Was his death kino?

No, just good business

very nice work lad

fpbp

He didn't have a penis.

Yeah.

Why didn't this guy get more roles?

He was a great villain.

He plays a pervert chemist in Taboo, but yeah its weird how actors get shoehorned into period roles and nothing else.

He was a pervert banker in The Night Manager. It looks like a british thing.

I had no idea that was him. He was great in Taboo.

This movie actually made me not give a shit about rain or puddles. When Davy Jones made fun of the guy's right hand man saying "What, are you afraid of getting WET?" it just clicked with me. Like now I don't give a shit about walking in the rain or anything water based like everyone else running away from it.

It's so trivial, but it just got me. I feel like a dweeb when I think about it.

I mean it's not about being afraid.

Wet socks are very uncomfortable and if you are drenched then you can possibly catch a cold.

nice meme

fpbp

scene was really kino tho

one of the best wedding movies
#feminism

Why didn't he bother fighting back? They had the best ship.

It was kind of stupid but a fun moment.

yep
almost redeemed the third film by itself

Fapbap fuck you

>to walk the road of peace, sometime we need to e ready to climb the mountain of conflict
what did he mean by this?

>pirates of the caribbean
>English control the carribean
>pirates hate the English
I love these movies but they could have picked up a history book once in a while

Because he realised that he had been outsmarted, and for the first time, wasn't in control of everything.

He basically shut down in a panic.

he's a 5'4 manlet thats why

Who hype for new pirates movie?

I hope there's no forced love story again, there's no good adventure flicks anymore.

And?
Still that ship-of-the-line should be able to withstand a couple of salvos from smaller ships like the Pearl.

The Endeavor could totally have fucked up both ships, the Dutchmen and the Black Pearl.
>b-but they were MAGIC SHIPS! Noone can defeat those ;DDD

fuck you. Just one volley from the fucking BROADSIDE of the Endevaour (they sailed right passed it! )would have obliterated the other Vessels, Magic or no magic. We have seen the Dutchmen and the Pearl taking damage from ordinary cannon balls before, too!
Jesus Christ, this scene is the dumbest shit in a long time, still mad.

AND adding to that, even if the Endeavor didn't sink the other ships, it would at least cripple them enough to let the fucking ARMADA come in and shoot the rest to kingdom come. The Dutchman can submerge, yes, but it could never fuck up a gigantic fleet. WHAT IS WITH THIS STUPID COWBOY-DUEL ENDING?!!

davy jones locker scenes already redeemed it

but then calypso happened so i guess it needed to be redeemed again

What the fuck does George Washington have to do with a pirate movie???? Why the hell did they even include him the series???

I don't know if you know how marine battles took place, but you'd had to have your gunners at the ready. His gunners were not at the ready with gun powder and balls and a three man team for each. They had the powder in the store room so it wouldn't get wet and go bad. This isn't voyage to the bottom of the sea or the last battle ship, this is three hundred year old technology, governor.

I really liked the pirate meeting as well, I think the 3rd movie is underrated. Calypso thing was a bit weird but the scene between her and Davy jones was great.

the pirate meeting was the worst part of the third film, an absolute abomination

Having pirates being western inspired is fucking cool. They used the harmonica theme from once upon a time in the west for one scene and it works great.

>CGI everywhere
he would of been knocked off his feet quickly with all that shit going on
instead of slowly walking and avoiding it

Who was in the wrong here?

First thought when I saw OP

dear dolma should have just picked a side and killed them

not a big fan of the pirate meeting stuff but i agree that the third movie is underrated

same could be said for every potc movie after the first one though, most people are of the opinion that only the first movie is good

they aren't perfect movies but they're still much better than the average blockbuster

I've always preferred At World's End to Dead Man's Chest, fight me.

I think the first 3 are all pretty good with not too much variance in the quality, the 4th was pretty ehh though.

I can't believe it's been 10 years since this movie came out and Will is only allowed back every 10 years too.

based latza

pure kino