/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/9836366/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1511280925338.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1511310342212.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1511352598366.webm
loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/shippable-chocolate-fudge-brownies-singles/#prettyPhoto
loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/shippable-dirty-panties/
loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/1oz-period-blood-tampons/
loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/dirty-diaper
i.4cdn.org/gif/1512364163803.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

desuarchive.org/int/thread/9836366/

oldest /brit/ on desuarchive

accidentally saw some doki doki literature club spoilers absolutely peeved right now

tfw no plummy southern gf

as in, everything before the climax is more fun when topping

LADS
i.4cdn.org/gif/1511280925338.webm
YEAAHHHOOOO

>not full of willy posting and gimmicks

wow...

so desperate for a woman's love think I may go to thailand or something

there should be older ones. it went by a different name, not brit

do you not have a mother?

watch anime

would leave you in a burning house

i.4cdn.org/gif/1511310342212.webm
>tfw will never be him

seriously mentally ill people, future school shooters:

-fart fetish
-foot fetish
-scat
-furries

this man knows

flights are expensive

>desuarchive.org/int/thread/9836366/
everyone talked like yanks. was this back in the internet days where everyone just talked like americans

patrician: fart/foot
understandable: scat

we agree on the furry fetish

>feet

cant agree more

fuck off:
- abnormies
- yanks
- yankettes (canadians)
- mentally ill
- minorities

/brit/ exists for the higher echelons of internet society

boring thread

anglo

mandem: trap fetish
wastemen: fart fetish

>/brit/ exists for the higher echelons of internet society
so not you then? haha

cant imagine how he acts and talks in real life

one would think his parents begrudgingly put up with him or have banished him elsewhere with his support

glad /anglo/ died
would rather play chicken with my bellend and a butter knife than share a general with yanks

Seriously their posts are fucking repulsive and disgusting. They make me feel sick

I have to hide their posts to continue browsing

i.4cdn.org/gif/1511352598366.webm
be honest, this makes your willy chub

still here sweaty xx

jog

tfw no gf

how can jews even read that shit?

I CANNOT FUCKING STAND THIS VPN CUNT WHO USES 5 DIFFERENT FLAGS IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD

FUCK
OFF
RYAN
YOU UTTER FUCKING CUNT

t. ryan

thinking of ordering a bunch
loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/shippable-chocolate-fudge-brownies-singles/#prettyPhoto

>Coin exchange is down

/swankyankhours/

not clicking that virus

>"I just go my order in today. I bought a brownie along with a bottle of pee. I’ve never eaten shit or drank piss before so I’m starting off slow. The first thing I did was break off a piece of the brownie. I could tell right away there was a piece of shit in the chocolate. I put in my mouth and just let it sit there for a bit before I started chewing. It’s even more amazing then I had hoped. The chocolate of the brownie and earthly flavor of the shit is so good together. I had a bit of trouble making myself swallow it, but I managed. I then tried the piss. It has a light, slightly salty taste and is really good. Again I had trouble swallowing. I gagged because I guess my body knows I’m not suppose to be consuming them. Still I’ve never been so turned on. I am going to take my time and enjoy them a little at a time. Maybe I will work of the nerve to buy she shit and try it directly."

>thaimong is a redditcoiner

but of course

I've been swiping for DAYS and not one of three apparently 'waiting' matches has appeared

tairan

>I hate free money
lol

>"This was my 1st time ever eating shit and after having Rachelle’s chocolate; it won’t be the last. Package came a lot sooner than expected. Once opened, 1st thing I noticed was how moist the brownie was and the slight hint of booty (lol) which was a huge turn on. Began Edging myself while watching the vid of her prepare the brownies, when I broke off my 1st piece and let it marinate in my mouth for a moment then began to chew. To my surprise I didn’t gag or have a hard time swallowing it. So I went for a bigger piece… Came so hard… Simply amazing."

still won't call the king a bender

outside your distance/age preferences?

imagine using tinder and being aware of the kinds of girls who are willing to date you

must be a huge blow to the old self esteem for most people

loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/shippable-dirty-panties/

>Don’t you just wish you could slurp up my luscious pierced pussy and sniff my ass til you drop? Well now you can! My panties are just waiting for me to smother them in my sweet dripping pussy and between my ass cheeks! My buyers can’t believe how creamy my panties are, but what can I say, I have a super grooly pussy! Your delicious panty order will be vacuum sealed and mailed discreetly to your doorstep, and will include a sweet hand written note by me I will lightly dry my sexy panties before packing them to prevent spoiling in transit (especially in hot weather) but will mail them wet on your request only
>"I could taste cum from her and smell how stinky she was I love it all I want this woman to sit on my face and shit on my face her panties smell so good so natural they make me cum so hard when I masturbating to them I love to have tube full of her cum so I can drink it down and get the best flavour of her cum at the end thank you sweety mistress I love so you even if I am shy some times big hug lol lmao."

grand total of links I have clicked provided by Canadian posters in this thread: 0

loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/1oz-period-blood-tampons/

>1 whole ounce of period blood for only $45! That’s a steal, when you consider that girls only bleed 2-3 ounces of menstrual fluid per period. I collect the ounce of fluid in a jar via a diva cup Also, the list price could be substituted for 3 tampons instead. If you only want to buy 1 or 2 tampons at $15 each, please private message me to arrange another form of payment, as the price is set if ordered on this page

>Tampons are obviously worn as-is. Also, sorry, but no pads, just tampons and jars only

Tinder and online dating as a whole does not reflect how they would react IRL. Guys are willing to accept their reduced value (to women) in exchange for easier contact

t.knower

best thing i ever did was get off it

girls would occassionaly call me handsome so i decided to get on tinder

then literally only fat girls matched me

have a fat classmate girl, and she was going through it during one of our group get togethers- constantly matching 6'3+ guys that were objectively attractive

grim, what the fuck is wrong with people?

loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/dirty-diaper

>For all you dirty diaper lovers out there Dive your nose into my cute filthy diapers smeared with my shit and drenched in my piss! You can even re-wear them if you like!

