Seeing as Geoff Johns has basically confirmed that Grodd will appear in the first Flash Movie...

seeing as Geoff Johns has basically confirmed that Grodd will appear in the first Flash Movie . who do you think they should cast to play this complex multi-faceted character ?

>Grodd basically confirmed
I'm going to need a source for that

Should he have an English accent?

I'm hoping Jean Luc Picard does the voice for Grodd

not sure who can play Capt.Cold. Either Justin Timberlake or Nick Cage

Of course, why would someone on Twitter lie?

>Jeff jones
>Geoff Johns

>Sir Stewart
Oh God yes.

I'd go with Timberlake for Cold. Cage would bring too much of himself to the role.

>insulting twitter

Idris Elba

Kelsey Grammar

why not get powers boothe, who did the voice of grodd for the justice league cartoon?

ron perlman would also be good

Who cares... Ezra looks retarded as Flash and will probably ruin everything anyway.

My expectations are really low...

I don't like the costume but Ezra is a good actor
In fact..who is Better than Ezra?

Will the movie follow the television format of initially running not so fast and failing and then trying to run faster and saving the day?

script says he's pretty fast right from the start. They are trying to avoid "superhero origin" cliches on this one and getting right into the plot.

Grodd stops him using psychic powers

That's not quite what I meant. Every flash episode is "I can't run fast enough to beat this guy!" and then "Wow I could run fast enough to beat this guy after all!"

Doubt that'll happen here. My bet is his win will have less to do with speed and more to do with smarts.

>That's not quite what I meant. Every flash episode is "I can't run fast enough to beat this guy!" and then "Wow I could run fast enough to beat this guy after all!"
Conveniently grodd can't be beaten by that, It's like Superman vs toymaker

early draft has Flash entering the multiverse and bringing back an army of Flashes to stop Grodd's army.

Everyone can be beat by fast running, you just have to run fast enough. flash is like hercules, his main attribute can be so great that it works on a metaphorical level. Hercules can punch death in the face, flash can outrun it.

> Insulting the word of bigboobiefan07