How can we lower births out of wedlock and reclaim the Nuclear Family again?

How can we lower births out of wedlock and reclaim the Nuclear Family again?

imo:
>allow no fault divorce, but...
>no alimony/child support through divorce
>no child support from the govt

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LeeAnnMcAdoo/status/472799050845011969
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Info wars bitch is literally a coalburner

DROPPED

That actually pretty good also maybe incentives for married couples only is something else.

Owen "Pussy de" Shroyer

>tfw your sister gets posted on Sup Forums

I'm so disappointed...

>introduce living wages even for shit jobs as long as it's a full time, legal job
>solve housing problems
>incentivize marrying and having children by responsible government assistance
>stop the cuck propaganda where applicable

Who is this cumpanion?

Wouldn't incentives that improve over the length of a marriage be even better?

>Alex Jones' current cumdumpster.

Fun fact, she broke up his marriage.

lee ann mcadoo

into le trash it goes

Financial benefits for young married couples would be phenomenal. As it is, nobody I know who is in their mid-20s wants to have a kid because of expense.

>conflicts of interest

sure but not nearly as bad as the current system where monisha's babby daddy is the federal government

Infowars is controlled opposition, does it surprise you? Infowars refuses to call out the jews and the jews leave them alone. They are openly allowed to do their talk on facebook and twitter without repercussion. If they were telling the truth they would be viciously attacked and silenced.

Look at what happens to someone who truly does call out the kikes and historic facts, David Duke. They are still harassing him and sending him threats to this very day. The republican chair announced that he will never allow him to hold a seat even if he met the democratic requirement.

prove it fuccboi

twitter.com/LeeAnnMcAdoo/status/472799050845011969

>low battery
charge that shit yo

>Repeal no fault divorce.
>Criminalize adultery.
>Remove Child Support & alimony obligations from divorced couples.
>Limit child support from the U.S. Govt.
>Offer tax breaks/financial incentives for stable families having children.
>Rebuke the phony research done, legitimizing sexual promiscuity
>Bring back slut shaming
>Culturally discourage men from marrying non-virgins
>Culturally roll back the sexual revolution of the 1960s

Reminder that without alimony and child support, women are liable to completely abandon their children as well as the cuck. Make of that what you will, positives still seem to outweigh the negatives.

>Culturally discourage men from marrying non-virgins

I already do my part by telling every male getting married that if he wasn't her first, she is a whore and will cheat.

We go back to Christ

Sauce?

Also, all rape and molestation charges have to be investigated in such a way as to materially condemn or completely exonerate the accused, and false accusations must be rigorously punished, and proven rape is a capital offence, with execution by firing squad immediately after rejection of the single appeal.

You're doing God's work, user.

The divorce rate would be cut 30-50% if we got rid of child support and alimony.

kill the degenerates

Does sister fuck niggers?

no comment

I will rephrase it for that user:
Does/has your sister date non-white men?

Thats her ex

>reclaim the Nuclear Family again?
You'd have to treat women like second class citizens that can't afford to divorce their mate.

Duh, the black guy is always an ex...

Leeanne confirmed coal burning mud shark

>Nuclear Family
You'll grow up one day. Today's society is about impregnating as many women as you can

Waste of dubs tbqh.

you're correct that this is the best reproductive strategy in the west currently, but it won't be for much longer. Social services will eventually collapse and those many children you had will not be able to fend for themselves as well as a few children someone else was able to raise in a stable home.

Out of wedlock births are fine as long as the mother and father are together.

We need to follow Hitler's style and offer loans to couples who are interested in having children.

Give voting rights to women if they have at least two children.

Ban condoms & female contraceptive pills.

Teach feminine behaviors to girls from a young age, and masculine behaviors for boys.

>t. roberto baratheosa

>the Nuclear Family
The nuclear family is a modern invention. It's no better than single mothers.
>How can we lower births out of wedlock
Bring back arranged marriage. Girls should be married by time she's 14.

As long as one of those little shitheads grows into something successful, I'll be proud

>I'm a virgin, the post

>having standards means Micky is "DUDE LE VIRGIN"

I'm barely 20 and ive fucked a bunch of whores and it made me jaded as fuck seeing how fucked western women are. Potato man is right.