Facebook admits blocking links to Wikileaks DNC emails

>Facebook has admitted that it briefly blocked links to Wikileaks files containing internal Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails. The block seems to be the result of another algorithm accident that may have incorrectly determined the links to be malicious or spam.

>Facebook wants to be a source for news, but the company’s algorithm keeps “accidentally” removing or restricting access to news stories on its platform. Not to mention that the company’s trending news bar, which is meant to surface major news events, has been dogged by criticisms of bias and the revelation that human “curators” — not an algorithm as Facebook had claimed — were injecting and suppressing stories.

gizmodo.com.au/2016/07/facebook-admits-it-blocked-links-to-wikileaks-dnc-emails/

You guys are silly if you haven't seen the pattern yet.

Russian hackers breach DNC multiple times, pro-Russia Wikileaks releases this latest controversy right before the convention, etc.

Trump's entire business empire relies on Russian funding, largely from Russian oligarchs with close personal ties to Putin.

Trump has praised Putin many times.

Trump only intervened in the Republican Platform to get more friendly pro-Russian language in there, including that the US would no longer support Crimea against Russian rule.

Paul Manafort used to work for pro-Russian Ukrainian president and has personal ties with many oligarchs.

Trump's foreign policy adviser to Russia and Europe has spent his entire career with Russian investments and is heavily connected to Gazprom.

State media in Russia has become completely pro-Trump.

Trump has suggested that the US might not unconditionally support NATO members if they were attacked by Russia, threatening the core concept keeping the alliance together.

And so we come to the reason Trump won't release his tax returns: they will undoubtedly show massive financial connections to Russia and specifically to oligarchs close with Putin.

>big scary Russia

Nah, global communism is what Hilary is after and I'm glad to see the pushback via trump, regardless of who is leaking truthful information

You are all being exposed as liars and incompetent fools. After ripping on trump for a year, everything he has said is true

>.47 shekels have been deposited in your account

Russia is pro nationalist, isolationalist, anti globalist

Trump working secretly with "the big evil Russia"

Yeah, guess what? I'm OK with this.

>private websites do what they want

shocking.

>hey the fact that Hilary who has a history of corruption and just got caught meddling in the media and DNC doesn't matter because made up drumpft.

You have no credibility and have shown you will say anything to stop trump

Hitler!
Racist!
Sexist!
Bankrupt!
Liar!
Crazy!
Russian!

Anybody notice in the Clinton Cash movie their is a scene where Hilary is speaking and the editors zoom in on the cnn facebook logo behind her.

hey dude, switch to aluminum foil, i heard its better for your scalp

Do you believe in what you've just said?

>mfw we finally get a president that works with russia on good faith

>another algorithm accident
good thing there were also humans who personally would rather not have it on facebook

The people of the United States stand firmly against foreign meddling in our election, our free speech, and our values.
Vladimir Putin is a murdering dictator who has engaged in cyber terrorism targeting America, her companies, and political parties. We need to pressure congress to fight back against Putin's aggression in cyberspace, against information warfare such as RT, and to investigate the Trump campaign's ties to Putin.

That would actually be awesome, Europe would be saved.

>Hillary has been conclusively outed as a despotic, corrupt, big business puppet.
>Let's see if we can paint Trumpbwith the same brush, oops it doesn't work

Why are all HillDawgs so utterly retarded? They should all be tied to beds and be knifed by a mad screaming jap!

Lol holy moly straight off the press

>that false narrative

It was a problem with the algorithm goy

speculation the post

t. cnn

>german sucks leftist cock
business as usual

>this private company must do as I command

fuck europeans, they have degenerated into self-hating subhumans

slavs are now honorary aryans, defenders of christianity

>one company is obligated to bake cakes for faggots but the other can do as it pleases

Considering Google has actively aided in toppling entire governments this is no surprise

>misses bullseye laser-sight night vision spot-on perfectly placed nazi reference

>I don't like the service you're offering but I'll continue using it.

>The block seems to be the result of another algorithm accident

It's a accident goy.
Pure coincidence.

Nothing wrong with that. GLORIOUS US-RUS ALLIANCE WILL BRING ORDER

>tips tinfoil yarmulke

so what you're telling me is 9 dimensional chess?

The irony in this post

>And so we come to the reason Trump won't release his tax returns

>2008
>HA! Stupid rightwing conspiracy theorists, Obama doesn't need to show anyone his birth certificate.
>He's obviously a christian American and if you doubt that you're racist. :^)

>Current year
>WHERE ARE TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>FUCKING CONSPIRACY

It was shown a while ago that facebook is liberal as fuck. They'll advertise liberal shit in good light and conservative shit in bad light if at all.

How much does your Russian master pay you, worm? 5 rubles a shitpost?