This makes the Italian male so horny that his Fascist government needs laws to separate him from it

>This makes the Italian male so horny that his Fascist government needs laws to separate him from it

makes ya think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faccetta_Nera
youtube.com/watch?v=NmcJD6_DwFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's so wrong about an Italian being attracted to another Italian? They're both black

She looks nice

I'm attracted to her too

Are there actually laws like that in Italy?

hold it right there, burgoid!

Ethiopian women literally made Italy lose the war

Used to be cause Mussolini couldn't handle his countrymen's love for black pussi

>The hymn is said to have been inspired by a beautiful young Abyssinian girl, who was found by the Italian troops at the beginning of the Italian invasion of Ethiopia.

>Faccetta Nera talks about how the black girl will be taken back to Rome and offered a new life, free from the bonds of slavery. There, the song's narrator explain that she will be introduced to new laws and rulers.

>During the invasion the song was hugely popular in Italy and caused national fervor. The implicitly erotic song was, however, somewhat of an embarrassment for the Fascist government, which had, starting in May 1936, introduced several laws prohibiting cohabitation and marriage between Italians and native people of the Italian colonial empire. These efforts culminated in the Italian Racial Laws of 1938. The Fascist authorities considered banning the song, and removed all picture postcards depicting Abyssinian women from Roman shop windows

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faccetta_Nera

wtf I'm Italian now

I think i want to racemix NOW!!

>now

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmcJD6_DwFE

No that's just a colony owning nation implementing standard colony policies at the time (both explicit and discreet in the separation of natives and settlers/euros).

Also with the number of Italian women coming to east Africa surging high most men married those women (or brought their wives). Mixing still happened but in lower numbers (and for many that stayed/couldn't leave post war the women owNed all the power in the relationship).

>Also with the number of Italian women coming to east Africa surging high most men married those women (or brought their wives).

Cept I've read that literally the opposite happened

Let's be fair here, if I had the chance to fuck a girl like this you could implement all the laws in the world and I still would.

I know all the sweden yes and shit but something about black women, and i mean african, not that 70-80% black american african shit i mena pure african women. Theres something about them that turns me on so fucking much

>Fascist government

smdh @ whitebois

>Mussolini wasn't a fascist

PASTA'D

wake up, sheeple

>mfw living with flatmate and his black big-bootied gf

This is somewhat true. African Americans are exceptionally ugly because they have anglo genes.

wtf is wrong with wh*Tes?

I know a black girl, but I doubt that she's really interested in me. And I don't know how to get closer than ordinary friendship.

delet that webm

>Tfw the Ayran now has control over the Horn qts

Your time came and went spaghetti man. Horn women belong to the Nords now

wtf I love bl*Cks now?

This explain me

gib qt nig gf

Pick up some refugees at the beach

Someone have a link for the movie?

> Britain: "look lads, there's a tribe over there that hasn't been ensl- civilised by us yet! Take out your rifles and let's do this empire thing once more!"
> France: "héhé, if we manage to link zis colony over here wiz zat colony over zere, we will unite both coasts with a railway! We will show the world the might of our écoles supérieures and our engineers!"
> Spain: "look amigos, I know you are sick of tropical diseases and all, but those cabrones don't e-stop worshipping the devil and don't recognise Jesucristo and his mother la Virgen María! Just one more last e-stand, ¿sí?"
> Netherlands: "so if we buy this here... And then we sell it there... These are the costs of production... These are the costs of transportation... Hmmm I think we're on to something..."
> Italy: BENIS IN BAGINA :ddddddddd A

What a fucking manlet.

GAT DAM

the black pussy is kara boga's secret weapon against the wh*te menace

Italians are nords and therefore blacked easily