Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1OINgNdCUgl
vocaroo.com/i/s0HtNmBnqiKV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uh, you dont get to bring two scoops

leftypol in tears

This kills the leftypol

Colbert did nothing wrong. Trump will go down as worst president ever

TELL ME ABOUT GLOMP WHY DOES HE GET THE SCOOPS?

fuck GLOMPFK supporters :DDDXDDD

but seriously 2 skeeewps deoneld AKSDJFJRÖMPF cant keep getting away with this!

To think that I used to find the Colbert Report funny

he's a big guy

KLLLLLLLRRRRNNNFFFT!!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the extra scoop.

If I pulmf that moompf off will you dirmpf?

vocaroo.com/i/s1OINgNdCUgl

>It's shooting day at the Ed Sullivan Theater. A large audience eagerly anticipates the arrival of their favourite late night host. But Colbert's been missing all day. No one knows where he is and no one can contact him.
>A staffer has to use the restroom. He excuses himself from his business and ventures down the hall to the men's room. Upon opening the door...
>"Hello there, Guano Dumpf! Fancy seeing you here. You're just in time to join me... I was about to eat some ice cream. Chocolate ice cream, as a matter of fact. Would you like some? How many scoops would Dingledorf like? One scoop? Three scoops? Four? Ah, no, of course not! Dorpfy needs TWO SCOOPS!!!"
>Colbert lunges at the staffer while screaming with fistfuls of faeces in his trembling hands.

FOR SCOOP

IMMEDIATELY DESIST. THIS IS NOT THE APPROPRIATE TIME FOR REVELRY. CONTINUED APPLAUSE WILL BE MET WITH EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION TO A REEDUCATION FACILITY. YOUR OFFSPRING TO THE FIFTH GENERATION SHALL ACCOMPANY YOU IF YOU DON'T SIT DOWN.

I love my President. He makes people flip out over literally nothing.

Reddit?

>canadian
I knew it!

TELL ME ABOUT BLAUMPH! WHY DOES HE GRAB THE PUSSY?

Trimpaffldd, I said durrrrgh

>leftypol in tears

>I love Trump because he upsets people
Are you literally twelve?

Is the audience being held hostage?

>being this assblasted
I wrote two different sentences, user.

This show is weird, what was the deal with that satanic ritual sketch. It wasn't funny or ironic.

how do I make these memes? i have photoshop installed

Daily reminder we need to keep electing incompetent presidents so the US and its Zionist allies will fall which will help keep Europe safe for the White man.

Play with filters, distort and liquify,

Well first you have to be an orange Hitler (like Borat Klump) then you have to get two scoops. TWO

>Trump a jew worshiper
>Hitler

>they're still posting it

>self-proclaimed gay rights defenders who call their opponents illiterate inbreds importing millions of anti-gay illiterate inbred retards
Consistency is a thing of the past.

BREAKING: Trump receives THREE scoops for dinner last night

It's a goddamn SCOUP D'ETAT!

vocaroo.com/i/s0HtNmBnqiKV
>An ominous cubed being materialises upon the horizon of a large city, his gigantic shadow casts itself over entire city blocks.
>"CITIZENS OF Sup Forums, I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL STEPHEN COLBERT, TELEVISION GENIUS. I AM AN ADVANCED LIFEFORM WHO HAS EVOLVED PAST THE NEED FOR A PHYSICAL BODY WITH WHICH TO TRANSPORT MY ENORMOUS AND POWERFUL BRAIN. BOW DOWN TO ME AND RECOGNISE ME AS THE GREATEST LATE NIGHT HOST TO EVER LIVE. WORSHIP ME AND DENOUNCE MY MORTAL ADVERSARY, DONO DORPF, LEST YE BE VANQUISHED INSTANTANEOUSLY BY A MERE THOUGHT FROM MY IMMENSE CRANIUM--
>YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE. MAKE YOUR TIME."
>The audience of the Ed Sullivan Theater erupts into uproarious clapping, Colbert senses this immediately.
>"WHAT IS THIS? I HAVE NOT COMMANDED YOU TO CLAP! CEASE THIS CACOPHANY OF MADNESS!"
>The clapping grows in volume as some patrons of the audience get up from their seats to give a standing ovation.
>"NO, STOP! PLEASE! I BEG YOU!"
>The clapping reaches a fever pitch, the entire audience has joined in.
>"DAMN YOUUU, DONNIE DARKO!..."
>Stephen Colbert is sent back to his own dimension through a wormhole that closes like a puckered anus.

