/brit/

It's okay. You can admit it. Beer sucks. You, like so many other men at some point in your life decided to see what the big fuss was. You took your first sip of that watery, bitter, amber liquid and recoiled in disgust. "but I'm a man," you think, "and men are SUPPOSED to like beer. It's the natural order of things." So you kept drinking. You drank until your tastebuds became numb to its yeasty bite. "Aha!" you proclaimed in your secured masculinity. " Looks like I finally acquired a taste for beer!"

Yet still, upon every night out on the town, as your female company orders their grape juice and tequila infused slushies, you look upon them with wistful envy. "I'll take a beer." you say to the bartender, a sadness behind your eyes. Because men drink beer. It's the natural order of things. And you are a man, aren't you? edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1512686122316.webm
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What browser do you use?

Fandango

crab

chrome lads in?

all in here

chromium

any firefox man here

To honor KARA BOĞA some Argentine KARA BOĞA worshipper created the BBC (Big Black Check) or simply, the Black Bull Offensive.
As we can see the BLACK man, represented by the BLACK horse which is the force of nature, is unstoppable.. goes ...Na6-c7, already prepped by the wh*Te king.
If we continue analysing the scenario in which the Black Bull Offensive happens, we can see the phallus of the Black Bull: it occupies the coordinates c6-c5.
The wh*Te """man"" can't do anything about it but move to Kb5-a5 and let the BLACK BULL pound the wh*Te queen, the wh*Te"""""""""man"""""" can't fight because KARA BOĞA (represented by the BLACK KING) is protecting the BLACK Horse(BULL)granting a protective, melanin aura.

i like beer
there
i said it

i.4cdn.org/tv/1512686122316.webm

business idea:

threadsplit with a THIRD /brit/

what is this, this is /birt/, I've never heard of that general before

this is /brit/

internet explorer 6

Here's the pic

Just realised other threads subject is /birt/

post man-tits

Feeling rather down in the dumps lads, every attempt at bettering my situation over the last year seems to have led me straight back to where I started.

i'm a skeleton because i'm too lazy to eat often enough

>better make a new thread! no one looking in the catalogue will find /birt/!

this used to have relevance when you fucking teenage lefty retards didn't make a new thread early and have it constantly on the front page

dead thread. get to /birt/ STAT

Mou ichidou potato

lager? no thanks im on the hard stuff tonight. koppaberg lime please barkeep

I lost everything this year. Starting in January. Gf, house, job. Hit pretty hard.

it'd take a nasty civil war to unite europe. the united states of europe will never happen

the ultimate soyboy drink.

It's all about Gordon's GNT

posted the wrong image also foy

any /ASS/ man in?

How'd you lose your house

>ASS
FOY

hello mam

I don't think that would be a civil war

completely unattracted to like >90% of girls but when i finally see one i like i cant stop obsessing over how nice i imagine shed feel and that
virginity runs deep in my veins

beard is growing very slowly for some reason

hope you lads invested

anyone for some shots?

one housemate who was closer to the other housemate, didn't seem to like me. so he struck while the iron was hot and I was down over the gf breakup so he sent a sneaky text telling me not to come back.

Yeah I put all my money into british pounds and it's going swell

post tits

Good post

>completely unattracted to like >90% of girls

questioning russian chicken

It's ok OP, we don't care that you're a poof who wants to be a woman. You can drink your blue WKD if you like. We'll just laugh.

is this gran turismo or forza?

reminder dick size doesn't matter because even a 15 inch knob can't satisfy a woman without clitoral stimulation.

don't let roasties roast you!

The Irish had an autistic obsession with the Catholic church, leading to them refusing their rights as British citizens in order to obey the word of a pedophile cannibal Satanist, which caused them to have loads of children who would split up their farms upon inheritance. This meant that the plots owned by the average Irish farmers grw smaller and smaller until they became as small as physically possible, and the only way to make them as small as possible was to grow potatoes, since they had the highest yield per acre.
When the potato famine inevitably entered the country, Ireland was already heavily overpopulated and the population promptly collapsed like a shoddily built building after a plane crashes into it.
The funny thing is that Micks always blame the British, when if they had done as the British asked and converted to the true faith, the situation which forced them to grow only potatoes would never have happened in the first place, thus saving the lives of millions of Irishmen.

rothschilds are historically significant but small in today's economy

i feel the same about the gay frogs lad

gay frogs is a real thing

apart from they fact that they personally own every single banknote printed in the world yeah

that's what im saying

never made a girl moan with my tiny dick the most I've got is a bit of heavy breathing and she was really tight too

