She will serve us Marvel's head on a silver platter

>She will serve us Marvel's head on a silver platter.

Prove me wrong if you can Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw
youtube.com/watch?v=VDm_2m-Hg6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are some movies that you can just tell are going to be bad. This is one of them. That king Arthur movie was another recent one.

>caring this much about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing
>ever

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

Nobody has seen it yet, so nobody knows.

It'll flop in the box office
The movie itself will be average at best

DC can't make a competent movie to save their lives

Maybe if this was a Batman movie, but no one cares about Wonder Woman.

Review embargo end 2 days before release.
It's shit

This is pretty much just Captain Wonder Woman, the First Justicer, isn't it?

there proven wrong

>Review embargo

Flick incoming.

Fake legs and shoulders

If they are satisfied with Gadot slim body,

why do they change any promotional photos

with poor photoshop work?

>couldn't get a Batman vs Superman flick right
>implying this won't be another blunder

A movie with Superman,Batman and Wonder woman didnt even break the 1B barrier at the box office and get very bad reviews, do you really think people will care that much abaout a solo Wonder woman flick ???

>There are some movies that you can just tell are going to be bad. This is one of them. That king Arthur movie was another recent one.

and this one

youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw

DC will make Marvel's movies more profitable and vice versa.

The bigger question will be, who's to blame?

Seriously? That's not good. I still think it will get a decent RT rating (decent for DC anyway) and make a nice profit.

>Even social media opinions are embargo'd
>WB broke review embargo on a poster tough
Aquaman will be their ironman.

Drumpf and cis white males trying to oppress the stronk women

youtube.com/watch?v=VDm_2m-Hg6c

there's a better movie to watch this day.

Yep, they also put an embargo on critics tweeting their reactions which is unusual

can she even hold up a platter with a head on it?

Executive producers at WB.

>The bigger question will be, who's to blame?

Warner Bros

They gave the green light to this disastrous universe
In any other company Kevin Tsujihara and Jeffrey R. Schlesinger would have been dismissed

What exactly were they thinking when they casted her? I could understand if they didn't plan on giving her her own movie, but that clearly isn't the case. Why do they continue to cast box office poison and expect anything other than a flop?

And why would they hire Snyder to direct their flagship movies despite the fact that he has literally never directed a good movie in his entire life? I just don't understand the logic behind hiring shitty employees and expecting an outcome that isn't shit.

There's a 1 minute clip with twice the views of the latest Wonder Woman trailer

>Snyder has literally never directed a good movie in his entire life
Kill yourself

I needed that laugh user, thanks

Because we need to remove the jew.

She will serve us FEMINIST pride on a silver platter.

the fact that your only rebuttal was to post a pic of him working out speaks volumes

kill yourself you literal meme

Why does based Snyder trigger nu-males so bad?

STFU marvel shill. You're the ultimate shit-eyed guy.

I would rather serve her feet tbqh

Why do DC shills think anyone's going to be afraid of a manlet that even Robert Downey Jr towers over?

I don't want Marvel's head on a silver platter, I won't a good Wonder Woman movie.

I would give anything to feel her sexy soles pressed against my face

they should serve her head in an egg carton

Good luck making it anywhere in life.

You're welcome senpai

Looks ok to me, maybe you're just a contrarian?

Meanwhile...

No one thinks it looks goodand they had to pay Twitter to get it to trend for ONE DAY.

Lmfao!!!
I can't take it anymore.....!!!

g-good thing trips are j-just numbers and d-dont have any i-impact on real life, r-right guys?

because he doesnt let his height define him. he's everything RDJ isn't.
also, RDJ wears like 6 inch lifts in his shoes.