PELVIC

PELVIC
SORCERY

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BESfJFfR2HZ/?taken-by=pomin8r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Gamora series now has an artist (working on the first issue currently), and a release date (assuming late 2016), that are yet to be announced.

The action in this film was such a let down

Whos the artist

It could have been better but I wasn't expecting a whole lot. It delivered where it counted IMO.

What artist did they get?

GREEN
PUSSY

MINT
MINGE

Still amazed at how they managed to make Saldana look ugly.

Even when she was an annoying 10 foot tall blue alien thing she was still hot, but damn MCU gamora was fugly.

>PELVIC
>SORCERY
i thought this was her power

She's also a terrible actor. They could have used a cardboard cutout and it would have had as much personality.

>They could have used a cardboard cutout and it would have had as much personality.
You pretty much just described almost every woman marvel has hired.

I loved the ship stuff.

found her freshman pic

LIME
CUNT

I can't wait for the first trailer, I hope they show her then. The actress looks like a qt.

Just tailoring them to fit the female demographic.

See, this is why none of you have any friends.

Currently unannounced; but I assume that he's the artist of one of the cosmic books that will soon die.

I disagree. I loved the way the fight with the Sakaarans and Korath on the Dark aster was filmed and choreographed, that and the dogfights at Knowhere and with Rocket in the battle over Xandar.

DUNKEY

OGRES HAVE LAIRS

Yeah yeah yeah
instagram.com/p/BESfJFfR2HZ/?taken-by=pomin8r

Mostly Gamora and her sister was a terrible fight, and Ronan vs Drax was pretty bad too.
The rest was fine.

Is that a karaoke bar with a live band?

I disagree with both of those.
She's got a weird face and that's fine, she looks like an alien, but she's still attractive.
And she was decent with the material she was given. Even her angry scenes weren't too bad.
She can't into stunts though.

Looks like it. Somehow Karen Gillan avoided being found wandering the hotel corridors naked again afterwards too.

She was really hot as Nebula. I'm a sucker for abnormally large black pupils/iris.

>you will never shag karen while at uni studying drama

Is it strange that I find her hotter as a bald blue bitch than the ginger bitch she was on Dr.Who? Anyone know what I mean?

I'm with you m8. Then again, I'm generally into darker women, so milky white brit with bright eyes really isn't my type.

That wasn't the actress' fault. As good as GOTG was, Gamora was written terribly. No character whatsoever.

now that is certainly something.
oh man.

Like a parfait?

>not lime labia
One Fucking Job, dude.