Is this still the best Netflix Original Series?

Is this still the best Netflix Original Series?

Bloodline is better

Maybe it's just me but I don't like reading subtitles

yea narcos is netflixes best show

Daredevil

no, Bloodline Season 1 is

Are they still making Lillyhammer?

No that would be House of Cards, but only if you ignore anything after the second season ends.
Narcos is still a pretty good show, but I'm afraid that after Escobar's death the quality of the it will nosedive the same way as with HoC.

How did his cousin know where Pablo was in the park?

OitNB

Bloodline sucked. Great cast, but the characters were all cliches, and you could predict the entire story before the end of the first episode

sure but the performances and writing make up for all that

No. The voice over is getting boring quickly. Like... just let's me watch the goddamn show...

Nah, Master of None is a fucking master piece after season 2. You can say whatever you want about Aziz Ansari but that season 2 is straight up RomCom Kino

kek

I didn't think the writing was very good, though. But the performances were great. And I did like the whole beach-town setting

Nope, 13 Reasons Why dethroned it.

nope, thats 13 reasons why

bloodline for me

ben mendelsohn is one of my favorites.

Shit. Boring. Badly written.

Pleb tier pab for 90's born queers

You maybe right in regards to the acting but wrong about that "dethroning" anything on Netflix.

You're dismissed.

Then what is your idea of a good show on Netflix?

I'll tell you when I come across it.

I don't know if you are serious, but that scene was Pablo s imagination. his primo died in season 1

Then what is your idea of a good show

Master of None is the best by far

Then learn Spanish, you idiot.

No

This better be good

t. the american

Oh, I didnt catch his death but I was browsing my phone a lot. I thought the mullet guy set it up

the police main character is so fucking boring

This. I don't care about SJW shit at all, but this really is a case where it feels like a mistake to make the white guy the main character/narrator

Well, since the real DEA agent was a white guy, it makes perfect sense. Also, since a lot of the people watching the show didn't speak Spanish, it made perfect sense to have him as the narrator. You see the world through the eyes to a non-Spanish speaking person.

I get the logic behind it, but I felt like he was usually over-explaining plot points that would've been clear without the narration. I'm white and I don't speak Spanish, but this story isn't really difficult to understand

Maybe I didn't notice the over-explanation because I knew the full story about Pablo before watching the show so I felt it natural that I kind of knew what was about to happen.

He's there for like 10 years and barely learns a word of spanish

No, Bojack Horseman is

The real DEA agent was only there in the final years of Escobar, in the show they put it as he was there for a long time

Still I get what you mean

Sup Forums is a website for intellectuals,please leave.

I started House of Cards and I like it better than Narcos. Narcos is still pretty good.

Fuck that fag show, though. Narcos is a man's show. A show a man can show his son. Piss on that fag shit.

it will be a movie, not series

This
They seemed like real and believable people to me

then learn spanish pendejo fijo de puta MARICON

When does season 3 start?

it's either narcos or fucking voltron

Master of none is a masterpiece