I'm not going to be mean to celebrities anymore. I figure they read this shit so I'm not going to be mean anymore

I'm not going to be mean to celebrities anymore. I figure they read this shit so I'm not going to be mean anymore.

They can take it.

hey daddario if ur reading this i love you and you can steal my soul anyday

what makes you so sure daddario hasn't already stolen your soul?

If you read this, I want to marry you

she literally looks like an actual demon from the deepest pits of hell wtf i'm so hard rn

Give in to meeeee

Y-you too

seriously though is it bad if i used to fap to daddario's tits/tummy/feet but now i actually can't cum to her unless i'm staring directly into her eyes

Why do you even care about them?
They are dancing monkey paid to entertain us(which they don't do anymore)

That's called love, user.

post more dadas

this

we need more dada'ss tatas

It's spaghetti Tuesday in this household

I'm pretty sure Amber Heard is my fetish at this point.

The dog murdering, money stealing, Objectivist preeching, sociopath vibe just gets me, y'know?

I've been thinking that about Alison Brie

She looks so awful and I can't make sense of it, but if she reads anything I write it would not be be pleasant so I'm going to stop mentioning it

But, come on, have you seen that /hr/ thread? Even her feet look terrible now. She used to have some of the best feet in show business.

>Proceeds to sit behind a keyboard and pretend to know even the smallest thing about the commenters she is judging

Into the trash with it!

Oh ye it must be so hard to be financially independent before you're 20 and having Chads lined up to be your fucktoys for the rest of your life while you "work" a few weeks a year because some neckbeard made a meme about your body.

I hate celebs