Holy fuck it's actually happening

holy fuck it's actually happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ahqx662wK3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLACKED when?

god i hate amicable breakups

>his smile and optimism gone.jpg

How many threads did you make about this today? Be honest.

Unironic props to them, very mature and kind UNTIL she starts dating again. Then muh best friend shit is out the fucking window.

>What do you want?
>I'm here to s-see my b-best friend?

Punished Riley.

A man denied his half-MEW children.

How long were they married?

>amicable

Did you even see the guy's face in the picture?

Sorry, she's already got someone lined up to take his place.

7 years but they were together another 8 years before that

15 years.

More the reason why this "amicable" thing sounds a little forced.

>never again

poor riley

He got to bang the most beautiful woman on earth
he should suicide because there's no point moving on

23 years if you take it as far back as when they met.

Today I begin my screenplay, the one to catapult me to national fame and get me noticed by MEW. For all this time, i needed buy a muse, now, she will be mine.

Who'd she fuck?

>33
>no children

i bet he wants kids and she doesn't want to cause of her "career"

Not to be retarded but I can't imagine how much heartbreak would be involved to spending nearly every day with somebody for 15 years and then having to just break that off. The shock to the system sounds horrifying. Why is love scary

She's barren

>we decided to move on from our marriage.
This thinking is a clue to why it failed.

I'm surprised she stuck with that beta for as long as she did.

I wonder how long she's been seeing Chad on the side. Fuck, by the look of this guy, he may have been seeing a Chad on the side as well

>Why is love scary

And that's even before HPV, literally giving one another cancer through your genitals and fluids

Sex and love are for the birds i tell ya

check this video. she explains how she met him she stalked him

also something interesting about based tarantino

youtube.com/watch?v=Ahqx662wK3A

About the 15 year thing, I might be inclined to believe the chap above me saying "8 years" as an alternative. That seems more believable.

But to pick up on what you said, yeah must be depressing that all those of marriage can be undone by a few months that went wrong, and can end from one day to the next.

>mewins is her username
>me wins

What did she mean by this?

>Be together for 15 years
>Were talking about how grateful they were to have eachother like a week ago
>Break up out of the blue

Who was in the wrong here? I'm feeling MEW ro be honest

my first one. I just came home

me in the back

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah beardless Jeremy Kimmel.

She fucked Ewan

Yes! This is my chance. Outta my way, heathens.

Not retarded at all.

Women initiate the vast majority of divorces.

Also MEW is a woman so she's in the wrong anyway.

just imagine being on your knees, in front of cameras and hundreds of people, eating her pusy and drinking her pusy juice

she probably met a sexy black guy. white american women just cant resist their natural instincts.

Read "Story" by Robert McKee, best book on how to write screenplays in the known universe. And one day maybe this can be yours.

>Try being friends with your ex while also moving on
>Meet a nice new girl, things are going well
>Aaaaand your ex sees this and pops in to fuck shit up and remind you of her and make you question how much you're even into this new chick

repeat

>hey I wanna still be able to count on you emotionally etc but I dont wanna fuck you. k?

wtf is her problem?

mew has no reason to be jealous she will be the hottest woman Riley will ever get. it's downhill for him from here.

The only purpose of marriage and relationships in general is starting and having a family. Since they have no kids, their marriage is/was useless, so what's the point of maintaining it?
Not to mention he's a guy in 30s, which means he still has enough time to have a family, while her time is almost up.

Thanks, bud. I've heard about it, first from Adaptation, and now it's time i read it.

Keep an eye out for me, and her, at the Oscars in about two years. I'll say some coded Sup Forums memes in interviews so you know it's me.

Poor Riley's gonna have to get a job now.

she's a woman

unfamiliarity -> Same sex partner for 15 years

thanks for the info

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

>i love you with all my heart
>also i want a divorce

why do people say shit like this

>those glasses
>that shirt

i wonder if he rides a fixie and uses organic shampoo

>reason

Ewan "the hung scot" McGregor claims another

your know your career is shit when nobody gives a fuck

how long?

You just know...

LEL
Yeah this is brutally sad, and to the other guy you dont understand, mew could be way better than the other girl but unless the new girl hes dating is deformed, if shes even remotely hot mew will pop in to fuck it up, because women who get invested dont want you to be happy without them

>implying he didn't dump her after she went from T H I C C to S T I C C

just...

