What is the least racist Asian country?

What is the least racist Asian country?

may be canada, australia, finland

Japan is the least racist because they are the most developed country

Finland

I honesty saw this and worse in Japan, Roppongi Hills and I got so fucking mad I left after 30 minutes.

There were multiple (Idid t bother to count) African bars with doormen which extremely aggressively talked and grabbed at you on the street to try and get you to come in. There were also literal Arabian bars with, again street people hired to sucker you in. I remember being like, alright... duck it laying down and drinking in an Arabian booth might be cool but my wife was like "No... nah I don't feel like spending a lot of money and this place looks expensive"

The guy hired to sucker me in gave her SUCH a deadly look and sucked in his teeth. I was like, "wtf are you looking at my wife like that for?!" In my head. If it were America I would've said it aloud. I don't wanna risk jail for anything.

Anyway we went there to try and find European businesses and fun stuff like that but after 30 full minutes of walking I, Honest to Jesus Christ cross my heart, saw nothing but literal sub Saharan Africans and Arabians.

We spent another 45 minutes trying to find Nirish but could find one. So I settled for my usual Japanese super local bar with like 5 people in the whole place. Bought everybody a free round twice.

us

Trying to find an Irish bar**

Fucking autocorrect, more like autoerror

>Nirish
Nigger irish?

this and malaysia, singapore/thai secretly hates you

Singapore probably
Though they hate gays here

Thailand

Surely somewhere like Malaysia or Indonesia?

>Anyway we went there to try and find European businesses and fun stuff like that but after 30 full minutes of walking I, Honest to Jesus Christ cross my heart, saw nothing but literal sub Saharan Africans and Arabians.
Kek, so much for homogenous Japan

>Singapore
>Not racist as fuck
What did he mean by this?

It's a pasta

I meant that its not racist you dumb shit

Singapore, Thailand.

>"wtf are you looking at my wife like that for?!"
>In my head

Typical wh*Tey, keep saying it in your head while KARA BOGAs fuck your wife in your bed.

New Zealand.

Probably Singapore. They have multiculturalism written into their law.

Fuck off nigger

Israel

Australia.

idk but don't come to Japan lol

*slaps with BBC*

what you gonna do about it, virgin?

Is that Bettynho Zirigdum?