DURNULD BROOMPH

DURNULD BROOMPH

the nu-4channer's favorite meme

Grahnalb, the scoops...

ARE YOU SCOOPING ME ?!!!

>this level of sperg rage

CRUMPHHHHHHHHHHH

This meme is stale and unfunny stop forcing it.

We know, we know, she won the popular vote...

RIGHT??? WE CANT DUMPFY GET THE ACCESS CODES TO OUR SCOOPS. WILL YOU JOIN ME, REDDIT?

GRUMP
>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>did exactly what hillary wanted
>is now just a puppet for kushner and ivanka

defend any of it

>trumpkids still havent gotten over this

>It's another libcuck assmad at a meme for teasing his literal meme man tv show good host
Grow the fuck up, loser.

*holds up spork*

*God host

What do liberals have to be mad at Trump about? He's failed at everything so far and embarrasses himself daily with his contradictions and senility

>He's failed at everything so far and embarrasses himself daily with his contradictions and senility
normal people realize that, but of course Sup Forums is too busy waving kekistan flags at protests to be in touch with reality

I'm against tedious politics shit being posted on Sup Forums, even though I was pro-Trump, and I know there are many others like me. Fuck off back to /r/The_Donald

Truly you have the political commentary of a liberal arts professor. An upboat for you, friend

>literally no one on trumps side gives a shit LMAO
>given that we avoided WW3 with Russia because we didn't elect Shillary Killary

>literally no one on trumps side gives a shit
he said after bringing it up totally unprompted by anything that was actually said in teh thread

and we still have 4 years to go. Just imagine if you fucking ridiculous anarchist cucks weren't blocking him at every turn. Only morons thought the fight was over when he won. Everyone with half a brain knew he was gonna get fought hard, tooth and nail, by both the right and left, even more when he got into power and tried to actually fuck up the jews grand plans.

also you're bad at greentexting

KRIMPOPULOUS MICHAEL

lol which things have "anarchist cucks" stopped trump from doing?

>anarchist LARPer spotted

>>>/leftypol/

>>travel ban 1 failed
>>travel ban 2 failed
>>sanctuary city order failed
how are these things his fault though

you're the one who brought up anarchists, dummy. let's try this once again, which things have "anarchist cucks" stopped trump from doing?

literally consulting any lawyer at all would've greatly increased his chances of success

GLUMURPHONEL

T W O
W
O

SCOOPS

>>travel ban 1 failed
>>travel ban 2 failed
>>sanctuary city order failed

shot down by Supreme Court but are awaiting appeal in SCOTUS. Once it passes in SCOTUS nothing can stop it.

what's the video where he makes that face
please

If you are the one who made this image, I applaud you.

who is blocking him? house and senate are republican you fucking mongoloid

I'm glad my 3 minutes of photoshop was worth it.

Anyone noticed that Trumptards are either all under the age of 21 or have the mentality of such.

None of them were on Sup Forums 4 years ago.

>america walk into garage
>can't find president
>sees pickle trump
>"this will have to do"