What type of bulls do you have in your country? In the USA we have a large variety...

What type of bulls do you have in your country? In the USA we have a large variety, mainly BLACK and LATINO bulls (because wh*Toids were too weak to pick flowers lmao).
>pic related is an BLACK bull, cucking a wh*Te “man”.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Turks_and_Black_Turks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/333rd_Field_Artillery_Battalion_(United_States)#Wereth_11_Massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The USA needs to die a horrible slow death

Here is an AMERINDIAN bull from Argentina.

Cry more, wh*Te subhuman. It won’t make your sister stop fucking Mehmet.

>Latinos think they are bulls
must be at least 5'6 to be considered a bull.

>wh*Tes think they are human
Sorry, but the cutoff is at 6 inches.

>implying im white

dumb shitskin

seething permavirgin

stop making this cringe threads

she's Estonian

I'm Black and I rarely see Latino Bulls but I regularly see Black Bulls. Wetbacks hardly get over 5'6 where I live.

why would i be mad, i just think op looks like a turd due to his inferior brown skin colour and i think his thread is retarted, hence why i called him a dumb shitskin.

You cant compete with us Iranian bulls. Im sorry.

>i'm Black
sure thing, sweetie

i'm a nigger*

ftfy

>He is standing at full height and the girls are lowering their heads and just barely smaller than him
Again, you must be 5'6 to be considered a bull.

I'm Black and so was Beethoven.

We use to own Europe until your crackas took it over. We we're all kings and Holy men.

Tryna act tough on a BLACK board? Bad idea, wh*Toid.
Traitors and wh*Te lovers will be first in line for executions.

BLACK and BASED

The White man Converted to Islam and created a pseudo form of Christianity then proceeded to destroyed Black Christian Europe when the Ottoman Turks(Whites/Caucasian) sacked the remnants of the Byzantine Empire. Death to all crackers.

This. All White lovers will get their heads cut off.

MAŞALLAH KARA BOĞA BE PRAISED

KARABOGA please dispel this wh*Te smear

>americans in charge of history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Turks_and_Black_Turks

>The President Tayyip Erdogan described himself as a Black Turk

Dispel me? He's probably my Black brother lol

why do you guys hate us Blacks so much? We'll buy you candy if you smile a little more :D

blakcs shouldn't be allowed to live freely and have human rights, it's an atrocity that they have all these privileges... slavery should be reinstated

lmaoing @ this sw*Doid who’s mad that his sister was spit roasted by an ARAB and FINGOL bull.

You're fine in my book if your IQ is over 100. Same goes for any race

What did she mean by this?

>his oneitis got fucked by a SOMALI (BLACK) BULL
stay mad wh*Tey

her purpose is to help speed it up

what happened to germans, they used to be cool
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/333rd_Field_Artillery_Battalion_(United_States)#Wereth_11_Massacre

>The Germans had battered the nigger soldiers' faces, cut their fingers off, broken their legs, used bayonetts to stab them in the eye

she's mad because the BLACK BULL never looked back at her
look at that hideous face

i'm not "white"

All kinds. Sub-Saharan Black, Somali, Arab, East European, the choice is your wife's.

>5'6

Are Amerimanlets really this short?

Why do pictures like this trigger people who wouldn't be able to get this girl anyway?

in Brazil we name our Bulls "Ricardao" (Big Ricardo). Basically it's a strong latino guy.

lol @ her skin colour

as expected, the Sup Forumstard is another mad brown person

That would be about average, yes, taller like say around 5'7'' or 5'8'' would not be rare tho

Sup Forums is better than Sup Forums though

>Sup Forumstard
what? i don't like politics...

>my wh*Te ass is on FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRE!

wh*Teloving traitors get the most brutal executions

That's why there are U.S. military bases in Europe filled with feral dumb niggers ready to kill all Europeans when given the order. You are just mad your lowly Swedish Empire fell apart and you have to learn English to keep with me(I have an English surname and speak in a nice Northern United States accent). I just saw a Swede at my local Starbucks and it gave me a mean look then went back to it's car with it's old skank, he probably cries itself t sleep every night knowing there are nice educated "Anglo-Blacks" that aren't migrating to his communist shit hole of a country and begging for handouts like the Hamitic Sub-Saharan African and Muslims do, when in fact the poor cracker is begging from us good Black folks.

i don't love whites, i just don't want a world run by african and middle eastern savages

I have an IQ of 99 so I guess I'm on your hit list? But my above average Black muscles make up for my cognitive deficiencies.

anglophone blacks are pathetic cucks who ride the coattails of their anglo master

also i'm dominican and black americans in new york were usurped by dominicans and many black americans were turned into crackheads by dominicans during the crack epidemic, so many black lives ruined lol

This. I promise to throw them off the giant skyscrapers they all love to build.

>le self hating mutt

If you think I care about the lives of lowly street niggers than you have another thing coming. The Black race is a cruel race, we could careless about the plight of lowly drug addicts who associate with wetback spic savages at that. My family comes from South Carolina and opened the first integrated bar in New York City back when there was de facto segregation all through out the country. You're just mad you were born in a communist shit hole of a country which hasn't done anything great in the past 200 years other than being America's bitch. Now go practice your English skills and your Islamic studies.

>anglophone blacks are pathetic cucks who ride the coattails of their anglo master
The delusion is unreal lmao

What does that make dark as night Dominicans who literally call themselves Spanish?

Dominicans are the biggest cucks on the planet

pic related is typical self hating dominican