Why doesn't Central America unite into one country?

Why doesn't Central America unite into one country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Spain#/media/File:Map_of_the_Viceroyalty_of_New_Spain.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They tried.

Let's just say it didn't work out.

Why would they?

They used to be. It was shit.

Becuase Mexico is no longer a threat so there's no purpose

Um because retarded midgets can't into civilization?

Republica De Maras®™

They tried, it was called the UPCA.
Didn't even last 20 years.

the third reich didn't even last 15 years

They did for a while

Mexico was never a threat.

...And? Your point?

some things aren't meant to be

>Why doesn't Central America unite into one country?

>They tried.
>Let's just say it didn't work out.

each one of those nations are owned by a seperate European power

those european powers make sure that the natives never unite

Culturally Panama is closer to Colombia

Belize is anglo

Costa Rica and Panama are paradises compared to the rest

Pretty sure Spain owned all but Belize and part of Honduras

> each one of those nations are owned by a seperate European power

wat

That's because you're Colombian clay

Why doesn't Central America unite with Mexico into one country?

Basically this. Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras are all hell holes, even by our standards. Nicaragua isn't as violent, but it's very, very poor because of the civil war there. Costa Rica and Panama are pretty nice.

children detected

panama is very pro american

They're violent Maya city-states that's why

They owned it too, the Brits just took it.

ONE DAY i will be president of El Salvador (dictator) i will do this, but not an alliance.

Trump is my guide

> USA
> European power

wat

Lol, guatemala and honduras are 10x worse than any mexican state.

Guatemala and Belize are basically Mexican clay already, Honduras and El Salvador should be nuked, i don't care about NIcaragua, Costa rica its nice and Panama its quite good too.

True. Guatemala was the one who wanted to make a Central American empire. We we're like meh and nothing ever happened.

No, thanks.

Nicaragua is having massive problems because of their government, but the population does nothing to change politically. So now we have a token border problem with Nicaragua every time their government fucks up and they need to redirect attention.

isn't Honduras the most dangerous country in the world?

> be honduran
> get kidnapped, raped and shot

They are savages

Basically, we hate each other.

Gib Coto

Who says you have a choice?

Sounds about right. Most of Central America is shitty even by Latin American standards.

I wanted to let you know I like Costa Rica the most. Sexy accents too.

there was this white nigger who tried to do it, but we the Ticos told them to go fuck himself.

This guy here and Are also pretty close.

The truth is, right now there is no need to unite any country, Panama was part of colombia until 1903 and it was pretty much treated like Colombia's ginger child until the US stepped in and supported the separation.

I am from costa rica, the ticos are very racist except with it comes to panamanians, they sort of like them despite being pretty different culturally.

Costa Riceans treat the nicas not unlike many americans treat those dirty mexicans to cross illegally into the country. I am 50% nica (white nica) but i have to admit that whenever there is a shitshow in Tiquicia, there is always a nica involved.

because staying irrelevant is the only way to keep foreigners out.
the more you know ...

I almost bought a house in Honduras, then my friend go shot by one of his servants. kek

wow nice dubs i got!

anyways, also there is the economic policies, Nicaragua right now is a petri dish venezuela in the making, costa rica is buried in an insane bureaucracy, Panama is a very americanized country with a dolarized economy.

IF there is a reason i have no desire to visit or live honduras, guate o el salvador is the gang violence that's ravaging that country.

can confirm

Those countries are Brazil tier.

It would be the shittiest country in the world and would make Mexico look far better by comparison.

Well, you said unite, no be annexed.

Gib Bocas del Toro clay

> mfw panamenian "de pura cepa", ancestors were here all the way back to 1800
> lots of latin americans coming here, fleeing from crappy regimes

Not sure how to feel about it t.b.h. if I shall go full Bolivar "we are all one people", or full "BUILD WALL"

You're pretty cool too, USA.

some areas are more indio then others, costa rica is whiter than the other centrals.

Is Panama not Latin America?

Somalia 2.0

Latin America isn't a thing, no matter how much propaganda spreads through the media.

Honduras flag is based on the attempt at doing just that. Drug traffic and poor education and job prospects really put a hurt on the whole region. Whole area is a shit hole anyways with nothing to gain from uniting.

Latin America is literally just a word for every American country of Spanish or Portuguese descent.

Because non whites are not the pitiful din do nuffin saints that the mainstream media makes them out to be.

They can barely organize a piñata party much less a massive country.

The Hispanic countries you see doing somewhat well compared to the others are the beneficiaries of Spanish admixture with their DNA.

You will notice if you go on vacation to these places that there is a strong tendency for light skinned Hispanics to be in charge of everything from the government to restaurants.

Light skin is not just easy on the eyes. It correlates strongly with high intelligence. This is why, even in a place like Mexico, you see dark skins begging for equal treatment from light skins.

> oy vey goyim remember the 31 tribillion ticos gassed by the evil panamenians in 1921!

Latin America is a meme tho

It is not an entity nor holds any significance.

