What do the genuinely racist people of /po- I mean Sup Forums think about Rush Hour?

What do the genuinely racist people of /po- I mean Sup Forums think about Rush Hour?

Can you set aside your bigotry to enjoy a great action film with good stunts and fight choreography?

Diversity done right

First two are great. Late 90s early 2000s was a great era for these type of movies.

Buddy movies should definitely make a comeback.

Seriously? Nobody is going to comment on Rush Hour being one of the greatest buddy cop films ever made?

There's nothing to hate.

This. You may bait all you want, but Rush Hour is a great movie with non-forced multiculturalism.

Time to filter another trip

i like shanghai noon better
fight me cunts

fantastic movie that only ever experienced decline from each sequal

yup, great movie. Comfy af. Pure gookino

Fun Fact: Chris Tucker was once the highest paid actor in Hollywood because of this franchise.

There's plenty of fun race-based jokes in this movie, why wouldn't Sup Forums like it? It's too bad they can't make movies like this anymore

That terrifying, air-brushed, uncanny valley Chris Tucker...

>ALL Y'ALL LOOK ALIKE

I appreciate this film even more nowadays because it would be regarded as the successor to the 1915 Birth of a Nation in the current climate.

The first two are amazing, I only ever watched the third once and couldnt handle Chris Tucker being chubby but it was at least alright.

Rush Hour 1 and 2 could almost be claimed as perfect films. Get out.

Jackie Chan hates black people.

Ever heard of the Nice guys?

>Just blend in like I do
>Awww sheet what up my nigga yeah was sup
*Jackie Chan awkwardly walks up*
>What's up, niggers?

Still keking all these years later

Its literally rush hour but in a different setting.
Both are kino in their own ways.

all chinese people do because they are intelligent and don't let semites manipulate them.

Looks like op got BTFO