The lesbian shit is cringey as fuck

the lesbian shit is cringey as fuck

But that's just fanart that YOU went out of your way to find and download onto your computer. YOU better get rid of that sug shit

i didn't i saw it in another thread and decided to make one about it

no shit. this is probably the same retard who posted the "hurr durr let's get SU cancelled" thread in Sup Forums a few minutes ago

these whiny little pussies go as far out of their way to be offended as the SJWs they claim to be antithetical to. Pathetic, but hilarious.

>whaaaaa, whaaaa! gay agenda, whaaaaaa!

you decided to get offended, like a grown-ass baby.

you can say the same thing about Sup Forums

I just wanted to get it out of my system

They're really SJWs biggest fans, when you think about. But like those obsessed stalker type of fans who are one day gona show up at their door with a butcher knife asking to get it autographed.

Oh thank goodness then, I thought you were just being a faggot.

Sup Forums isn't your personal blog for your to whine about being offended.

we`re all faggots on the inside

considering that most of the posts are either bait or overreactions to show s they don`t like this thread fits

SU fan here, Ima be clear and say that I hate Ruby and Sapphire and just about every single episode they appear in. It irks me that the fandom latched onto them just because they're lesbians

>Tfw there's a lot more evidence supporting Ruby and Saphhire being interracial or interclass than lesbian

I mean, rocks can't have genders or sex, BUT, there are multiple kinds of Rock types, the show makes it seems like Rubies are lower in class, while Sapphires are higher up.

Lesbians in fiction are basically free fame.

Good lord, I thought I was the only one. I really hate the design of both of them, especially Ruby.

I just like them because Ruby's genuinely funny and a adorable little flame baby

meh

Same.

I actually find Sapphire the more bland of the two, which is sad because I love Ice Elementals.

True.

>lesbian

They don't have genitals though

Waiting for the obligatory "Ruby and Sapphire unfuse for a few days" episode.

Waiting for one of them to temporarily fuse with someone else

>wanting more cuckold

Ruby/Amethyst fusion

Why?

I mean, who gives a shit?

Also, they don't have genders in any sense of the world, since they are shapeshifting non-humans without genitalia.