TROBALD SCHLICK

GERBIL FREMPTF

CORAL THUMP

SCOVILLE LURMF

>leftypol in tears

Why why why is the two scoops story a thing? Who even keeps track of how many scoops of ice cream everyone gets?

Donnie darko

Bitter obama era white house slave servants

because presidesnt big boy had to get more cake and ice cream than everyone else and it's funny. unless you're a trumpkiddy, then you think mentioning it at all makes you some sort of rabid crazy person

>leftypol in tears

>because presidesnt big boy had to get more cake and ice cream than everyone else

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HE ATE A SCOOP OF ICE CREAM! HOW UNCOUTH!

toppest of keks

>still pretends the laughter is anger
i know it's a hard thing to accept, but you'll be a lot stronger for it once you move on

Big guys get 2 scoops, you're just a bitter 1 scoop manlet.

TWO SCOOPS
2 S
SS
literal nazi confirmed

Daring synthesis. Pickle Colbert when?

>leftypol in tears

>manlet
gutlet*

YOUR SCOOPING ENDS HERE CROMBF

If I ask for a second scoop, will I get it?

this meme just as a variation of the other memes that used the same format,

>leftypol in tears

>y-you don't understand

leftypol in tears

>I'M NOT MAD! LOOK, I'M LAUGHING HAHAHA LOOK HOW NOT MAD I AM!

Wow, talk about mad.

>when you trash manlets so much on Sup Forums that your phone autocorrects any word ending in -let to manlet

Speaking of formats, where's the synthtesis of colbert+blartposting

Dead meme?

>leftypol in tears

Who clapped? WHO THE FUCK CLAPPED? Who's the slimy little sexist shit russian cockholster down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother clapped! Out-fucking-standing! I will brainwash you all until you fucking vote Democrat! I'll brainwash you until your assholes are sucking TWO SCOOPS. Was it you, you BLOOMPF little fuck, huh?!

>look at me I'm gonna spout some random shit over and over
>those leftypol tears are not sadness they are pure joy

>leftypol in tears

>leftypol in tears

>still doing it

at what point did anons vocalizing their distaste with attention-seeking shitposters spamming the same threads dozens of times a day become construed as 'liberals in tears'?

Sorry, Obama holds that title in perpetuity.

>leftypol in tears

>Colbert's father and brothers actually died in a plane crash

The fire rises?

No one even knows what the fuck is going on in these threads anymore. Just post more memes

well you obviously can't disapprove of anything that trumpkids do or say without being a rabid antifa communist trans tumblr shareblue cuck, didn't you hear?

We shant let pol away with this. There'll be hell toupee

>leftypol in tears

When people complain about people talking about a TV show.

To be honest of you follow every thread you dislike just to post the same opinion, that makes you the attention seeker

I demand more colbertposting

THE SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS THE SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But you are a literal tranny user. A tranny from reddit. Also that line you're spamming shows you don't understand the nature of memery at all which is probably why all yours are so cringeworthy.

WHY DIDN'T YOU CLAP?

>no true 4chansman

Didn't know Colbert had this many rabid fanboys on Sup Forums. The fact that this dumb meme triggers the fuck out off them is better than the actual images.

ᵇʳᵉᵐᵖᶠ

tHiS mEmE iS jUsT a VaRiATiOn Of OtHeR mEmeS oF tHe SaMe FoRmaT

You poor creature. I hope you don't regret mangling your sex organs.

They will not win. Colbert will btfo again and again b cause

LEFTYPAUL INTERIORS

this mean is stupid and mean
please stop posting it

This, if we post hard enough we can subvert this alt right shithole into a class concious revolutionary stronghold.

>mangling your sex organs
hey now! the sex with your mom wasnt THAT bad. pretty rude on mother's day desu

BLOOMPFPFFF CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

I can't tell who's on whose side anymore.

#scoopgate

>your mom
The fact you can only come up with basic third grade insults gives a damning glimpse into your mental state.