Peter

>Peter...

WHAT IS IT LOIS?

>Tell the cops it was some Puerto Rican guy

>call an ambulance please don't let me die I beg you im not ready to die

>Let the Klan members know....a nigger did it

>after all these years of believing in White Power, it was a white who got me...
>Uncle Ben..H-he looked italian
>Thank you, Peter..

I

Fucking kek

Don't...take me...to a black doctor.

Give me a quick rundown

Don't tell Harry

..I b-bet the....j-jews d-did this...

>Remember the 14 words Peter, don't let them take it away

>P-peter, don't let that subhuman touch your door

..D-Dont let...your aunt remarry a n-nigger.

>Don't let any Jewish doctors touch my body

>I wasn't shot shot by that crook you didn't stop, your lack of responsibility has had no negative consequences so feel free to keep acting the same way. The guy who actually shot me didn't mean to do it, he just got startled and shot me by accident. He's a good man that just wants to get some money to pay for his daughter's medical bills. I implore you Peter, don't take out your anger on-
>I'm sorry Uncle Ben, I wasn't listening because I was too busy crying, what did you just say?

>You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "The White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

>Beter...

>nobody wants to stop existing uncle ben but it's your time, get ready for eternal darkness