Why are Northern Europeans pink? I've been in Europe, and seen Southern Europeans and Northern Europeans...

Why are Northern Europeans pink? I've been in Europe, and seen Southern Europeans and Northern Europeans. Southern Europeans have olive skin, some others have plain white skin. Very pale skin. But Northern Europeans don't really have white skin, they have this pink/reddish skin, like the guy in the pic. So at the end Southern Europeans look whiter than Northern Europeans. How is that? I myself have almost 100% Southern European blood and I looked paler than the British, who mostly had reddish skin

WE

We are evolving

Are you amerimutt?

Probably. I'm like 50% Castilian 30% Basque, 15% Italian, 5% Amerindian

That's why they are called White piggu.

Pigs are pinkish

>he divides his race into percentages

Blimey mate, looks like they forgot to slip slop slap some sun screen on themselves before a trip to the beach.

The daughter seems retarded.

She's not, I live near them. Both husband and wife used to compete in strongman competitions.

Ok let's say she likes sonic then.

Because the more pale you are the more red you will become. It's so pale it becomes translucent more and more. A person with completely "pale" skin would basically be blood red because it has no color and just catches the internal color of your body.

So it's not really white skin, so much as more-transparent-than-the-rest skin?

it seems only the UK and Ireland, and some parts of NW Europe have this
Scandinavians seem to get tan instead of red

Yeah? Well... Western Europe has very low sunlight across the year, not only because of the latitude but because the climate is shit, it's always overcast or rainy. But I think Scandinavia doesn't have this same climate, they get a bit more sunlight. That might be the cause

only in the British isles and lowlands do you see lots of people who look like this, elsewhere it seems less common

it is called a ginger and it doesn't have a soul
nothing to do with europeans, they come from hell

Cracker tourists at summer here look like beets.

Stop being so racist.

that guy looks like thanos

Lmao what? Most northern Europeans have pretty golden/bronze undertones, not red or pink. The exception are Brits who have the pink undertones.