Michael Douglas got throat cancer from eating pussy on the reg for years.

ruh roh

>is a barren childless husk
>gets rid of him on mothers day

hmm, i wonder if they had that convo again and he went too far

BONGED

>mfw nobody cared or has replied to your post for the 10th time now

3SOME
S
O
M
E

Was that tweet of Riley sending her pics of Ryan Gosling real? Why would a husband do this?

How is that bad thing? They still have a chance to be best friends. Not everything is about sex.

Haha, very funny :). You made my day user!

Based fucking Ewan

Is that anthony burch

absolute madmen

There's no need to wonder, the man's obviously a sword swallower, through and through.

>why do people say shit like this
Because she is ecstatic that she got this retard to divorce her AND he didn't come after her money at all so she is overselling how much she loves him. Check in with this guy in a year guarantee he will say something like "she never calls me anymore".

She is over 30 now which means she has hit the wall. Nobody will want to have sex with her anymore. Meanwhile he will continue to have greater value as a man. Men get better with age and have more options.

JUST

I don't blame mew. she's supposed to settle down with that beta cuck? he has no money, fame or any sort of value.

her genes deserve better.

I can relate, well from an outside in sort

>tfw met my new (now ex)girlfriend's group of friends for the first time
>there's a dude there
>Get introduced, fucker is giving me the stink eye but glances away when I make eye contact, constantly staring at me, her
>Ask her about him Ah, well, ... I wasn't going to say anything but Chris and I used to date and... teeechnically we were engaged but I broke it off because it wasn't working and he wanted to focus on his music career
And you hang out now?
>Well he sort of begged to remain friends and stuff, since we both had mutual friends it was easier
He was giving me some real dirty looks
>I'm sure... it's nothing, he's over me (lol)

And for the next 17 months I had some wimpy ex-fianceƩ beta orbiter hanging around like a hangover-guinness-fart

Thats what I'm saying, it's gotten to the point that any sexual acts, even heavy petting and oral can literally give you cancer. Ovarian, penile, rectal, throat, etc. Over 80% of sexually active adults have it. Scary.

poor guy got cucked while MEW was in Canada shooting Fargo.

because he's a faggot and she's his beard.

>after all these years, we decided to move on from having children, so were sacrificing them, were just not so into them lately

>I watched fargo 3 it is a good movie i like that, again i will watch

What did zulgarna mean by this?

why is that guys account verified? Is being the significant other of an actor verification worthy now?

look at this ugly skeleton now

this dude gets buff and she becomes a no tits monster

Yep, broke up w/ a girl a year ago for similar stuff.

There was this other couple who we *had* to hang out with but i could tell it was strained. My gf didnt like the girl and would frequently complain to her about me, didnt take long to deduce the guy was her ex and this was an effort to stay close. And i wasnt gonna deal w that shit and bailed.

That's why I don't have sexual contact with women. They are not worth cancer.

the relationship is basically the same for her. he's getting cucked, she fuks other guys and relys on him for girl talk
how do you not see this?

>together for 15 years
>he got to tap dat ass every day while she was in her prime

Yeah, I don't think he's the loser here.

That's the saddest shit I have ever read. Fuck is wrong with him? I don't shadow an ex. You're my ex, expect me when you see me! And I sure as hell ain't coming looking for ya.

I don't do friends so i guess i win.

anyone can get verified

MCGREGORED

So? Fun stuff is risky.

You can hide in your mom's basement if you want to stay safe.

Inb4 the upgrade from beta numale to muscular movie star. Honestly I'm surprised it took this long.

MEW's back on the menu, boys!

>anyone can get verified
So whats the point of verification? Back in the day it used to be only world famous people. Now the boyfriend of MEW or the guy who woks in the copy room of the Huffington post has one. Whats the point when everyone can get one?

Maybe he will value their friendship

Don't you dare try legitimize gay aids, you fucking cock burglar you. Give me pussy cancer forever but don't ever suggest i try nigger ass aids!

haha this guy knows!

>So?

So talk you your lovers about HPV
So use protection as you can
So check your dick for freckles

Not saying be celibate, but just be aware that it's an increasingly dangerous reality, and one that might be weighed before fucking/fingering/going down on, getting blown by some rando.

underrated

It's sad they broke up but at least they can salvage their friendship out of this.