Is Paris safe to move to...

Is Paris safe to move to? I'm in London now and the Muslim thing is not really as bad as people make it out to be in my opinion (Bradford is a lot worse)

Germany and France have it way worse, it seems, with Paris taking the brunt of the hit.

I've always wanted to move to Paris but now i'm not so sure. At least the chances of being killed by a muslim is 'slightly' smaller in London than Paris

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goutte_d'Or
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gare_du_Nord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quartier_Pigalle
worldnomads.com/travel-safety/europe/france/crime-in-france
tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187147-c7466/Paris:France:Safety.On.The.Metro.Ratp.And.Rer.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't speak for Numbers, but all I can tell is that A) The Muslims in Paris are kept in tighter, more confined ghettos than in London, and also B) The Muslims in Paris tend to be more violent and radicalized than in London.

Up to you, boio. What's being offered to you in Paris that's making you consider moving?

The chance of being killed in a terrorist attack is still very low. You're much more likely to be killed in a traffic accident or get cancer or something.

Don't fall for the memes, Paris is safe

do it faggot

Even without a terrorist hazard I wouldn't go this city

Why would you possibily want to go there

Yes of course it's safe you fucking retard. I mean I know the Ameritards think Europe has turned into some sort of warzone, but I thought the British were smarter. Then again, so did Cameron.

Paris is extremely expensive, depressing as fuck to live in, very corrosive to the soul. Trust me all the people there have this defeated and suicidal look. Plus niggers and filth everywhere

Move to paris so you will have a higher chance of being in a Happening.

Then you could report to Sup Forums and be a hero. Don't be a faggot sand stay in London because you believe you are "safe". there was a happening in Tokyo today, 18 stabbed and killed according to the news. And last time I checked, they have strict laws on mudslimes. You britbongs are gonna get it sooner or later.

lol butthurt

This. I was born in there and am glad to have moved the fuck out of the city.

Ahmed Detected

Aren't they pushed into the outer cities rather than inner? I could deal with that, they're all over the place but not as bad. Not like i'd be planning to go to outer Paris anyway

And maybe some work after uni, what I want to do is more relatable in Paris than London, although I can find work in either, Paris is cheaper and just better in nearly every way in my opinion (except being in good ol' Blighty of course)

your full of shit OP. london is the nicest looking slum filled with nigs and kebabs that are all muslims. odds are if you see a nig in london now days it is a samoli muslim

Oh sweet, a FAMAS!

If any come about and try that shit here, they're gonna get one banged mate.

It's safe. Don't go alone, at night, in one or two smallish neighborhoods and you won't have any problems.

Life is very expensive here, though. It's definitely a nice city, though. I love living here, even if it's sometimes frustrating to live surrounded by immigrants and leftists all the time.

Out of curiosity, what are these neighbourhoods?

Yeah it's expensive but still cheaper than London, which is getting pretty out of hand

If you're trying to bail because of muslims and brexit, move to Ireland

Correct me if I'm wrong but, aren't most of your cops/citizens not allowed to carry fire arms? Wouldn't there be too much damage done by the time your advanced forces arrived on the scene?

IS THAT A GALIL?

They can respond within 5 minutes anywhere in central London

Wow. That is pretty fast. Forgive me.

Here in murica', we are used to waiting at least 30-1hr for response.

Really? Even in NYC or Chicago?

You might have to wait 30 minutes or so if you're out in the sticks, but that's the least likely place for terror

>the Muslim thing is not really as bad as people make it out to be
Never been to Tower Hamlets ay boyo?

Here's an official map of what is called "Sensitive Urban Zones". Doesn't mean all of these are no-go zones or anything, but in all of these you should at least vaguely pay attention to your surroundings.

The big neighborhoods that I would personally consider "at risk" are:

-La Goutte d'Or, the African and Arab neighborhood. You know that pictures of Blacks people going into the subway that people on on Sup Forums love to post when talking about France ? That's from there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goutte_d'Or

- Around the Gare du Nord

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gare_du_Nord

-Pigalle, and even then it's not that bad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quartier_Pigalle

Then you have Porte de Clignancourt, where the flea market is. Maybe Place de Clichy, at night. Definitively the small social housing in the 19th and 20th district (Saint Blaise, Riquet-Stalingrad).

Oh, and the Chatelet-Les Halles neighborhood. Fuck that place. All the RER, the train that connect Paris to the banlieues end up, the station is huge and badly designed, and packs of minorities roam in it.

No. They have had the largest amount of terrorist attacks in any country since 2000 after the United States.

>vaguely pay attention
What ???

You ever went to le Sacré-Coeur ? Bunch of shitskins assaulting you and forcing their disgusting friendship bracelet around your wrist.

You went to la Tour Eiffel lately ? Gypsies playing 'where's the ball" with their armed complice in the crowd, threatening you in broad daylight with a knife to "gamble more" while hidden by the crowd.

Don't even let me start on les Champs-Élysées. Sandies harrassing women, just showing a nearby hotel room key as a catchphrase.

Gare du Nord ? Are you joking ? Just Bronx and Los Santos wannabe.

Don't go in Paris

What a surprise, some Southern shite badmouthing Northern towns and claiming London is a paradise. Head over to Paris mate, between the immigrants and the internationalists with no sense of loyalty to their homeland you'll fit right in.

Shit, I made a lot of mistakes, I'm tired. Hope it's still understandable.

Here's a few links:

worldnomads.com/travel-safety/europe/france/crime-in-france
tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187147-c7466/Paris:France:Safety.On.The.Metro.Ratp.And.Rer.html

And a map to better understand the Chatelet problem. Everything is fucking connected to it.

>You ever went to le Sacré-Coeur ? Bunch of shitskins assaulting you and forcing their disgusting friendship bracelet around your wrist.
>Gypsies playing 'where's the ball" with their armed complice in the crowd, threatening you in broad daylight with a knife to "gamble more" while hidden by the crowd.

You're exaggerating. As I've said, pay attention, don't talk to them, ignore them. I would be more worried about tourists getting lost towards Barbes going down from Montmartre. But I guess you're right, I'll just never understand tourists getting caught by basic shit like these. Why the fuck would you buy anything from the Somalians, the Bangladeshi and the Gypsies there ? They look dodgy, they smell like shit, anything they sell is barely cheaper than what you can find in stores.

>Don't even let me start on les Champs-Élysées. Sandies harrassing women, just showing a nearby hotel room key as a catchphrase.

Admittedly, I don't go there much. I've heard more complaints from girls about Arabs hanging out near the Gare du Nord, even if they're just wannabees.

Paris is fine-ish. Come here, enjoy your stay, don't be a retard, and you'll be fine.

Paris is just as bad if not worse. Even if it wasn't full of somali's and gypsies trying to mug you in broad daylight it would still be full of Parisians which are arguably worse.

I'm from Sheffield you massive cunt, I moved here for Uni

Cheers for this, lad

>First he thinks Sheffield isn't good enough for him, then after London has filled his head with high faluting ideas he decides he's too good for England as well
You're one of them now. Might as well take up rowing, if you haven't already.