Stop watching films and go out

Feminists are tired of emasculated manchildren.

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

joke's on them I only go after 19 year olds.

These threads are all over the place. Sup Forums. /r9k/ and now Sup Forums

Do women like bipolar men?

>Melanie Notkin is a leading expert on the emerging demographic of childless, often single, women.
loving every laugh

Because childish men are all over the place. Sup Forums. /r9k/ and now Sup Forums

I'm not interested in a relationship until I have a steady job

>NY post
>Not copypasted text
>Asking for free visits
Shilling be illegal, you kike scum

Not this shit again

How do we solve the "Modern Feminism" problem?

sort your life out
clean your room

literally a war.

Go MGTOW, it'll save your life.
Im gonna post this everytime it's relevant until the day I die.
Thank me later.

>refuse to take responsibility for your own actions
>accuse men of being childish

Opinion disguarded.

here I thought it was because women now get educations, jobs and have careers (and goals).

Next time you repost this thread, how about give an archive link

>by Melanie Notkin

Nootkin? Mh..

>change the education system so that it's catered to girls
>criticize masculinity and try to destroy all male culture
>get upset when boys grow up to be numale manchildred
lol women.

>"Susan, 41, a single senior marketing executive from the Upper East Side, is eight months pregnant. After waiting for her match and not finding him, she decided to have a baby on her own."

>waiting for her match

>waiting

Say it with me, boys:

MGTOW

G(gays) GTOW

Jokes on you faggot I've got a wife and 2 kids.
What about you? Still comitting white genocide in your lucky tube sock?

>(and goals)
>mfw I somehow read that as (and goats)

>I'm gonna sleep with 50 men and have fun™ until I'm way past my best years
>WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD MEN

>41
>pregnant
That kid's gonna have autism.

By Melanie, NOT Kin

>feminism tells women to ignore men and have successful careers
>women unhappy with this
>clearly mens fault

Serious question guys.

Why not live with same sex roommates you get along with? You'll find that all you will really want is a form of social interaction with others and you'll find masturbating handles the physical urges pretty well. It feels pretty nice honestly.

you seem upset

>change

it has always catered to girls because of early maturity.

>Why not live with same sex roommates you get along with?
Why not just live alone? Fuck sharing a bathroom and a kitchen

>and you'll find masturbating handles the physical urges pretty well.

it won't do when your roommates starts bringing women into the house and you are still alone with your hand.

The problem is and always has been women, they seem to be utterly incapable of unconditional love meaning they are like stupid animals who desire cock and domination constantly and if they cant get it they leave you then their brain rationalizes this nonsense as being the man's fault even though they are the very reason they are single and sluts.

Women treat relationships like trophies to brag and make their friends jealous they dont give a shit about love.

That's what I keep telling my annoying family every time I see them. They hate the idea of me being single.

because people suck

>Approach girls
>Get rejected because of whatever bullshit she was running on that day
>repeat ad nauseam
>Ok then, i'll be doing my own thing i guess
>these videogames and movies seem cool and interesting
>????????????????

REEEEEE IT SOMEBODY ELSE'S FAULT I DIDN'T MANAGE TO FORM A MEANINGFUL RELATIOLNSHIP FOR A WHOLE FUCKING DECADE

/thread

>Men stop falling for the degree-con and go for trades with lower potential salaries but easier to get good salaries
>Women demand MBAs with 7 figure salaries because they work in some office sucking dick and a blue collar fella won't impress her aquelarre

>do exactly this
>have a bro to drink and watch movies with
>every woman I know: "lol are you guys gay?" "are you two seriously just going to drink and goof off the rest of your lives?" "you guys need to find girlfriends so you can start taking life seriously"

Nookta?...mmmm

How about women stop being sluts at 20 and having babies?

>modern roasties acting like entitled cunts
>WE DONT NEED NO MAN
>men say fuck it and stick with each other
>roasties get assmad and blame it on men again

fuck having kids

>to blame for
They make it sound like I have a responsibility to make babbies for them.

Women were a mistake

It wont ever stop, women are dumb animals who need to be caged honestly, the only reason we even care about what they say is because they look human.

>men are to blame for women
Say no more

I could've sworn that the battle cry of modern women is that they're "too strong and independent" to be bothered with men.

>giving a shit what women think of you
Bros over hoes amigo.

like you?

I don't want or like kids but I like video games

They can go scissor each other while I continue to play video games. I literally couldn't give a shit about these cunts if I tried.
Another protip: If you want a kid that badly don't be a dyke.

All those women who took this up 15-20 years ago are now in their 40's and alone and extremely buttmad about buying into that bullshit.

Reminder they're absolutely right and so is pegg

Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control

Because of women I can't even go to the cinema anymore! Fuck this gay earth!

As am I.

Growing up, it was let boys be boys. Nowadays if I said that, I'd have a bunch of cucks telling me about men and sensitive feefees, and gender neutral fuckery.

yeah well it seems the only people losing out here are women so who gives a fuck

why do you all like video games better than sex?

Don't get married, faggots. I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant. She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.
We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.
But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.
Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."
All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.
Do with this information what you will.

I'm picturing you getting excited to post that, typing it out, doing free work for google, then smirking as you hit post. You must really have a sad life.

MGTOW is for faggots. Just go on by yourself and don't be so gay about it.

Fuck that women should just get pregnant and have babies instead of slut pieces of shit.

I hope in the future they genetically modify men to have no empathy for women so we can finally advance this species.

>Women want an equal partner, but there are increasingly fewer candidates to choose from. The census reports that “the average adult woman in the US is more likely to be a college graduate than the average adult man.” Moreover, today’s young, childless female city-dwellers with college degrees are out-earning their male counterparts by 8 cents on the dollar. Their higher incomes may be why they are less likely (29 percent) to be living with their parents than single men (35 percent).
How is this the fault of men? This is the result of feminism forcing female quotas in the workplace and universities