Man that lousy Mufasa

Man that lousy Mufasa.
I won't be able to sit for a week.

did he rape you?

post shenzi

>banzai chanting Mufasa's name to bring Shenzi to orgasm

She was my first and so far only waifu when I was a kid and I don't know if I'm ashamed

Not even Nala?

Man, Nala is like 7 tiers under Shenzi.

hyena penis

hyenis

>only spotted hyena females are the only hyena females to have a penis
>a male spotted hyena getting an erection is a form of being a little bitch
>when spotted female hyenas give birth, their first litter usually die because their penis is too small
>scientist still don't know why they evolved like this

Well, for what it's worth I'd probably be all over her if she was anthro. I love sleazy, evil girls.

Y'know, one thing I've always wondered about The Lion Guard is how can Janja lead a pack if he's a boy?

I mean, I know it's for kids and all, but this is still a pretty huge oversight, especially in a series that did everything right the first go around. How can their sequels fuck up basic nature so badly?

Only makes it hotter

God is clearly a futa lover

Shenzi is the most attractive Whoopi Goldberg would ever be.

Well sorta. The female spotted hyena has a pseudo-penis. It is much more strange than a simple penis as the female spotted hyena has no actual vaginal opening like other mammals. The pseudo penis is actually where male spotted hyenas have to insert to breed. It's a set up that actually prevents biological rape as the female must retract the pseudo penis in order to allow entry for the male. Female spotted hyenas prefer passive young males though older female spotted hyenas may show favor to mates they've had previous relations with.

she was kind of hot in Monkeybone.

The males have ranking too, but the highest ranking male is still below lowest female. He and the others are most likely hyenas that wouldn't listen to higher ranking females and probably chased off for not following the clan. Males can't do much when the females are naturally bigger and stronger.
Spotted Hyenas are pretty much if someone with a femdom fetish made a species for their magical realm.

Stare into my eyes and say that.

bitch be 8 below now

>With every "Mufasa" her pseudo-penis becomes more and more erect
>Once she's rock-hard, the pegging begins

Females don't peg and it would actually retract inward so they could have sex. Boners are displays of submission.

Oh.

that's one of the best part of spotted hyenas, because they shis on futafags expectations