>president of El Salvador
Well, such a great accomplishment

Basically this, most southern mexicans are guatemala tier and are the most indian looking

>dark skins
>light skins
No, it's different genetics, more European vs more amerindian.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty jelly of Panama's infrastructure and low prices.

I shall add that this was not even the case during Spanish Rule

there were 4 different virreinatos (New Spain, New Granada, Peru and Rio de Playa) that acted like completely different kingdoms and even entered into state of war!

Can confirm. Mostly at least. The richest businessmen are White Arabs, Spaniards, French, or Italians here.

Pic related, these are the daughters of a family of chocolate magnates. Of Arab descent.

Because America gave money to "Democatic freedom fighter" in lots of different countries down there. Remember: Panama was once part of Colombia.

If you are a tax haven you can afford a lot of shit.

Panama is doing better without congolombia.

What about the Carribean colonies? Were they part of New Spain?

Why does Honduras have the highest murder rate in the world? What goes on there?

He fucked up badly. That's why i have no respect for him even though he is the real "father" of our country (Instead of the Hidalgo meme).

Why does it look like a fat chill dude version of Casper the friendly ghost?

I can't speak for the other countries but Nicaraguans are fiercely patriotic. They fought against the Hondurans during the Sandanista/Contra conflict during the Central American War and they probably don't like the Central American countries that are closely aligned with the US.

Pic related: A coffee plantation I saw when I was living in Nicaragua earlier this year.

had to come the wall jumper here to talk about the Panama Papers

I am fucking tired of that shit 24/7 every fucking day. Go and jump the border before Trump walls it

What European nation is going to do that?

Panama, just conquer all the other countries already, then join us as Jalisco tier state.

Brazil, migration by any people (except niggers) to your shithole would improve the demographics.

Your country is so shit the Portuguese are the elite. It's rather telling how shit the rest of the people are when the Portuguese of all people are on top.

Is Costa Rica expensive for Americans to settle down in?

Non stop drug violence and corruption.

I can confirm

Cuba, Florida and Puerto Rico were part of New Spain

Republica Dominica was a military regime because of an endless fight with France over it, but it was nominally part of New Granada

None, hopefully.
All Spanish/Portuguese colonies have sufficient Europeans to be competitors of Europe, they just need to expel the less European elements.

Guatemala is going in the opposite direction. By 2020 they will require passport and visa for Honduras, Salvador, etc. Especially if Trump gets his wall up. All those shit countries come to GT, where things are slightly less shitty.

And in turn, Mexico blocks the rest.

There's zero unity between these countries. They don't share much in common. Other than being all spics, which actually incites hatred not unity.

But Colombia isn't doing too well with all that American intervention down there, the drug war the US started is decades ago is only now starting to come to an end.

We were a Captaincy. The Captaincy of Cuba, based in Cuba of course, which was different then the viceroyalties.

even worse than Mexico? because there's a shitload of videos of Mexican cartel violence, but not sure if I have seen much from Honduras.

I'm not complaining about your laws bro, if I had enough money I would also use tax havens instead of funding our politicians luxury lifestyle.

They were part of New Spain tho

New Spain was fucking huge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Spain#/media/File:Map_of_the_Viceroyalty_of_New_Spain.svg

Never mind. My history book was full of shit apparently.

Yeah I just noticed it.

ESTUVIÉRAMOS

The wall should be built on the guatemala border, that would stop 80% of immigration to USA.

Not gonna lie; CR is pretty expensive in relation to what you get. There is a lot of taxation we could do without, particularly in products like gasoline. Our main problem is excessive bureaucracy, poor administration and a state that refuses to change the way we've doing things since the late 60s.

What flag is this? Is it rare?

A government that is corrupt at every single level, including presidents.

Maras and drug cartels that are highly territorial. "Impuestos de guerra", meaning having to pay guys to "protect" your family and business, from them and other assholes.

No government coverage for any healthcare, education, infrastructure, etc...

Mexico is big, you can find nice places. Hondurans are nice to other central americans, in my experience.

Yes. If you think things are cheap here, you're terribly wrong. We pay the highest rates worldwide for several products, but the median income is pretty decent.

Depends on your income. Check for property prices to get a good idea.

I would rather spray my house with gas and turn it on fire while I'm side, I would literally prefer to be nuked before becoming one country with those shitholes filled with shitskins who don't know to write.

It's where a lot of child labor comes from because they can't cross into Mexico...yet.

Panama has the comfiest taxes :3

Most gruesome violence here is between cartel members, there are places that got schools, roads and loads of shit from the cartels.

>Especially if Trump gets his wall up.
>Thinking that the wall can be constructed.
Chiapas, please

Most of the people killed were criminals or authorities fighting against them. Violence is actually slowly going down. Other criminals activities are more problematic though.

I know. lesadmexican.gif

Yeah, totally. Mexicunts arent the ones sneaking in by the thousands. That's why you don't see Mexican flags flying in the US.

I know Mexicans can't build worth shit, but Americans can easily construct a wall, pablo.