Why are you racist Sup Forums? Share me your experiences as to why you hate certain races

Why are you racist Sup Forums? Share me your experiences as to why you hate certain races.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate Star Wars fans

I hate wh*ties, because one of them ruined my life.

White, went to a majority black/arab school.

>i'm a racist

i am not, i am just a victim

Whites, because they be cray

I understand this. If you're unironically excited to see new star wars films then you're a shiteating slob. I thought nerds were supposed to be smart? How could anyone smart accept what star wars has become? Nerdy normies are probably the most vapid types of people there are.

Why don't you just accept you came from a low-socioeconomic area. The Chad arabs you wen't school with aren't obviously gonna behave the same as the Saudi Royal family.

I'm only racist against the wh*Te progeny of Yakub

Does hating Americans make me a racist?

No, it makes you reasonable.

No, it makes you a good person

what the fuck is that photo

We are all victims in this world of eternal struggle.

I got redpilled and learn the truth that has been well hidden by the Jewish elites

I'm not really very racist. I just wish black people would just get over themselves and assimilate like every other group in this country has eventually done.

pay reparations, whitey

i hate everybody :D

I'm racist because i really like my people and don't want to become like america, where you can't relate to anyone around you.

Haha, that is a good question OP. And no, I do not consider myself racist. It's simply wrong to judge a person based on what they look like, rather than who they actually are. It is also wrong to generalize entire ethnic groups on the grounds of individual experiences, but some seem to be stupid enough to do this regardless.

Oh, this is a memeing thread.
Have fun, thread.

I'm not racist just don't like native people and avoid them because they tend to commit cimres and smell like booze.

reddit.com/

i'm not racist

edgy

Uni class had me reading a report criticising a Huffington post article that called those ridiculous swimsuits sexist.
What an age we live in.

Sup Forums.org/pol/

srsly every race is shit when you really think about it

It's like it's 1999 all over again

not racist, but consider most people from foreign countries as lesser humans.

>assimilate like every other group in this country has eventually done.
>little italy
>chinatown
>little japan
>[insert ethnicity/nationality] town

They havent assimilated for shit!

If it is racist to acknowledge your own ethnicity, then it is racist if someone denies that your ethnic heritage. It is disrepectful and contrary to not acknowledge that. I want a planet with a wide range of ethnicites and cultures where we can learn from each other, instead of molding everyone into one group where everyone is similar. It is important to value each others differences instead of ignoring them.

Also im midly rascist against whites at worst, prejudicial at best but even then it is as a whole, individually everyone gets a chance.
rascist against spanish and recently indians when im angry.

And by whites, mostly american whites but im sure euro whites arent any different

You see the same kind of shit everywhere. You have people like Adalia Rose being constantly called "beautiful" when she obviously isn't. In a better society the narrative should be "she isn't beautiful but that's okay because beauty is subjective and looks aren't everything".

>beauty is subjective
Pleb-tier opinion my man, the real answer is that everyone has inherent dignity no matter their looks or capabilities

>Adalia Rose
She is beautiful in an abstract modernist sense.

>the real answer is that everyone has inherent dignity no matter their looks or capabilities.

This. Everyone has the same dignity, and it is irrelevant to bring it up when discussing race in a scientific way.

Are you faggots also racist in real life? Would you ever look an Arab into his eyes and call him a sandnigger? I highly doubt that.

Fuck wh*Te """""people""""

I fucking hate these people

I fucking hate wh*tes and if they're jews i hate them even more

same

No. I'm going to see a doctor that saves lives in a better light than a man who got locked up at 18 years old for murder and rape and is doing life in jail.

I just don't like Chinese who can't speak English. If they were poor like every other immigrant who can't speak English I wouldn't care since I don't have to deal with them but Chinese always have money and are locusts since they live in a Chinese bubble and ultimately make educational settings more difficult than necessary because they refuse to learn English

Mummy thinks all black people sell drugs and are faggots

>little japan
btw it's actually still working? little tokyo is full of non japs