MADELEINE MCCANN

WHERE IS SHE

this man took her

pic related

She never left the apartment.

I remember some conspiracy theories popping up during the american elections involving Hillary's campaign manager. I saved the pics but I forgot where I put them.

>Portugal
YOOOOOUUUUUU

DON'T YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY SO EASY

Sup Forums is fucking with your mind

>WHERE IS SHE
have fun putting her back together again

how?

>there are posters on Sup Forums younger than madeleine

Im getting old

Do papers in Britain still write about her? I think I saw a finnish headline about her 3-4 years ago but still, most local normies gone missing only get few weeks of page visibility.

Oh yeah, it was something like this. Creepy stuff.

There is one paper called the Daily Express which does. But they bring up all sorts of stupid shit. Princess Diana for example. Random stories about dead people to rake in purchase numbers.

So, what do you think happened?

She got abducted, raped mercilessly then killed and buried in a ditch somewhere.

It was an accident, it was her parents' fault. they cannot accept so they invented this story +blaming Portugal for everything

dead because of their parents. they either drugged her so they could go out and get drunk with friends and she overdose. Or she woke up alone and panicked, having some accidental death and they covered it up

Their parents are wealthy and close to the royal elite so they managed to make up all this kidnap fantasy

I too think her parents have something to do with it.

Her mother ate her. All public appearances on TV of her were fake. She's a good actress, though.

Give her back RIGHT THIS INSTANT Portugal!

Portuguese semen
r
t
u
g
u
e
semen
e

s
e
m
e
n

damn those renders are eerily resemblant. There's no way the cops haven't looked into these guys

This is punishment for your invasion of Algarve.

I'm half Anglo and I curse my existence.

Hey Portugal, if you let me share the "goods", I'll defend you in court absolutely free with no cost.

Girl was spirit cooked

Too late