What makes this show so great? What are your favorite moments?

What makes this show so great? What are your favorite moments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLz2MUfvY4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Personally I love when characters develop and don't pander to a unweildy agenda set by corporatw sponsors

>but that could just Be me

peanut butter and smelly and

youtube.com/watch?v=GLz2MUfvY4s

> "just let me sleep"

What do you mean?

You take your audience polls from focus groups so your control is unbalanced.

what do they poll?

who was it???

Most of Sal's punishments are great.

I find that Q's punishments are the most embarrassing.

Did trutv hire some new marketing interns? I like this show but this is like the 4th thread I've seen in two weeks.

Q's punishments are the best but hes the one who is punished the least.

ahahaha end the chinese kids

is it just me or do they look better now?

Jesus look at Murr's luscious head of hair. What a shame.

Joe and Sal sure do. They were ugly motherfuckers in high school.

recurring theme of most eps

Joe especially. yich.

Yeah. Joe gets punished very often, despite being willing to take the most humiliation without giving a fuck.

That's what happens when you are a bundle of phobias and nervous ticks. But I like him well enough for the wuss he is.

I love putting it on because I've found everyone in my personal life can't stand it.

>Go to Mom's
>Put it on
>She gets annoyed and wants to put on Cop Shows or Politics

>Roommate is in the apartment
>Put it on
>He starts telling me it's fake and they're lame

>Cousin drops by
>Acts nice because it's not his place but immediately wants to leave if I'm watching Jokers

The only downside is they all think I have really juvenile humor. Impractical Jokers is like my own Practical Joke on Family/Friends.

His punishments are generally simple, yet it's his neurosis that make them entertaining
>cross a corn maze while a guy in a cat costume follows you

Yeah no fake reactions at all eh?

I think getting fingerblasted on tv twice might be a little more embarrassing.

Q's latest punishment (the Universal Studios episode) was probably the worst ever.

I think the only really fake reactions are when they make a joker be part of a stage show. They always pretend to be more embarrassed than they are, because they all have experience goofing around onstage.

I agree, but the one where he had to paint red X's on children's artwork was the most uncomfortable thing I've ever seen.

Yeah that one was great. So simple.

It's a terrible fucking show. Nothing they do is funny but they can't compose themselves for 10 seconds. You shouldn't have a tv show about practical jokes if you can't keep a straight face when you're doing them.
Lizard lick towing is the only TruTV show worth my time.