Not really. Every time I've done it I've got attractive matches. I'm just too nervous to message them or messaged them a few times then said something cringeworthy and then uninstalled.

Thought they appear regardless of those

some loud drama going on in the kitchen

ho-ho, poor british slaves. to Have king in 21 century.

idk, try expanding them and see if you match. Worth a try init

was feeling a bit stressed about a date
my (female) friend's boyfriend said that when he met me the first thing he thought was "damn that guy is attractive"
not sure what he meant by that

literally what the fuck is wrong with people

>"I received rachelle’s shit in the mail. After waiting anxiously for it to make its way over the Atlantic and I have to say as soon as I picked it up from the mail depot. I tore the package open so I could smell it. And it was strong. I drove all the way home smelling what was coming from the parcel. Getting hard from every sniff. As soon as I got home. I ripped the parcel open and out came the smell. It was very strong at first. Probably due to its hot journey. It filled my nose. I couldn’t resist. I shoved my nose straight into it. Touching myself. I then grabbed it and played with it. Running it up my hard penis. I stuck my mouth into it firstly breathing it it before eating it like it was porridge. Wanting myself with it while sniffing and eating it. I then cum all over the remainder of her shit. By then after playing with it for so long and mixing it up was like melted Ice cream. And I slurped the rest up. If it was possible. I’d pay rachelle to shit directly into my mouth every day. Amazing buy"

Would never date a girl over 22 (26 btw)

I don't disagree with your point RE: the fat chick (I knew a legit 5/10 with 750 matches), but it IS possible to get good matches from tinder.

Personally I don't really meet girls anywhere but offline (tried a couple of times 'offline' but never really worked out). My friends don't go to bars or anything and I don't want to start hanging around waiting to find single girls. So if I left online dating I wouldn't have any way to meet girls.

need to pay rachelle to start shipping anthrax

anyone fancy a drink? xx
i.4cdn.org/gif/1512364163803.webm

youll get some here and there sure-- but that doesnt really mean much

you shuold watch a 5/10 girl go through it. they get tons better than you unless youre a 8+.

rachelle seems like an alight lass

not reading that
fuck off you literal dick fuck shit licker

oi thailad my microwave keeps going beep beep when it should be going beep boop, any tips?

>dick fuck shit licker

Looks like another sleepless night lads :(
Should probs get some help aha

LOVE this image but cant figure out what context to use it in

any tips?

scat fetishists are literally worse than nonces

I've had a couple of pretty attractive matches. But when I met them in person they were significantly uglier than their pictures as girls are very good about using good pics

honestly ive only met one girl that was genuinely attractive from tinder. we fucked on the first date and she never texted me again. probably good i suppose

alri lads

nope, not really. Wouldnt do it very regularly because i assume there are some bad side effects, and I do have a very high tolerance to it for some reason so if you're going to do it then do a way smaller dose than what i've done

me too pal
me too

yank says he'd prefer nonce posts over scat posts, the absolute state of the 56% mut

quite flattered that you saved this when i posted it
im in the same predicament desu

the dinner is oats with milk, peanut butter, and maple syrup

too lazy and tired to bother making something better

are you me? woke up at 12 and can't go back to bed (went to bed at 7pm)

I'll fucking hammer you cuntwad

Have you tried reasoning with it on an emotional level?

sincerely hope you're okay lads. It gets better.

Yeah they're pretty far and few in between. I've legit had times where I've messaged 20 girls in a row (with varying openers) with no responses.

>cuntwad

>I'll fucking hammer you cuntwad
big words chang, you learn that in school today?

any anxiety attack man in

horribly unpleasant experience 2bh

haha thanks for posting i was primed in the perfect position to use this in my chat

Yeah, but it told me to *beep* off

women are ruthless lads

they'd rather be single mums than give an average guy a shot

dunno if it was an anxiety attack or what but on saturday I had a weird experience where I was uncontrollably twitching and had the phrase "lot of bad stuff in my head" stuck in my head and couldn't think anything else. Ended up delusional that all my housemates were moving out because they'd seen me twitching and only slightly calmed down when I self harmed (first time ive ever done that)

wish i had more non-staged photographs of myself
but i feel too autistic to ask someone to take photos of me and taking them myself with a timer or whatever seems fake and sad

Is that you?

If you're not an aspiring guy with a good job, house and car who's willing to appreciate her as the princes she is, then why should she give you the time of day?

Life's too short for you fuckbois lmao :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

If it's exhibiting this behaviour (in technical terminology "microaggressions") You're just going to have to return it m8