I cant exit the 'country'

I cant exit the 'country'
Thank God Almighty i used my name to make magyar police thin that im from Serbia because of my name and last name.
Because i would get harassed by Tibor dick for 12 years at least.
I cant escape, even if i try, i tried already but now i cant exit my town for fucks sake, let alone country, not only that, i was recorded denying Srebrenica đenosajd in Federation of Bosnia and Herzedgovna, what means i cant cross to muslim turf of Bosna.
I can MAYBE cross to Srbija in hope that my old bros manage to smuggle me east, Bugar land, then Krim, then, Russia, then... Russia is enough land as renegade/refugee
I have glowing brown eyes with thick brown hair, i would stick out in Sibir, which means i have to have a fake port folio in Vladivostok, where i hope i have a bro that has an apartment in a commie block, i know a fork lift, znajem viljuskar, i have a boatyard in mind to work in, wait with churkas for a citisenshit.
I would not only die for my host country, but murder and maim for it, for Russia, or Japan, but i cant live among noodle slurping, fish eating tentacles fucking animetses nuked degenerates, which means i stay to a slaf flock, no matter how fair they are.
I need NOW general advice, i have no parents, im an orphan, AGAIN here in this Gods forsaken bus/train stop.
I can hitch a ride east, never west, but i dont know how far.
I have an hour to communicate with you
I dont even have adequate time to choose a pic for a post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx47BxyFWFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tbh I feel like Japan has a lot of negatives but the positives outweigh Russia vastly

t. not a single drop of slav bood in him

Brus, tell me are you a renegade?
I presume you arent
You dont choose a nest by logic as an anglo fart particle

unironically half serb m8

Why do you want to flee?

What's the other half

just stay in srpska lmao

Take a guess

Bounty, and i dont mean the chocolad bar
Ad to that reket loans/debt and no home since i learned to walk

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx47BxyFWFo

Whatd you do OP?

wait what did you do user?
and what's the "Srebenica denosajd"

Anglo?
How would I know..

Bebe vam bih bacao u šporet za 5 laznih maraka po lobanji nedovršenoj i ležo hagu pisao knjige da i ostali razmisle
Serem vam se na grobove balijske

:(

Close but Anglo-Irish actually

How have you felt about being a mutt?

Have you considered the FFL? I might be trying soon

I don't really think about it let alone we wuz over it like yanks do; so pretty good senpai.

Do you know the language?
Even been over here?

Fell for the rich milf meme in chech republic, learned they want their boytoy calm and humble, ready to be sold to other gilfs and later men.
There are boudaries that was my boudary
Before i knew, i have albozergs on my ass to rob me, so i defend myself with steel rods, then slovak polise wants to see me, then twins almost commit murder but connected to me, then bounty is there and i have to wear head gear, then i have to go home bosnia bound but i have no home there, so i run, then i hitch,.then run, then go hungry, then attack and rob, then run up to a twin then run further, then jumo the fense to serbia , then travel home.
This is 4th day/night, i didnt shower t all, i have to run elsewhere

Bosniaks were objectively the good guys

Not really and I went when I was a toddler. DESU I mostly have family visit here.

what

ok