from the trash.

>I'm 100% white and British
but you identify as a gay black man, apparently.

I support Indian(non muslim) immigration to the US. Low crime rates overall, their men are betas who will not pass on their dirty dravidian genes, and the women LOVE white cock, and if you are white enough your children can still pass as white and can still claim Indo-European background

that currysnatch tho

>tfw an Austrian posts
Not sure why but Austrian posters are among the worst I've seen.

Sihks are pretty dope

They tend to be hard leftists in moderate clothing and they have poorly hidden exterminationist hatred of whites. Their culture is also the ugliest in the world and every so often one gets in trouble for beating or murdering their slaves.
There is no "good ethnicity." Anyone is welcome who reads and comprehends the Citizens' Rule Book/Palladium Of Liberty pamphlet (which contains the Declaration of Independence, Constitution and Bill of Rights, with explanations and historical examples). Failing that, stay out.

Run along now your mom's cooking curry hardeep

Aren't you suppose to not wipe your ass with the American flag?

Wrong. I live in central NJ in an area about 10-15% Indian. The younger Indians guys are all pretty nice but unattractive (you get to fuck the girls). The older ones all smell like shit but they absolutely hate niggers and spics