Ever make a Wall of Crazy?

Me neither. Overused.

But they use that trope when the person is really smart and doing important things. Of course you don't need a wall to plan out your shitpost on Sup Forums

Peter...

>Instead of having everything organized in a binder, why not just tape it all to the wall?

Homeland overuses mental illness as a plot device. Carrie only goes batshit crazy when it's convenient to the plot. In the latest season Quinn seemed barely functional, then suddenly got his shit together just long enough to spy on the dude across the street and collect enough information, then he went nuts again. I know "it's just a show", but the CIA would have dropped Carrie and never worked with her again as soon as they found out she's bipolar.

Muh string theory

>tfw to intelligent to remain employed

yeah but it was my own artwork

so i couldnt really do the things with string and tacks

maybe they just want to sell corkboard. but to be fair corkboards are cool as shit

I never got why people treated this like it was a warning sign. I mean if they used bulletin boards, everything is fine, go to the wall and make the exact same layout? Crazy.

It's stupid and the person they call crazy always figures out the problem on the wall anyway.

*blocks your plot*

YOU'RE WRONG
DRUMPF, BANE, PEPE... it's all part of the puzzle! CANT YOU SEE?

Refn is our guy

TERRORISTS LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Muh AI on post it notes.

>character writes on glass window

>character writes on cocktail napkin

I got some crazy on me

But muh color coding!

Why are actors so smart?