Roast roasties in the roaster
aka gassing the Jews

assimilate wypipo

why is soros the figurehead for the anti white conspiracy.

loads of people richer than him support the dems

all soros did was that thing on black wednesday and had fuck all to do with yanks

Comment

Name

why didnt you just go back

yeah it is quite a noteworthy thing
chemicals in water literally turning a species to homosexual tendencies...is disturbing. especially if you consider the feminisation in our societies today, with feminised men, gay men, trannies, 13 year old girs with huge tits, it's all very weird

no they funded all sides

what is the name of this aesthetic
please respond

haha wild, you actually left that thread to come to this one

trolled again!

yet to see proof of this besides a Sup Forums produced ms paint job

just like the usa during the cold war

had girls tell me that im big or that they love me while shagging even though im completely average. think how turned on they are in general is a bigger factor than dick size

mr roboto

I CAN MAKE MY WORLD COME TRUE

ALL MY DREAMS WILL SEE ME THROUGH

AND BECAUSE LIFE WON'T GET ME DOWN

MY DREAMS WILL TURN THINGS ALL AROUND

yeah ok m8 i'll just phone them up and ask them if they own every central bank in the world they're going to admit that aren't they

you ignoramus

is female pov gay?

hello fellow 4channers
lovely website we have isn't it

thanks for herding the sheep back to the rightful thread leafy boy

classic film grain and artifacts + that merging shit which I forgot

>think how turned on they are in general is a bigger factor than dick size
this. it's psychological for them. they get more aroused by caressing and massage than dicks

lads imagine if we attacked NK with a preemptive strike that took out all of their missiles, artillery and government headquarters before they could retaliate, and it was all caught on HD video and then shown to us.

and imagine if we caught kim jung and made him stand trial lads

loss of life aside, this could be the most entertaining war the world has ever seen

will be getting off now. nice bantering with you tea lads

newfags dont know to archive anymore anyway

I'm 3 inches hard

only thing better than this would be to time for exactly when he's in the john

the left really will never be pleased

>all soros did was that thing on black wednesday
it has more to do with his main NGO, the Open Society Foundation, and how it peddles money to loads of organisations...add them all together, and you can kind of piece forward an agenda of his

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

note: I do not know if ALL of these are funded by OSF, but I have checked several of them listed, and many of them do say they are funded by OSF. some do not. i don't know where all the sources come from

>""""stand trail"""""

ah, yes. like Nuremberg trail with no evidence? just for show I take it.

If I were in charge of the country I would have the entire Conservative front bench lined up against a wall and shot. Philip Hammond for strangling the welfare system, Jeremy Hunt for killing the NHS, David Davis for treason, Theresa May for fucking up the country with "Brexit means Brexit". Communist revolution in due course, my friends.

probably be pretty bad in the long run because american forces and allies would need to stand in against chinese expansion

Would be funny of they were like
Oh you got us mate, you got us good huh and then you both chuckled and went for a beer

learn how to integrate into modern society white devil wypipo

watching the bounty

bit of kino lads

I agree but thinking that communism will solve anything is just brainlet tier

hiking the nuremberg trail

>If I were in charge of the country I would have the entire Conservative front bench lined up against a wall and shot. Philip Hammond for strangling the welfare system, Jeremy Hunt for killing the NHS, David Davis for treason, Theresa May for fucking up the country with "Brexit means Brexit". Communist revolution in due course, my friends.

Doing a listening to a fine piece of sheeran

the guardian is quite similar to Sup Forums. most people don't fully read the article before going to the comments and most of the titles and articles are provocative shitposts to do with racism, sexism and shitty political opinions

>white people need to learn how to integrate into their own societies

this is the beginning of the end

Gavin Williamson is the only Tory cabinet member that should survive the purge, and take over.

The Katechon is a figure who would appear on earth to reestablish the Holy Roman Empire stall the coming of the Antichrist.

References in the Old Testament can be found in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel and Zechariah. It is also found in the New Testament.

Signs would indicate that the Katechon was near. Some of these signs include natural disasters, civil problems, and other catastrophes.

In Traditionalist Catholicism, the Katechon is predicted to restore the European Catholic royalty in the West and successfully convert many Muslims and Jews to the Faith.

none of that looks evil though. i mean agree or disagree with whether it is appropriate for policy but it's just the standard ethical stuff that leftists support